Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To punt or to treat yourself - the question is?  (Read 2974 times)

Type_O_Negative

Ok, i have £100 or £120 in my pocket. She is waiting...

And when i'm on train/bus/tube i close my eyes and i think to myself - i'm going to spend my money on prossie - again! Look, for this money i could buy nice casual Hugo Boss shirt! Damn!

Do you sometimes think like me? Do you sometimes feel you go too far with punting budget?

From my POV i can tell punting affected my the other hobby which is photography. I can't remember when i bought a new lens last time. But i do remember when i sold one - to get money for punting...

:hi:

Ben4454

A good balance is key between punting and treating yourself to things which works for me personally.

Offline Corus Boy

I have everything I want/need right now so I find it an easy choice;

Punt!!!!!  :D

Offline AgedCases

I have everything I want/need right now so I find it an easy choice;

Punt!!!!!  :D

+1

Offline Cuntminion

I don't know, I am not very materialistic 120 on clothes would seem crazy to me but 100 on a wg seems okay

I don't deviate from what I can afford , in a weird sort of way after my first visit I had a serious think over what I spunk my money on

20 a day smoke can be between 200 to 300 a month, waste of money when ma duty frees are gone I'm stopping, that chunk of money could pay for one or two wg a month and leave change

Sureshot

£120 on a shirt??? Spending an hour balls deep wins every time.

Its only after the event i think " was it worth the money, could i have spent it on something better". You just need a bit of self control and to recognise your priorities.

Offline threechilliman

I set myself a punting budget so it doesnt affect other things. So far this year ive stuck to it!

tcm

justfornow

100£ on a shirt that's worth 3£ ? Hobby like photography seems worth the money but punt would win with piece of clothing every time.

Offline Cuntminion

About 200 clothes me for a year
60 get me 4 pairs of combats
30 trainers
50 five t shirts
40 three goodies
20 socks boxers

I buy sale shit, decent qaulity, got 4 goodies for 10 each down from 40

Buy on bulk, only downfall is it looks like I never change my clothes but I buy like 4 the same on sale

Don't care for clothes, jewellery, flash phone Tec

Like spending money on experience stuff, good gig, zoo (love animals), visiting places

Wanna do a bungee later in the year

Offline smiths

Ok, i have £100 or £120 in my pocket. She is waiting...

And when i'm on train/bus/tube i close my eyes and i think to myself - i'm going to spend my money on prossie - again! Look, for this money i could buy nice casual Hugo Boss shirt! Damn!

Do you sometimes think like me? Do you sometimes feel you go too far with punting budget?

From my POV i can tell punting affected my the other hobby which is photography. I can't remember when i bought a new lens last time. But i do remember when i sold one - to get money for punting...

:hi:

Only time I feel a bit like this is after a bad punt, I then book a regular immediately and get back on track. I don't miss out on something else by spending money punting as I buy or get what else I want as well.

Offline Punting Valley

To punt IS to treat yourself, at least for me it is. So personally it is not really a dilemma.  :drinks:

Offline madeinwales56

I recognise the dilemma. As someone else said, after a shit punt you do think what else you could have spent the money on. Nowadays, I think punting is a waste of time, energy and money as there are so many prossies about who provide a shit service and/or are scammers. That's why I would tend to go for the treat option more often than not.

Offline charger70

The only time I think about it, is when I total up what has been spent, that's a little frightening! But so it would be if the same were done for smoking etc (not that I smoke) but the same rule applies, you can't take it with you, and you are a long time dead!

Offline claretandblue

I don't play golf,I don't go to football at present so I just use the money I would spend on punting instead

I like to have nice clothes and things for the house so I find just sticking to the budget I have in my head allows me to do both

Offline j122

I buy sale shit, decent qaulity, got 4 goodies for 10 each down from 40

There were only 3 goodies

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sjm79

I've been considering trying to turn my photography hobby into something that would pay for my punting. Thought about hiring a model to take some nudie pictures of and touting myself as a 'boudoir' photographer to prossies...

Offline RedKettle

From time to time when feeling disillusioned with punting I have diverted some of the punting budget to the odd treat.

Overall it is a question of keeping it all in balance - I provide comfortably for the family and generally we have what we want, so I think it is OK to put aside some funds each month to refresh my spiritual side by worshipping some female flesh and letting them pay homage to my icon.

Ramsbottom-the-snake

PUNT without a doubt. I have a budget to stick too then tend to blow any spare cash on it. £120 quids worth of clothes can make you look good and feel good in yourself but a good Punt makes me feel like a million dollars.
I met Tim Brook Taylor at a charity cricket match at Cambridge in 1973 aged 10.

jimbobwood

I have a different outlook at the moment. I have created an incentive punting scheme for myself. Every hour of work, studying, chores, things I don't want to do - I reward myself £6 per hour. After every work week I give myself £30 to spend in soho or save the money towards the bigger punt. Any task I really don't want to do, I pay myself extra for it. If I do 20 hours worth of work, include the £30 - that's £150 a week. This is not normally the case, it's normally about £80. The idea is I've been productive, so I deserve to treat myself with a great punt. No regrets thinking this money can go towards something else.

I find most things a chore like gardening, dating, cleaning, side work projects and so on. Cheap hobbies, like playing snooker/pool, computer games, listening to music are cheap and easy to get.

I'm in the same boat as most people, I have everything I need except more free time. I love combining travelling with punting, but that's only 4-5 weeks of the year. The rest is mundane boring routine week after week.

justfornow

I have a different outlook at the moment. I have created an incentive punting scheme for myself. Every hour of work, studying, chores, things I don't want to do - I reward myself £6 per hour. After every work week I give myself £30 to spend in soho or save the money towards the bigger punt. Any task I really don't want to do, I pay myself extra for it. If I do 20 hours worth of work, include the £30 - that's £150 a week. This is not normally the case, it's normally about £80. The idea is I've been productive, so I deserve to treat myself with a great punt. No regrets thinking this money can go towards something else.

I find most things a chore like gardening, dating, cleaning, side work projects and so on. Cheap hobbies, like playing snooker/pool, computer games, listening to music are cheap and easy to get.

I'm in the same boat as most people, I have everything I need except more free time. I love combining travelling with punting, but that's only 4-5 weeks of the year. The rest is mundane boring routine week after week.

Like your thinking, might try some of that on myself.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Most of my spare cash now goes on holidays, just had 8 days in Vegas which was better than putting money into Sergei's pocket.   :hi:

Offline MancSean

I tend to get a tattoo if I decide not to punt mainly coz my tattooist is hotter than most wgs I have been with

Offline Clicktocollect

Once I decide on a punt its money gone and I dont think about it, or what else I could have done with it. Obviously after a shit punt I say to myself "what a fucking waste of money",  but I dont look back at what else the money could have been used for.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Spend no more, or no less for that matter, than 10% of your post-tax pay on punting, good sir, without any regret or self-recrimination...works for me.

Offline claretandblue

Spend no more, or no less for that matter, than 10% of your post-tax pay on punting, good sir, without any regret or self-recrimination...works for me.
makes me feel better as I'm spending under 5%!

Offline Sonny Crockett

For me a punt is a pure personal treat for myself........ Nothing more than doing it on your birthday..... Which is what I certainly did this month!!!!!!  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

Pay day tomorrow. I did some overtime so next tuesday (my day off) i'm going to "treat" myself  :crazy:

Offline superchamp

To paraphrase Vivian Stanshall - If I had all the money I'd spent on punting, I'd spend it on punting.

Offline Turtle1

I punt out of addiction and sheer urge and stupidity. Though iv had Decent GF's over the years its still not stopped me. Im younger then some of you guys and see it diffrently on punting £100 odd. Its a win but there are limmits.

I have the abilty to go clubbing and get plastered and end up with lovely ladies ( or grotesque things too ) but it costs upwards of £100 on drinks alone. Then theres the whole "where to take em" cant bring em home and cant always go to hers. Sometimes you end up getting a BnB for the night £50. So a drunken shag that you cant remember on night out ends up costing like £250. Then you cant remember if you used protection and a trip to the Gum clinic follows soon. Then you end up getting caught as youve left trails and you come back a day later with scrathes on your back  :dash:

Or i can fork out £150 chose the lass i fancy and remember it all. thats how i see it. Fuck it im saving money and not getting caught

Pdubz

Not punted for 2 weeks now and currently up by £200-£250, to treat myself other than a WG? or put it straight into savings?
hmmmm

Type_O_Negative

After a few months of punting rampage i've decided to do it once a month only. There are other things in life than shelling money out on prossies. TBH in my age i shouldn't pay for sex at all  :wacko:

Offline itk

Agree with the OP, although I find that a good punt can saved in the wank bank for a later time, unlike a shirt or other treat.

Offline itk

Agree with the OP, although I find that a good punt can be saved in the wank bank for a later time, unlike a shirt or other treat.

Offline LanceVance

A punt is a treat to me. Clothes and other things come first.

Offline Taggart

After a frustrating few months, I decided, sod it - went and bought a new 55inch TV.
WGs off the agenda for a while the wallet recovers.

Robbybobby15

I'm in same boat, the punt I want is gonna cost around £250, but I want an apple watch lol,

Offline od13218

I see a punt as a treat! I don't bother much about clothes so would never have that particular dilemma, but I do have other things I want to buy (new car, laptop) and after a mediocre punt I sometimes wish I'd put the money towards them.

Offline Cuntminion

I have literally three things I need to live, the rest is passable luxury, nice to have but won't mind if I didn't

Offline Kerosene

I'm terrible for buying stuff and not getting rid of stuff. If I punt, I'm not ending up with more clutter.

Offline The_Don

Funny you posted this and thanks for doing it  :hi:

I've doing a little experiment at present along the lines of:

What if I spent a set amount of cash on (X) and not on punting (Y)

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 09:53:50 pm by The_Don »

jimbobwood

Funny you posted this and thanks for doing it  :hi:

I've doing a little experiment at present along the lines of:

What if I spent a set amount of cash on (X) and not on punting (Y)

What did you (think about) spend your money on instead?