Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabrielle Dixon - in Nottingham for June  (Read 1213 times)

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has just appeared on my saved search for Nottingham and is here for June.  I notice on UKP that she has been here before.

I have not read all the crap on the AW profile (why do they make them so long) but she looks pretty decent, good looking, pricing not bad and does OWO - I am easily pleased!

Anyone else have a view or experience with her!  She is Czech and I have not yet ticked off that nationality.

Online RedKettle

Just seen the review - for some reason did not find that when I searched on the AW number.  Not too encouraging.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 10:12:29 am by RedKettle »

Offline herbie007

I saw her about 18 months ago for an hour when she was in London; she’s got the girl next door look to me, she was a good shag and didn’t hold back on the DFK, OWO and CIM but no swallow from what I remember, I also came twice in the hour which is unusual for me so all in all a good shag.

She does look older than what she says on her profile, I would say late 20s and I would go back for another shag if she came back to London.

I thought I reviewed her  :unknown:

Online RedKettle

Thanks - that helps put her back on my list!  A summer treat perhaps.

Offline Sidewinder

I think my experience with her would have been better if I'd booked longer but I like many have not had the best experiences with EEs and thought half hour would suffice but I think you should go see her for yourself and book the hour.