Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susie at City Sauna Sheffield  (Read 1229 times)

Offline munterhunter

This was a spur of the moment visit. I had noticed Susie on a previous visit and she was on my "to do" list. Well I've done her or rather she did me!!!

Photos on City Website are accurate face is blurred I'd say she's late 30's or early 40's with a cracking toned and flexible body very chatty and really gets into it if you push the right buttons.

Started off with a nice back massage (just a few minutes) with her straddling me, turned over and the old lad was standing to attention off with her thong and she's astride me sliding her pussy along the outside of my shaft. "Do you like to kiss?" she asks Fuck Yes! She knows what she's doing with her mouth. RO followed she was rolling about all over the bed and getting very wet I slipped 2 fingers in her and she went wild..I'm sure she came if it was an act she deserves an Oscar!

On with the condom which she did with her mouth then she's on all fours presenting me with a peachy arse and a dripping wet pussy. The room had a full length mirror in the corner near the bed, she moved it so I could see her face looked me straight in the eye and said "Go in really hard & Deep" who am I to refuse a request like that. Switched back to missionary nice French kissing "Fuck Me Harder" she says and I did before exploding into the condom took us both a few minutes to get our breath back. She cleaned herself in the shower after.
£50 half hour GFE a cracking punt!