Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage directory  (Read 6387 times)

Offline nervyfooker

While considering whether to risk a visit to a massage joint
in the hope of finding a hot girl who did the required extras
i came across this site.might be a good resource for some.apologies if already posted.

External Link/Members Only

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Thank you

Here's my 50 cents - the following are definite HR places
China Health,Zen Shiatsu,Herbal Lee,Thai Revival,Natural Health,all the Chinatown shops

Baan Thai (twickenham) used to do HR but since they were raided by the rozzers a couple of weeks ago this is off the menu

Hope this is helpful

Offline beastmaster

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Also San Ling Baker Street - everything including CFS and CBJ (up to £60)

Offline aprower994

The four Natural Ways stores in London do HE for £20, and B2B for £40.

fredpunter

If one was to find oneself in the vicinity of dean street this evening, which is the best place reasonably close by for a massage and he ... a bit of tittilation while waiting for the all clear.

Offline rebelsurge

Everwell Charing Cross Road and ask for Cindy or Isabella .... Julie at Be Health 98 Shaftesbury Avenue
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

fredpunter

Everwell Charing Cross Road and ask for Cindy or Isabella .... Julie at Be Health 98 Shaftesbury Avenue

Cheers, I went to be health mainly cos its the one I came to first. Didn't see Julie though ... saw lily who was nice enough .... very nice boobs. I enjoyed it a lot so I'm not going to complain but its considerably more costly than the place in twickers we are apparently nolonger allowed to mention. (and for some reason I was persuaded to pay for an hour and 15 mins but I forgot to check my watch till I was seated on a tube train at leicester square. I must have got dressed, had a pee, said my goodbyes, made my way to the station, waited for train blah blah all in 10 mins if I got my full 75 mins). But as I said, I enjoyed it.

Before I have another massage in town I need to do a bit more research I think.

Offline mrmore

Cheers, I went to be health mainly cos its the one I came to first. Didn't see Julie though ... saw lily who was nice enough .... very nice boobs. I enjoyed it a lot so I'm not going to complain but its considerably more costly than the place in twickers we are apparently nolonger allowed to mention. (and for some reason I was persuaded to pay for an hour and 15 mins but I forgot to check my watch till I was seated on a tube train at leicester square. I must have got dressed, had a pee, said my goodbyes, made my way to the station, waited for train blah blah all in 10 mins if I got my full 75 mins). But as I said, I enjoyed it.

Before I have another massage in town I need to do a bit more research I think.

paid a visit to Be health last week and also saw Lily or Aily not sure on her name now!! got the massage and left with a smile on my face along with wet finger  :D got my full time I paid for and bit extra. would I go back ? YES

sweetas

Any chance of a bit more detailed report on what happened during your massage exactly?

duckfeeder

This list is fantastic. Well Health in Paddington (much visited by many readers it would seem) is another: HJ, BJ, B2B, FS. And quite good massages too. Will check out some of the others on the list. Thanks!

CelticWarrior2

Lavender Massage at 78 Shaftesbury Avenue, good choice of girls daily and late service.

Offline diddy

This directory of massage shops was how i found the one in high barnet with a nice HE

Offline HawkG

I seem to get the same messy list of shops whatever I put in the search terms. The site looks like it was designed and coded by someone who hasn't the slightlest clue what they're doing.