Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotKim_XXX - FIT Curvy Polish WG - legit and genuine?  (Read 3838 times)

DAngelo

This European HotKim_XXX External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is curvy, big ass, big tits with wide hips, rang her up yesterday to check if genuine, she sound polish, really want to go see her when im up that area next week, want to do you guys think? legit and genuine or fake?

Offline stevedave

She has come up in a few searches I've done, she looks good - size 14 I reckon might be code for a bit bigger though...

The profile reads quite well, not like quite a few of the other EE profiles you see. Might be worth a go...report back if you see her!

justfornow

On first glance profile seems alright so if she floats your boat give her a go.

Offline cueball

I'd be a bit canny with this one, her feedback don't inspire, her punters... one hidden, one only from members not active, one looks ok.

Have a plan b and be prepared to walk, get there early and get some eyes on the venue, park out of the way.

Personally I'd swerve her.

Offline stevedave

Have you managed to TOFTT DAngelo?

I'd be interested to hear back of you have   :hi:

DAngelo

i decided to have a look at her private gallery before the long drive down to see her, she does not answer the phone (i found out why) so its texts she uses, i suspect she has someone that is texting for phone, which means someone could very well be in the spare room!

i was instructed to go to clarence docks in leeds, a long drive down for me so set off early, made my way into the building into the lift to the 3rd floor then to apartment 26!

she half opened up the door standing with a towel wrapped around her, first impressions were she is a BIG girl not your normal flesh and bone type, she has lots of meat on her, what made things go lopsided and stopped in dead in my tracks as the door was half opened was the inside was dark (after my scare with the 2 EE reviews posted) i decided to stay in the corridor, her teeth are wonky for starters, she must have had come out the shower because she had hardly any make up on looking different from her pics, she had no tan and very pale skin, she said 'come' for asking me come inside, i made my excuse and asked her 'is it £50 for 30 mins" knowing full well she would say no. I told her i would come back with a 10er but decided to walk away, the fact her teeth were wonky looking, the inside of the apartment being dark and her not even talking on the telephone put me off

I'd be a bit canny with this one, her feedback don't inspire, her punters... one hidden, one only from members not active, one looks ok.

Have a plan b and be prepared to walk, get there early and get some eyes on the venue, park out of the way.

Personally I'd swerve her.

Offline stevedave

Gutted, mate. Thanks for trying!

I hope you had a plan B that was good  :)

DAngelo

tell me about it, driving over an hour then the punt falling apart and me not knowing anyone in leeds for plan B i stayed in leeds for a bit then drove all the way back, she could be a barebacker from these pics in her private gallery - playing with a guys uncovered cock with her feet
Hidden Image/Members Only
this pic put me off as well
she looked like a dog when she opened the door with a towel wrapped around her looking like she had come out the shower a few mins earlier
Gutted, mate. Thanks for trying!

I hope you had a plan B that was good  :)

Offline stevedave

Amazing, a bit of negative feedback on here, and all of a sudden she's got a load of positive feedback on AW...weird how that happens... :lol:

Agger

despite reading this post i visited her anyway cos in the pics she looks just my type.

she's put on a bit of weight since her pics, but still looks pretty good.
her english is pretty good too...good chat in between rounds and she's seems very friendly.

DAngelo was right though about the corridoors being dark n gloomy but her apartment itself was clean and she gave good instructions on how to get there etc. parking is pay n display but £4 for 2 hours right outside.

i had an hour and i'd recommend her. she didnt do CIM/Facial (but checked her profile after and she did state this was an extra £20) which i missed beforehand.

if you like curvy girls then she's defo worth a go. very obliging, great OWO!! sucks the tip pretty hard which is great.
probs a 7.5/10

Positives, huuuuuuuuuge titts, great OWO

Negatives - 2 things she didnt do which she states on her profile she does: DFK; a bit of tongue only ....and fingers were a no-no (even though her profile said she'd receive fisting lol).

bod666

Interesting DAngelo has been banned. Thought some of his posts seemed fishy. Either that or he needs to up his meds.  :crazy:

Offline stevedave

Good spot, bod! I hadn't noticed.

And thanks for the feedback, Agger - Kim certainly has two major assets I'd say  :drinks:

bod666

All that stuff about secret barebackers and pretty much always posting negative reviews = unlucky or dodgy. Or poor decision making skills  ;)

Pasteherface

Hi guys - I have seen this girl twice now - once at Clarence dock and once in a nice flat near the red light district - I first noticed her on AW down in London - she used to show her face on her profile but think she has changed since moving to Leeds probably for personal reasons - I do a lay of punting and she is facially gorgeous and gives amazing OWO and ball sucking - she is curvy but not obese and as she is young she carries it very well - especially the lovely tits - she does CIM if you pay the extra - I just go for BJ's so she does it for me - great eye contact and really sloppy - check out my AW profile to see I am a genuine punter and get to see her in Leeds

NEGaz

Hi guys - I have seen this girl twice now - once at Clarence dock and once in a nice flat near the red light district - I first noticed her on AW down in London - she used to show her face on her profile but think she has changed since moving to Leeds probably for personal reasons - I do a lay of punting and she is facially gorgeous and gives amazing OWO and ball sucking - she is curvy but not obese and as she is young she carries it very well - especially the lovely tits - she does CIM if you pay the extra - I just go for BJ's so she does it for me - great eye contact and really sloppy - check out my AW profile to see I am a genuine punter and get to see her in Leeds

Hmmmm let me think about that

Offline Spannerman

Hmmmm let me think about that

+1, his post reads like an ad. Looks like Sergei been busy.  :sarcastic:

Rocky Maivia

I had booked this as my first punt, so was invited to the docks, got to the room, and checked the person out and thought to myself WOW she looks big when big meaning BIG, I knew the money she was going to charge so I knocked it down my £20 thought to myself she was going to accept, obviously she didn't accept, thought YES lets get out of here, I made an excuse and got out of there, this was going to be my first punt but failed badly. The pictures are not her, facially she is not someone nice to look at and secondly she is a BIG girl.

Offline p3ngu1n

Not very bright are you? :timeout:

Rocky Maivia

Looks like a Fake review if she was half.good.as the review then I would have been happy but she is not nice at all

2015load

Looks like a Fake review if she was half.good.as the review then I would have been happy but she is not nice at all

Hey, have you seen her since?

Offline stevedave