Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bank holiday  (Read 769 times)

Online Darlobloke

Gutted, fancied a punt today but the darlo area is very quiet today and tomorrow. Are there any other agencies other than nne who cover darlo and teesside?

Thanks

Offline Sar-Major

Gutted, fancied a punt today but the darlo area is very quiet today and tomorrow. Are there any other agencies other than nne who cover darlo and teesside?

Thanks

NO Idea Darlobloke,  :angry: :angry:  but your probably better off looking at Adultwork, matey  :D :lol:

:hi:  :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Darlobloke

Not much that you would trust on aw today. Can't be bothered going up to the toon so may have to settle with a bit of a search on some of the left handed websites  :thumbsup:

Suppose even wgs need some time off.

Offline Gothic D

Not just me that's having a bad weekend then.I was supposed to be down country mid week so had set up a reverse booking. Only to be told I was now going to Glasgow.Cancelled the RB but too short notice to set anything up for there so didn't bother.
Back home now but can't be arsed to look for anything today.
I will probably try for a mid week punt with the ever reliable Maria if she is working then.

Offline flash1965

Ignore this looking at wrong dates :lol:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 01:07:29 pm by flash1965 »