Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting fucked by a WG's strapon  (Read 8291 times)

Offline smiths

Any bum-fiddling is surreptiously gay.
But I agree with what someone said earlier about when you start puting things in there like dildos (which are supposed to simulate the penis) you're blatently in denial.

To each his own.

100% small minded crap.

Offline smiths

Have you ever been rimmed or teased with a finger around 'that' area ?
I gotta say it feels nice......
Hope that doesn't make me a bender....... :scare:

A strapon is just taking things a step further. IMHO.  ;)

(Strawb's beat me by 19 sec's, quite a similar post)

Anal play and Rimming are services i enjoy, so a Strap-On is as you say a step further and a laugh.

The link with it being somehow gay because its up your arse just doesnt bear scrutiny if you think about it. As Anth pointed out gays fancy PEOPLE of their own sex, a Dildo actually isnt a person, its link is its cock shaped which it obviously would be as a square shaped dildo might really hurt. :scare: ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
its link is its cock shaped which it obviously would be as a square shaped dildo might really hurt.
Would literally be a square peg, round hole.

Northernbloke

Men who make homophobic remarks are the ones in denial in my opinion, and experience.

I do not agree at all. I know for certain that I have no homosexual tendencies but I, along with many other men, find the idea of two men kissing, wanking sucking or bumming each other pretty disgusting, although of course we re not allowed to say that sort of things these days.

Mooney

In denial  :wacko:
I dont punt women because i want to shag a bloke. Having a cucumber up my arse, dildo or prick really does nothing for me. Gimme pussy and a great set of tits any day

Offline Matium

I, along with many other men, find the idea of two men kissing, wanking sucking or bumming each other pretty disgusting, although of course we re not allowed to say that sort of things these days.

In denial  :wacko:
I dont punt women because i want to shag a bloke. Having a cucumber up my arse, dildo or prick really does nothing for me. Gimme pussy and a great set of tits any day

Real He-Men don't take a dildo up the ass!

We like our women in front of us!

:diablo:

Offline smiths

Real He-Men don't take a dildo up the ass!

We like our women in front of us!

:diablo:

More rubbish.

Offline willie loman

Men who make homophobic remarks are the ones in denial in my opinion, and experience.

I do not agree at all. I know for certain that I have no homosexual tendencies but I, along with many other men, find the idea of two men kissing, wanking sucking or bumming each other pretty disgusting, although of course we re not allowed to say that sort of things these days.
One of lifes free pleasures, is reading about some right wing braggart who has made a living badmouthing gays, and bragging about his heteresexual values being caught in a bus station wearing tights and getting fellated by a rent boy. Not all homophobes are gay, some are merely unpleasant.

Northernbloke

xxxx

Does anyone use the strapon on the girl - so she is having both holes fucked at the same time? But which for which hole? Would expect you in her bum. But would expect she'd want to use it on you next.

Offline closeshave

Ah come on. Only over three years ago

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Does anyone use the strapon on the girl - so she is having both holes fucked at the same time? But which for which hole? Would expect you in her bum. But would expect she'd want to use it on you next.
I can't see the point to be honest, only advantage is stamina or if the man can't get an erection. Most prossies are fussy about their strap ons so will probably be covered with a condom, even if it's your own toy.

Offline Johny Stone

This is on my bucket list  :D

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

There is nothing inherently "gay" about anal sex, that's a logical fallacy. Can't remember the name of it offhand, but basically you can't just reverse a logical statement.   So "is gay -> does anal" doesn't imply "does anal -> is gay".  Just as "has car -> can travel fast" doesn't imply "can travel fast -> has car" (maybe I have a railcard, or I'm a fighter pilot).

Gay men generally have anal sex because that's what they're equipped for.  Hetero couples have anal sex for other reasons.

Offline Zeusthedoc

There is nothing inherently "gay" about anal sex, that's a logical fallacy. Can't remember the name of it offhand, but basically you can't just reverse a logical statement.   So "is gay -> does anal" doesn't imply "does anal -> is gay".  Just as "has car -> can travel fast" doesn't imply "can travel fast -> has car" (maybe I have a railcard, or I'm a fighter pilot).

Gay men generally have anal sex because that's what they're equipped for.  Hetero couples have anal sex for other reasons.

well said.

Offline sticko

God there's a lot of Neanderthal drivel on this thread.  Homosexuality means, literally, same sexuality.  If you're a bloke, and you fancy a bloke, it's an instance of homosexuality whether you're shoving the handle of a bullwhip down his jap's eye, having a pint together or attending the christening of his first child.  (Let's agree not to get into a debate about bisexuality here - that'll just muddy the waters.)

What a man does to a woman, or vice versa, in the heat of a sexual encounter by definition cannot be homosexual, latent or otherwise, because part of the pleasure is always down to the person you're fucking, including their gender.

Personally I love arse play with the women I fuck, and I know I'm 100% hetero.  Gay friends have tried it on with me in the past and it has done absolutely nothing for me.  UKP can choose to disbelieve me but that would be rather childish, no?

Men give other men blowjobs too.  Does that mean that every time I cum in a woman's mouth I'm, you know, a bit limp-wristed?  Sexuality is a function of who you're with, not what you're doing.

Can we step away from the 1950s please?

S

Offline Jay72

One sentiment ive had is that i dont like the finger/vibrator up the arse to be my primary pop on a punt. Typically if she is doing this to you she is at the other end of the bed and out of reach - prefer to be kissing and groping while coming. Coming that way can also be very intense and tad painful - your knob swells up a lot. Having said that for a second pop i definitely like to go this route. Lol cant see how any of that is homosexual at all - people who say this are insecure themselves and fear they will fancy blokes afterwards.. Bollox!

Redhead Lover

I'm 100% straight and at the top of my bucket-list is to get taken by a hot redhead wearing a strap-on.

spiderwebber

Bum bandits are always trying to twist things to swell their numbers. If I said I'd fucked 500 women and one bloke, they'd say I was a latent homosexual; yet if a gayboy had fucked 500 guys and one girl, they'd say he was just trying different fruit. The estimates for the number of shit stabbers is greatly exaggerated, and I reckon most of them work for the BBC.
haha, true!

spkmstr48

Let's agree not to get into a debate about bisexuality here - that'll just muddy the waters.

Because if we do someone's gonna mention BDSM and polysexuality... Oops!