Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Danni and sexy dirty Nicole - bait & switch bs?  (Read 830 times)

bod666

I am so proud of myself! I had an unexpected opportunity to punt today so quick search on aw threw this one up:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's available today not far from me so I reach for my punting phone then stop and have a look in the private gallery. Looks like the photos are of two completely different people. A rather bored looking skinny brunette and a more busty one in the more professional glamour shots.

So she's been on here since feb, no feedback and photos of two different people? Screams bait and switch all over it.

This girl is also allegedly available near me today:

But with hidden feedback and the super hot girl in the photos is not 31 - that also looks like an exercise in disappointment.

So I put my punting phone away and decided to save my pennies.

Especially as I have two punts already lined up for next week so having one today too would just be being greedy!

Offline Madone1

I am so proud of myself! I had an unexpected opportunity to punt today so quick search on aw threw this one up:

She's available today not far from me so I reach for my punting phone then stop and have a look in the private gallery. Looks like the photos are of two completely different people. A rather bored looking skinny brunette and a more busty one in the more professional glamour shots.

So she's been on here since feb, no feedback and photos of two different people? Screams bait and switch all over it.

This girl is also allegedly available near me today:

But with hidden feedback and the super hot girl in the photos is not 31 - that also looks like an exercise in disappointment.

So I put my punting phone away and decided to save my pennies.

Especially as I have two punts already lined up for next week so having one today too would just be being greedy!

Good call sexy dirty Nicole pops up all over the UK mate there is more chance of me looking like the girl in the pics then her. :crazy:

Offline BustaNut

Good call sexy dirty Nicole pops up all over the UK mate there is more chance of me looking like the girl in the pics then her. :crazy:

If that's the case, any chance of a booking??? And do you do facials?? Lol

Offline Madone1

If that's the case, any chance of a booking??? And do you do facials?? Lol

Yeah Hun I will even shave my legs for you need to look nice in my fishnets. :scare:

Offline BustaNut

Yeah Hun I will even shave my legs for you need to look nice in my fishnets. :scare:

Lol