Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mrs puts out first time in ???  (Read 4394 times)

Offline od13218

This is a "review" of Mrs D, first "visit" in a couple of months...
Overall: Positive
The girl: mid-40s but looks after herself, 10-12, about 5ft 7, natural blond, 34D (all natural)
Attitude: top-notch- horny from the moment I walked in the door, seemed totally into it
The place: risky- friend's spare room with kids next door. Clean and spacious, nice shower. Risk added to the fun
The punt: started with all over fondling and dfk. A lot of moaning once I found her clit. Quickly stripped and onto the bed. Loves having her nips squeezed and sucked. Pussy soaking - climbed on top almost as if she wanted BB (warning sign!!) but common sense prevailed. Still damned hot to have those juices running down the old man while she was writhing around...
More or less every position on offer (though not anal). OWO, RO, face sitting, 69, mish, cowgirl. Ended up unloading a bucketful over those 34Ds after she came on my face. Nice shower to clean up and straight to sleep with no bullshit.
Would I return? Dammit yes- more like this and I could save a bloody fortune...
<sigh>
Doug

Offline Ipunter

I hate it when that happens... Always the day before a punt

Offline IAMBATMAN

LINK!!!
Why you worry over bareback she's your OH it's one of if not the only perk to being tied down

Offline od13218

LINK!!!
Why you worry over bareback she's your OH it's one of if not the only perk to being tied down
She doesn't advertise these days, frustrating as we could do with the cash...
BB: true but she still young enough to get pregnant and I do *not* want that again ;)

carefree

Good review and I agree, Mrs D is a fantastic fuck :thumbsup:

Offline od13218

Good review and I agree, Mrs D is a fantastic fuck :thumbsup:
No wonder I never get a look-in...

Offline RedKettle

Great idea for a thread so I thought I would review the last time with my OH.....

......dam cannot remember ....

carefree

No wonder I never get a look-in...

Haha, wasn't sure how you would take that, fair play :hi:

Offline od13218

Haha, wasn't sure how you would take that, fair play :hi:
Now if you'd said she was a lousy fuck I might not have been so chilled ;)
But seriously, I could hardly write a mock review of the OH and then complain if others join in the joke!  :hi:

Offline IAMBATMAN

BB: true but she still young enough to get pregnant and I do *not* want that again ;)
Fair enough kids are a real drag

Offline PLeisure

Classic. Sergei's gone 'soft' on his best performing WG  :P

Ben4454

Imagine being married to a Romanian.

You could be bait and switched.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:23:32 pm by Ben4454 »

LL

Top review.  Please share her private gallery pics via PM.

How was her timekeeping? Did you feel rushed or notice any clock-watching going on?  ;)

HornyByNature

Offline threechilliman

The girl: mid-40s but looks after herself, 10-12, about 5ft 7, natural blond, 34D (all natural)
Attitude: top-notch- horny from the moment I walked in the door, seemed totally into it
The place: risky- friend's spare room with kids next door. Clean and spacious, nice shower. Risk added to the fun
The punt: started with all over fondling and dfk. A lot of moaning once I found her clit. Quickly stripped and onto the bed. Loves having her nips squeezed and sucked. Pussy soaking - climbed on top almost as if she wanted BB (warning sign!!) but common sense prevailed. Still damned hot to have those juices running down the old man while she was writhing around...
More or less every position on offer (though not anal). OWO, RO, face sitting, 69, mish, cowgirl. Ended up unloading a bucketful over those 34Ds after she came on my face. Nice shower to clean up and straight to sleep with no bullshit.
<sigh>
Doug

Doug, are you sure you haven't been poking my Mrs. List of services looks very familiar.....

tcm

Offline mr small

Here's a list of my OH 'services'

- nagging
- moaning
- spending

due to these limited services I punt elsewhere  :diablo:

Offline claretandblue

Imagine being married to a Romanian.

You could be bait and switched.
very good.... :D

Offline ArtVandalay

Offline od13218

You missed out the rate!
Ha ha- Couldn't decide whether to put 0- amount officially handed over in paperwork- or attempt to calculate the amount spent on meals, presents, flowers etc over the last 15 yrs and divide by number of shags...the maths was too hard!
Essentially excellent VFM in the early years but a bit bloody pricey in the last 4-5. Trouble is, it's a fixed rate- I pay whether I get a fuck or not....

DG

Great thread.

I can't remember the last time I fucked the missus but I had a brain wave the other day, bit of amateur psychology.i suggested to her that since she had trouble motivating herself I would take that problem away. Told her that if I wanted it she was to comply; become a bit of a submissive. To my surprise she responded. So far had a couple of deep throat face fucks; hands held behind her back, or me pushing down on the back of her head; cock slapping her face. Being a bit of a Dom and to emphasise the sub role she has adopted, I regularly pull her knickers down and spank her ass, whenever and wherever I like, at home of course. Also a bit of tit slapping and nipple tweaking.

We have talked about her getting some kinky gear. Hit the jackpot tonight when she told me to order some stuff off Ann Summers. Looking forward to the fishnet body and matching hold ups arriving in 3-5 working days.  :dance:

For the record I haven't gone the whole hog yet as I've been storing my load for a couple of pre-arranged punts; gotta keep it real after all.

Offline SamLP

Good one Mr D. It seems like a nice bank holiday break and the OH was turned on by the thought of getting off with other people in the next room. Maybe she had discussed it with the other OH in the house and told her to listen out for your noises. You could be onto something if she likes the thought of doing it in places where you be heard. All speculation though, you could be a stud and she had the hots for you that night.

Offline bigmc

<sigh>
Doug

She did anal with me,  you must be too well endowed   :D

Offline od13218

Top review.  Please share her private gallery pics via PM.

How was her timekeeping? Did you feel rushed or notice any clock-watching going on?  ;)
No way I was paying for her PG!
No clock watching I'm happy to say- think I must have been the last of the day ;)

Offline od13218

Great thread.

I can't remember the last time I fucked the missus but I had a brain wave the other day, bit of amateur psychology.i suggested to her that since she had trouble motivating herself I would take that problem away. Told her that if I wanted it she was to comply; become a bit of a submissive. To my surprise she responded. So far had a couple of deep throat face fucks; hands held behind her back, or me pushing down on the back of her head; cock slapping her face. Being a bit of a Dom and to emphasise the sub role she has adopted, I regularly pull her knickers down and spank her ass, whenever and wherever I like, at home of course. Also a bit of tit slapping and nipple tweaking.

We have talked about her getting some kinky gear. Hit the jackpot tonight when she told me to order some stuff off Ann Summers. Looking forward to the fishnet body and matching hold ups arriving in 3-5 working days.  :dance:

For the record I haven't gone the whole hog yet as I've been storing my load for a couple of pre-arranged punts; gotta keep it real after all.

Now that sounds hot! When she gets more into it why not make her wear kinky stuff all day - start simple with maybe just some crotchless panties, then if she's up for it there's no end to the fun...dildo knickers, butt plug, nipple clamps, collar...
Then when you get home from work she be soaking and desperate for cock. Sorry- I've been thinking a little too much about this! Would never work with Mrs D- if anything she prefers the dominant role (which would be fine by me if she ever took it on!)
Have fun!

DG

Now that sounds hot! When she gets more into it why not make her wear kinky stuff all day - start simple with maybe just some crotchless panties, then if she's up for it there's no end to the fun...dildo knickers, butt plug, nipple clamps, collar...
Then when you get home from work she be soaking and desperate for cock. Sorry- I've been thinking a little too much about this! Would never work with Mrs D- if anything she prefers the dominant role (which would be fine by me if she ever took it on!)
Have fun!

Butt plugs and nipple clamps are definitely on the agenda; she doesn't know it yet but she will soon  :lol: She's taken to the whole thing surprisingly well, but given her poor track for sticking to anything, I will keep on punting  :yahoo:

GusFring

Once the wife lets me stick it in her shitter I'll give up punting.

Offline Turtle Z

When you get caught out punting by the missus, she will threaten to leave, there'll be lots of tears and drama  and just when she's on the verge of forgiving you she will find this thread at which point you'll be fucked, game over!   :D

Offline threechilliman

Booked my Mrs for a hotel overnighter recently. She really played the game as well. On asking how she wanted to get started, she asked me to shower, get dressed and then go out of the room so I could knock at the door and she could answer it in her lingerie. Almost before the door closed, she had my pants undone and my cock in her mouth. And it was her fantasy!

I do sometimes wonder about my Mrs.....

tcm

Offline PLeisure

Booked my Mrs for a hotel overnighter recently. She really played the game as well. On asking how she wanted to get started, she asked me to shower, get dressed and then go out of the room so I could knock at the door and she could answer it in her lingerie. Almost before the door closed, she had my pants undone and my cock in her mouth. And it was her fantasy!

I do sometimes wonder about my Mrs.....

tcm

Excellent  :lol: :D

- she seems more practiced than you...  :scare:

Offline threechilliman

Excellent  :lol: :D

- she seems more practiced than you...  :scare:

I did stop short of asking if she wished me to go back to the car, text her to let her know I was there, be kept waiting for far longer than was necessary and then finally her text me the room number. I actually looked at her as though her fantasy was a bit weird. 'If we must dear'

tcm

Offline PLeisure

I did stop short of asking if she wished me to go back to the car, text her to let her know I was there, be kept waiting for far longer than was necessary and then finally her text me the room number. I actually looked at her as though her fantasy was a bit weird. 'If we must dear'

tcm

When you get the 'mobile disconnected tone' you'll know for sure,,,,,, You've just been Tango'd  :dancegirl:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Brilliant thread!

Enjoying how it's matter of fact and not particularly fluffy. Don't want this to turn into a Mills and Boon read

willbred

Mrs.............................putting out...........................how's that work, then???????????????????

MrBridger

tcm

Even better, tell her you've left your wallet in the car and fuck off home.  :lol:

PS did she do the 'poltergeist opening door' trick? That always gets me going even if I've seen the girl before.

Offline threechilliman

PS did she do the 'poltergeist opening door' trick?

Yep, she was very professional about it. Does make me wonder.....

tcm