Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gifts  (Read 10681 times)

Offline Cuntminion

Seven inches of glistening prime British sausage usually goes down a treat!

There's always one  :rolleyes:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I get these little cartons of Lindt chocolates, they should be £3 but, they're a bit like Muller light yoghurts in that they are always half price in one of the main supermarkets at any given time. Anyway, I present it at end of meeting as I'm leaving with a peck on their cheek - seems to always go down well.
S'pose there's an addendum to this thread...... When do you hand over the gift?  Wouldn't you feel a bit of a Charlie if you handed over a posh bottle of plonk on arrival only for punt to then be a bit duff? If the punt went south on me at least I could take revenge by withholding their £1.50 choccies and munching them myself.

vw

I get these little cartons of Lindt chocolates, they should be £3 but, they're a bit like Muller light yoghurts in that they are always half price in one of the main supermarkets at any given time. Anyway, I present it at end of meeting as I'm leaving with a peck on their cheek - seems to always go down well.
S'pose there's an addendum to this thread...... When do you hand over the gift?  Wouldn't you feel a bit of a Charlie if you handed over a posh bottle of plonk on arrival only for punt to then be a bit duff? If the punt went south on me at least I could take revenge by withholding their £1.50 choccies and munching them myself.
On longer bookings, ideal time is when the conversation dries up and your not quite ready for the next round.   End for new punts and established regulars at the beginning.

Which super market, love da lindt

Offline Cuntminion

I don't gift to new girls

Even regular one it's only when I want too

vw

I don't gift to new girls

Even regular one it's only when I want too
Thats besides the point, where did the lindt come from ?

Offline Cuntminion

I hate lindt too creamy

Also tries to be push when they are supermarket fodder like my bell end of a sister

Jamesmadden

Seven milimeters of glistening prime British sausage usually goes down a treat!

Fixed  :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

Anyone that thinks their cocks a gift needs to have a good long think about life

vw

Anyone that thinks their cocks a gift needs to have a good long think about life
For some its all the have to offer, its a shame that's it for them but I consider that they are giving all they have.

#tossers

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Gifts at the start, then go to the bog, and then if the lady is OK and the bog is clean go for it and if not walk and b*gger the gift - which is very rare for me. Always give before the ££ is paid to allow time to assess the lady and the situation.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 07:18:05 am by Horizontal pleasures »

dezzatheblue2

:thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

I like the loyalty card idea, do any parlours do club card points?
Don't think so but I do recall some agency offering similar. Either a free or heavily discounted punt after so many. Can't remember which one it was.

Offline Gordon Bennett

[/quote

Sainsburys. Think Home Bargains does them too. I should clarify it's a very small carton containing about 5 or 6 foil wrapped balls.... Not really suitable for sating a full on attack of the munchies but okay as a simple gesture I think.

Offline Marmalade

Maybe stop and think about the objective. You can give her some chocolates and it may or may not put her in a great mood for better sex with you. What you are aiming for is putting her in a great mood for better sex with you. With some, pleasant humour works, a sincere compliment, a three-minute back-rub. With any of those, you can stop if it isn't working and try something else (or just fuck her anyway). If your gift of chocolates (or anything else) doesn't make a difference however, you can't so easily take it back. All you've done is pour money down the drain.

Some people like to waste money on gifts and tips and say they can afford it as sometimes they think it pays off. Unfortunately it's like groups of Americans tipping the barman every time in a local pub. Pretty soon it fucks things up for everyone else.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 05:56:53 pm by Marmalade »

Offline tantric talents

Maybe stop and think about the objective. You can give her some chocolates and it may or may not put her in a great mood for better sex with you. If your gift of chocolates (or anything else) doesn't make a difference however, you can't so easily take it back. All you've done is pour money down the drain.
I agree with your main gist but frankly a 5 quid box o' chocs or wine ( half of which will be drunk by the punter ) is peanuts in relation to the overall cost of a one hour punt or indeed a £10 or £20 "extra" which most will not blink at ! It certainly has often helped break the ice in my experience for minimal outlay.
(I do keep the Ch. Lafite at home for my own personal consumption of course  :P)

Offline Cuntminion

Maybe stop and think about the objective. You can give her some chocolates and it may or may not put her in a great mood for better sex with you. What you are aiming for is putting her in a great mood for better sex with you. With some, pleasant humour works, a sincere compliment, a three-minute back-rub. With any of those, you can stop if it isn't working and try something else (or just fuck her anyway). If your gift of chocolates (or anything else) doesn't make a difference however, you can't so easily take it back. All you've done is pour money down the drain.

Some people like to waste money on gifts and tips and say they can afford it as sometimes they think it pays off. Unfortunately it's like groups of Americans tipping the barman every time in a local pub. Pretty soon it fucks things up for everyone else.

Mermaid I think your over thinking it

I don't gift for a better service , I do it because I just want to I don't expect a return on any level

Offline peter_bungee

I agree with your main gist but frankly a 5 quid box o' chocs or wine ( half of which will be drunk by the punter ) is peanuts in relation to the overall cost of a one hour punt or indeed a £10 or £20 "extra" which most will not blink at ! It certainly has often helped break the ice in my experience for minimal outlay.
(I do keep the Ch. Lafite at home for my own personal consumption of course  :P)

i agree, the best thing is when you have a repeat visit you buy them something personal (that you remembered she said you liked from the last visit), some girls really do appreciate it most guys just go there to fcuk em and treat em like a piece of meat so it inevitably means a better service, human nature. 

I only take small gifts every meet for my regular e.g gift voucher, teddy, healthy treats etc.

Offline Cuntminion

i agree, the best thing is when you have a repeat visit you buy them something personal (that you remembered she said you liked from the last visit), some girls really do appreciate it most guys just go there to fcuk em and treat em like a piece of meat so it inevitably means a better service, human nature. 

I only take small gifts every meet for my regular e.g gift voucher, teddy, healthy treats etc.

I might adopt a cat for my regular and just leave it there

She definitely needs a cat  :D

Or maybe get her cat themed gifts subliminally channelling cat vibes so she buys one

Offline Marmalade

Mermaid I think your over thinking it

I don't gift for a better service , I do it because I just want to I don't expect a return on any level

Your post are an interesting mix of fun and utter bollocks. Maybe cos you are still a bit weird regarding punting? Is that it?

:rolleyes:  :unknown: :hi:

Either way, I don't need to accept advice from yourself on giving service people gifts and you'll do what you like anyway. Are you and the fluffy cat in the same club by any chance?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 12:34:41 am by Marmalade »

Offline Cuntminion

Your post are an interesting mix of fun and utter bollocks. Maybe cos you are still a bit weird regarding punting? Is that it?

Either way, I don't need to accept advice from yourself on giving service people gifts and you'll do what you like anyway. Are you and the fluffy cat in the same club by any chance?

I just honestly believe not everyone gives gifts for a better service or agenda
I don't give the homeless a couple quid to ensure more hearty begging

As for gifts to a regular I just do it just because, that's not an impossible to believe is it

I'm not weird to punting I'm quite comfortable where I'm at with it

Yes my posts do resemble utter blocks sometimes but then I am not the most normal person

I love fluffy cats

It was not advice for you to accept merely an opinion regarding your post
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 12:42:11 am by comaminion »

Big Cat

What a horribly passive aggressive post. Is it because he called you Marmite?

Type_O_Negative

I was very sceptic about gifts but I changed my mind - I bought her sexy Italian seamed hold-ups.

vw

What a horribly passive aggressive post. Is it because he called you Marmite?
I thought it was Mermaid this time, cat fight !

Offline Owwhatanight

I always ask if they have a cat or dog when booking, then upon arrival I give them a small treat for their spoilt beloved pets....that's my gift :) the wg,s love it
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:24:56 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

Sorry mates. My earlier post about sausage was intended as a bit of harmless Friday night silliness, in a thread that was becoming increasingly anarchic. Seems I came over a bit of a tit! Seriously, though, as a bit of an old fluffy, I have given handmade belgian choccies, the odd single rose bloom, and to one regular, my own compilation cd of bonking music. I don't expect anything in return, but it makes for a bit of an icebreaker, and hope I might be remembered as a nice bloke despite my distinctly unmemorable physique!

Jamesmadden

Sorry mates. My earlier post about sausage was intended as a bit of harmless Friday night silliness, in a thread that was becoming increasingly anarchic. Seems I came over a bit of a tit! Seriously, though, as a bit of an old fluffy, I have given handmade belgian choccies, the odd single rose bloom, and to one regular, my own compilation cd of bonking music. I don't expect anything in return, but it makes for a bit of an icebreaker, and hope I might be remembered as a nice bloke despite my distinctly unmemorable physique!

:lol: No probs mate

Offline Marmalade

hope I might be remembered as a nice bloke despite my distinctly unmemorable physique!
I met a guy abroad who was so grossly overweight he couldn't go to a brothel that had even a few stairs or a narrow doorway. He sweated like a pig, didn't shave properly, and stank. He slagged off a lot of prossies that didn't give him good service (I listened hoping they were on top and not squashed under him) but also seemed to have a fair amount of hits nonetheless. He bought stashes of small Victoria's Secret items that he gave away to the prossies he met hoping they would be pleased and give him a welcome on his return. He wasn't a particularly nice bloke either IMHO but different strokes for different folks.

Offline Cuntminion

I met a guy abroad who was so grossly overweight he couldn't go to a brothel that had even a few stairs or a narrow doorway. He sweated like a pig, didn't shave properly, and stank.

I was trying to place where we had met when I read this bit

Offline Cuntminion

I'm making a polish care package for my next gift

vw

I'm making a polish care package for my next gift
I'm a Polish care worker send me, you pay !

Offline Marmalade

of course, some wankers' idea of a 'gift' is a fluffy review  :diablo: :kissgirl: :angelgirl: :dancegirl: :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout: :scare: :rolleyes:

slow and low

I think the wad of cash I'm handing over is the best gift you can get!

Seriously though, gifts are for friends and partners, not for WG's. They won't give you owt...
+ 1

Offline Marmalade

Indeed!

Hidden Image/Members Only
                                                                  :vomit:

Offline PLeisure

Multitasking !

Offline Cuntminion

Indeed!

Pony gift

Offline hornypnter

Anyone done this?

Someone mentioned ice breaking macaroons in another post, tickled me

I don't but if I did gift, would prob give taxidermy bat or something

I don't normally. On one occasion I was asked to bring a bottle of Bollinger champagne for her, totally ignored it. She is no longer on AW, used to work in Canary Wharf area.

The only person I ever did was to regular lady I was seeing a while back before she retired. Only after 4th or 5th punt as it felt more like seeing a friend with benefits and always stayed longer than I paid for. Would get her chocolates, wine and on very few occasions flowers. Also sex toys on one occasion but I too benefitted form that  :D

Offline Cuntminion

I don't normally. On one occasion I was asked to bring a bottle of Bollinger champagne for her, totally ignored it. She is no longer on AW, used to work in Canary Wharf area.

The only person I ever did was to regular lady I was seeing a while back before she retired. Only after 4th or 5th punt as it felt more like seeing a friend with benefits and always stayed longer than I paid for. Would get her chocolates, wine and on very few occasions flowers. Also sex toys on one occasion but I too benefitted form that  :D

That's cheeky asking for champagne

Offline Marmalade

If it was a posh pad I'd have no hesitation in asking for champagne. Not many "high class" prostitutes are "high class" enough to stock the stuff.

Offline Cuntminion

If it was a posh pad I'd have no hesitation in asking for champagne. Not many "high class" prostitutes are "high class" enough to stock the stuff.

No as I read she asked him to bring a bottle

You don't ask for gifts

Type_O_Negative

of course, some wankers' idea of a 'gift' is a fluffy review  :diablo: :kissgirl: :angelgirl: :dancegirl: :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout: :scare: :rolleyes:

...and after a few fluffy reviews prossie decides to put prices up. I wonder how these wankers feel then  :D

Offline Marmalade

No as I read she asked him to bring a bottle

You don't ask for gifts

irony mate duh!

If I'm offered a "nice" glass of wine, I ask what is on offer.

Offline hornypnter

She was not working from a posh pad - a one bedroom fairly clean small bedroom just enough to fit a small double bed (I think it is double) and the bathroom was messy with used towels etc.
As to "high class" she is definitely not that  :rolleyes:

Offline hornypnter

I thought so too! not cheap sparkly or even Cava but to specify Bollinger champagne.
The irony is she only had water to offer me!

At the end she (I think jokingly) asked about the champagne, I told her I was in a rush but next time I will buy and deduct it from the rate before I give her the money. She was a bit surprised and laughed it off  :D

Offline Cuntminion

Surpassed myself this time in my efforts and decided to get something useful

Bear holding a burger

vw

Surpassed myself this time in my efforts and decided to get something useful

Bear holding a burger
What size big mac or 1/2 Lb'er

I would need 2

Offline Cuntminion

What size big mac or 1/2 Lb'er

I would need 2

I'm sure it will go on the bonfire but I like it

Offline bigbadirish

Never bought a W/G anything. But did have one by me some chocolates for my Birthday just recently. Very nice they were. She also asked what aftershave I liked and wanted for Christmas!