Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane - Norfolk  (Read 6399 times)

15 review(s) for Emily_Jane (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

KingAlpha

External Link/Members Only

This was a Saturday night gangbang in a very discrete and tidy private house in Lowestoft, though Emily Jane is Norfolk based. This was by first encounter with her, and my first gangbang. Glad to report that both exceeded my expectations by a county mile.

EJ is English, petite and looks to be in her early 20s and has received several rave reviews on UKP. She’s quite expensive for 121 bookings, but a 3 hour gangbang for £125 seemed worth a punt, even if the math suggested that the 10 blokes attending might only get about 18 minutes of action each. In fact I almost didn’t go because the booking/security rigmarole seemed a bit excessive, but the comms were polite and punctual so I decided to take the plunge anyway.

EJ looks exactly like her photos and, to be honest, is one of the best performers I’ve encountered in 15 years of punting (which includes a fair few London parties). The action kicked off in the lounge, with EJ soon out of her little black dress and giving/receiving OWO and FK. I’m not usually that bothered about BJs but she is first class. EJ worked the room very well and no-one was left out, or left alone for long. Half the guys were pretty active, and half content to watch and join in occasionally. That combined with her, ahem, people skills meant that it never felt like a 10/1 ratio.

After half an hour the action moved upstairs to a bedroom, and it was basically non-stop sucking and fucking marathon from that point on. As well as OWO and FK there was A and DP too, though the latter two only for a window of about half an hour, which is fair enough. For a couple of minutes she was actually seeing to 5 guys at the same time, which was a sight to behold. I found both EJ and the whole experience a huge turn on for the entire three hours, which is unusual because I’m now somewhat jaded when it comes to punting and usually get bored after an hour at a party. I popped twice and towards the end EJ finished me off again with more OWO and CIM. Remarkably she didn’t take any kind of substantial break for the whole three hours and seemed to quietly enjoy the whole thing. If she was faking it, she deserves a BAFTA. I say quietly because she doesn’t actually talk that much (mouth was full most of the time!), and in terms of personality is more girl next door than noisy PSE. Again, if it’s all an act then it’s a bloody good one.

At the risk of sounding too fluffy in my first UKP review I can’t really think of any negatives. If you don’t like gangbangs or group sex then events like this aren’t for you, but for me it was like some of the better moments from better London parties a few years back. The rest of the guys were sound, which made for a good atmosphere, and there was no hogging to speak of. I wouldn’t have minded a crack at DP, but it soon became clear that it’s by no means as easy as it seems in the films (!), and anyway there’s always next time.

So, yes, I would return. Not sure I’d go 121 at £200.00 ph, but I suspect even at that price she represents good VFM.

Offline itk

Great review. I was contemplating the gangbang myself, but family commitments on the evening scuppered that. Maybe next time.
Just a question, did all the blokes stay the full 3 hours?

KingAlpha

I think one guy ran 30 mins late, and a couple left during the last half hour. But most people were there most of the time, and that was no problem at all.

Offline Lowie1973

« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:48:38 pm by Lowie1973 »

vt

Cheers for the review!

I was tempted, but £125 for a 10:1 ratio looked poor value to me.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Emily Jane is a very naughty girl and a top performer! She loves gangbangs!

I need to get myself down to Norfolk to see her. She's one of the best girls I've met! Pure filth and innocence rolled into a tidy little package!

I bet her face was a picture when she was getting DP'd!  :wacko:

vt

Emily Jane is a very naughty girl and a top performer! She loves gangbangs!

I need to get myself down to Norfolk to see her. She's one of the best girls I've met! Pure filth and innocence rolled into a tidy little package!

I bet her face was a picture when she was getting DP'd!  :wacko:

Good to hear your recommendation, BD...just the OP mentioning that the less assertive half of the guests had to content themselves with mostly watching tells me that a 10:1 ratio doesn't guarantee the level of action I would hope for...I'm used to fucking or getting a BJ for 2 hrs solid at Phoenix with a max 2:1 ratio for similar outlay...the A & DP with EJ would be an attraction...maybe I'd have to reserve my judgment until I've had a chance to try one of EJ's GBs...she certainly sounds like a sexy girl!!   :unknown:

vt

In fact I almost didn’t go because the booking/security rigmarole seemed a bit excessive, but the comms were polite and punctual so I decided to take the plunge anyway.

Can you clarify what this involved??

Offline Lowie1973

Hi
I think there's a lot of difference between a gangbang and a sex party like LMP or Phoenix.
The sex party is lots of girls servicing lots of guys - but it's mostly BJ and straight sex. On the plus side you can get 2-3hours of action (if you can manage that !)
A gangbang on the other hand tends to be multiple guys with one or two girls. You won't get the same amount of action - but for those of us who like the filthier experience it's a bigger turn on. You rarely get anal, DP or bukkake action at a sex party - indeed facials and CIM are less common these days too.
I think comparing a sex party to a gangbang is essentially comparing apples and oranges- different people will like different things - not really a value for money thing

vt

Hi
I think there's a lot of difference between a gangbang and a sex party like LMP or Phoenix.
The sex party is lots of girls servicing lots of guys - but it's mostly BJ and straight sex. On the plus side you can get 2-3hours of action (if you can manage that !)
A gangbang on the other hand tends to be multiple guys with one or two girls. You won't get the same amount of action - but for those of us who like the filthier experience it's a bigger turn on. You rarely get anal, DP or bukkake action at a sex party - indeed facials and CIM are less common these days too.
I think comparing a sex party to a gangbang is essentially comparing apples and oranges- different people will like different things - not really a value for money thing

Did you organise this Gangbang for EJ then??  :unknown:

KingAlpha

The OP mentioning that the less assertive half of the guests had to content themselves with mostly watching tells me that a 10:1 ratio doesn't guarantee the level of action I would hope for...I'm used to fucking or getting a BJ for 2 hrs solid at Phoenix with a max 2:1 ratio for similar outlay...

I probably didn't phrase that too well. For "less assertive" read probably didn't want to be actively involved all the time, for whatever reason. Myself, I'm not usually interested in doing much watching at parties, but I found myself doing so here.

Offline Lowie1973

johnbuoy

Nope

Yeah Right-Ho. Only 4 posts all of them about of defending Emily Jane.

Offline PLeisure

One girl - ten guys... Impressive.

Appreciate the review, cheers  :drinks:

Offline Boundless

Thought I'd bump this thread up as Emily Jane has just put up that she's taking bookings again after a long absence.

No good for me as far too far away but thought you guys in the far East would appreciate a heads up!

vt

Thought I'd bump this thread up as Emily Jane has just put up that she's taking bookings again after a long absence.

No good for me as far too far away but thought you guys in the far East would appreciate a heads up!

Good to hear...just needs some incall dates now!  :thumbsup:

Offline socks

Good to hear...just needs some incall dates now!  :thumbsup:
And sensible pricing

Offline happyharry

And sensible pricing
Quite agree. She certainly "my type" but not at £200/hr

Offline Miket77

Booked to see her later in the month can't wait

Offline madeinwales56

At £200 an hour she definitely ain't gonna get burnt out. I don't care how good she is.

Offline itk

Not sure anyone is my type at £200p.h.

vt

I think she used to charge £160 when she offered incalls.

Offline uutarn

At £200 an hour she definitely ain't gonna get burnt out. I don't care how good she is.
Yea exactly.
So far, price has not equated to quality in my experience.
Seriously though, what can/does she do, to demand that price? Or is it a filter... just want the rich businessman type?

The thing is, i'm tempted. I want to be proven wrong, but i have doubts...

Offline Lowie1973

Yea exactly.
So far, price has not equated to quality in my experience.
Seriously though, what can/does she do, to demand that price? Or is it a filter... just want the rich businessman type?

The thing is, i'm tempted. I want to be proven wrong, but i have doubts...

Value for money is a subjective thing depending on what you can afford to pay.
I've seen Emily Jane before and been really impressed and thought she was totally worth the money.
Guess you'll never know till you try .....

Offline Boundless

I think she used to charge £160 when she offered incalls.

Yep, pretty sure when I saw her in Notts it was 160, might have been 150.

She's good but maybe not 200 good!

Offline Natwest

I've seen Emily Jane before and been really impressed and thought she was totally worth the money.

I agree. All my dealings with Emily Jane up to the last punt which I reviewed and during the actual meeting were first class. I've been arranging to see her over the last week and bearing in mind it is in the end a business transaction, it has been dealt with totally professionally and with a lovely friendly manner.

I am paying the premium for certainty that I will have another good time. I have spent a fortune on £130 punts and come away dissappointed. I would far rather punt less and pay more for what I know will be a downright dirty tumble with an incredibly sexual young girl. 

Offline uutarn

Very true Lowie, and me being not a high earner in anyway means its expensive.

Edit; I now see that her incall prices are £160 as mentioned. Outcall is £200
Hmm extra 30 squids...

Mail ahoy!