Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dallas + LA plus general USA tips  (Read 3647 times)

Offline manoir

Hi guys, I'm planning a work related trip to the Sates next Spring and I was hoping to turn it into a bit of a punting trip to.

I will be spending a few days in Dallas before moving on to LA for a week and maybe a quick visit to Vegas too.

What is the scene like over there - how much would it cost and what is the legality of punting in these areas? Any other tips from seasoned pros would be appreciated.

Thanks all.

Offline Steely Dan

it is not legal except for a few remote places in Nevada which does NOT include vegas.  Add to this that American cops are out to get you.

Suggest you stick to the titty bars when in the US of A and have a punt when in a good place such as UK Germany or Thailand.

I confess I have done it there.  Girls from backpage cost more than UK, but not crazy.  Also got a few pole dance girl's number and punted them the next day.  Both routes work but with what I have learned since would not do it again.

Offline Marmalade

I think the best fucking is maybe to be had down in the hood of any American town. Somewhere the land of America 'forgot.' Where the bouncer will pat everyone down carefully for weapons and she's not worried about cops cos theyre not keen to risk their neck in such places (or they're on the payroll). Not a scene for a beginner though. From LA you might be better even driving down to tijuana. It's fun, and your money goes a lot further with no holes barred.

LA cops btw are among the nastiest I've met in any State.

DoctorDoctor

Marmalade. You trying to get this guy killed?? Unless you've been dragged up rough and tumble on the streets of Glesgie, North Manchester, Liverpool or Newham, you'll get rolled in Tijuana, have your passport and money stolen, be given a dose of the clap that medical science can't cure, and be denied entry back to the USA.

There's no shortage of hookers in LA, but unless you're earning film star wages, you would be better going to Santa Monica and enjoying the beach. Have a cocktail at Shutters and drool over the waitresses, and go get a steak at Plan B; best steakhouse in Santa Monica.

DD

Offline manoir

To be fair I was born and raised a stones throw away from Newham - and I can handle myself. But doctor doctor, you're right I don't want the headache! In all likelihood, I'm just going to enjoy the holiday and not punt in the states. May just rely on the good ole British accent getting me far...

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade. You trying to get this guy killed??
He says he can handle himself. Clearly you could not.

Believe me, there are much, much rougher places than Tijuiana. I've been to them. Had a few close shaves but basically know what I'm doing, how to forage in foreign parts for hidden gems. And no, I didn't go through all that crapola that you spouted. Punting is not just for the white socks and polyester tie brigade.

Offline Marmalade

Apart from rubmaps, which is nationwide, another one I keep bookmarked (there's a mobile version as well) is bonedin.com. which id L.A.specific.

Flunt

The main reason I didn't punt in the USA was the prospect of getting arrested, booted out the country and being refused entry again in the future.

Sorry for being unhelpful with your pursuit but worth considering...

fredpunter

To be fair I was born and raised a stones throw away from Newham - and I can handle myself. But doctor doctor, you're right I don't want the headache! In all likelihood, I'm just going to enjoy the holiday and not punt in the states. May just rely on the good ole British accent getting me far...

I had two months in Texas a long time ago and the british accent certainly worked for me .... I had the time of my life. But it helped that I was quite cute 25 years ago. not sure it would be the same today.

Offline GalaxyMan

I had two months in Texas a long time ago and the british accent certainly worked for me .... I had the time of my life. But it helped that I was quite cute 25 years ago. not sure it would be the same today.

But you *are* cute, fredpunter!  I've been told so! AND you are still lighter than most American men of your age.....

:-) :-)

GM

Ben4454

You are better off trying to pull in the clubs - this is what I am going to do. So many hot girls in Texas should be able to find one.

I am heading off to Texas in November and not considering punting. I hear it is all over priced and you honestly do not know who is going to walk through your door. Backpage working girls all smell like bait and switches. Plus with it being illegal in America I will not chance it.

ihssters

SOCAL in the house.
Presently 1 hour south of LA.

External Link/Members Only 
(oddly enough backpage also exist for London and perhaps the UK)
word of warning:Backpage is mid and low level.  And there are loads of scams including but not limited to the the bait and switch.

GENERALLY speaking, INCALLS are frequently more reasonable and genuine than outcalls.  YMMV.Some outcalls are bait and switch AND outright thievery (they run away).

Much more reliable:
(Loads of kgirls averaging $260 / hour.  Too often photoshop is used frequently.)

Beware of stings.  Police and/or cops masquerading as SP's are prohibited by:
1) Initially discussing services/money.  It's considered entrapment.
2) You must be certain that the SP is legitimate if the provider is already in a skimpy outfit AND proves it by showing nudity.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:47:45 am by ihssters »

NotJason

I would recommend Hong Kong in Tijauna as definitely your best bet: External Link/Members Only

Park at the border and walk across and catch a cab. A good number of the cabs have "Hong Kong" stickers on them. I've never had a problem with it being rough, zona del norte is heavily policed. In my view, why would they want to fuck with people bringing money over the boarder to spend it what is perfectly legal there.

At Hong Kong $60-$100 can go really far. There's some real gem 9-10 girls up at the $100 mark too. Definitely good value for money.

For Dallas, I would recommend, "Don't mess with Texas!"

Ben4454

On top of this your darling bait and switch queen will most probably be carrying a pistol in her bag or her pimp will be..

Not worth chancing it in this country.

Sparquin

Sorry to repeat previous advice, but......

BP is too risky. Instead join Eccie which is free. Where girls want references I am sure your UK girls will provide. Eccie is well internally policed by hobbyists and the girls are not working with LE. If you are flush then join p411 which is about as safe as it gets. It is based in Canada but covers girls in the US and worldwide in fact.

Nowadays I do all my punts via p411. If you are in LA you might try Bellissa (spinnerpleasures.com) if you are into tiny Asians as I am. Expensive? Definitely, but worth it.

You will pay more than in the UK for certain but Dallas is cheaper than LA. 

FlyingBreadMan

I have punted in the us many times and found it mostly disappointing or okayish at best...well overpriced for what you get, but the Asians seem to be the best value for money in terms of looks.

FlyingBreadMan

I have used this site for when I have punted in the USA. And Germany too. Dallas appears to be well covered right now.

goonerman

It's a shame Myredbook got shut down. had everything needed to know in Cali. Used it a lot for SanFran strip club action.

In Dallas 2 and a half years ago a got a BJ from a strip club... There's a lot out on the highways to northwest of downtown. the dancers do this thing where the make a barricade out of high chairs and block the view, and depending on their mix of skankiness and hotness, can do anything. Austin had some Latino strip clubs where anything could be had.

But I'd actually agree with the TJ route. Fly down to San Diego and take the trolley (American team) and be in Mexico in no time, hotter girls, less attitude, much more fun, and all at a fraction of the price.