Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / (Not So) Young Sexy Nicole - The Sharp Decline Of A Former Favourite  (Read 4253 times)

captainahab555

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only+

Why would you pay 50% more for a service that has gone downhill over the past ten months?

Nicole used to be one of the better value punts at £80 an hour - full of energy and a genuine enthusiasm for her work back in her Enfield days. But with each move of location and each change of profile she has looked that little bit more jaded and her services have suffered because of it.

I went for the full hour (£120) a couple of times in the past week - I had to go back because I couldn't believe this was the same Nicole from last year. She used to look really fit and had a great genuine smile, now she looks like a bit like a Dalston drug addict and her smile is as fake as can be.

Another punter described her OWO as legendary, on both occasions I saw her it was anything but and everything else was just flat.

The worst part is that she was perfectly pleasant, but you can't expect punters to pay 50% more for your services if what you are offering is a worse service. She used to talk about how much she loves the job - you don't hear a peep out of her about that anymore.

After the second punt this week I genuinely felt a little horrible for seeing her as she clearly was not into what she was doing and I had all sorts of concerns that Sergei might be asking her to stay on in this line of work longer than she wants to. She is clearly a nice girl but if she stays too long in this profession it could be bad news for her.

I've left out a lot of the usual details because most of it has been well covered in other review (her pictures are genuine).

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the review.

May I ask; did you punted her at the Enfield location?

If so, you only started to add to this forum now :unknown:

I've punted her a few times and at £80 I considered her VFM combined with service and looks.

But now its a "Different ball game"

captainahab555

Hi Don,

Thanks for your feedback.

No excuses really, I've just always been scared to take the plunge and start actually writing on here (NSA and all that malarkey). I changed my mind because my experiences with Nicole are quite different from other recent feedback so I wanted to make sure this other perspective was being represented on here.

Definitely VFM at £80 but given the declining levels of service I'm not sure it'd be VFM at that rate now even.

Any decent London punts going at £80 an hour at the moment?

Offline The_Don

Hi Don,

Thanks for your feedback.

No excuses really, I've just always been scared to take the plunge and start actually writing on here (NSA and all that malarkey). I changed my mind because my experiences with Nicole are quite different from other recent feedback so I wanted to make sure this other perspective was being represented on here.

Definitely VFM at £80 but given the declining levels of service I'm not sure it'd be VFM at that rate now even.

Any decent London punts going at £80 an hour at the moment?

Thanks for the detail  :thumbsup:

As for £80 P/H (- or + £10) their still a lot around. London is very lucky in this regard.

The London review board has lots of good VFM W/G listed.

Never hurts to ask in another review of a W/G, on your "hot list" list. That you like the look or sound of.

Good luck and welcome to UKP  :hi:

captainahab555

Thank you sir for your kind and helpful advice. It makes me wish I started contributing on here quite some time ago.  :drinks:

44Remington

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Good afternoon Sergei

What are you intimating? That it's a fake review?

captainahab555

Another one of my fears posting on here for the first time - you write a semi controversial review and it gets labelled as fake...

Sorry to disappoint but I'm just your standard London punter who has been in and out of the game for the last five years.

Started out in Annabelle's Latina  (there was a Colombian girl called Carla with the best cowgirl I've ever experienced) and I've never looked back.

44Remington

What are you intimating? That it's a fake review?

He created a profile and then within half an hour creates a negative review for a fairly popular girl and well(ish) reviewed girl that doesn't provide much in the way of details of the actual punt itself. If the review was less generic and provided more details of the punt itself I might be a little less suspicious of it.

We all know this site is used fairly often by Sergeis to promote girls and snipe at rivals (anyone remember UberX? Isn't that what he got banned for eventually?). And yes I'm fully aware that I'm going to be accused of being biased. But I've been told enough to suspect this may be someone affiliated with another group in the Paddington area.

captainahab555

Rather than get defensive I concede that if I saw someone create a profile and then their first review was of a popular girl I'd harbour similar suspicions. But I'm hardly the first punter to suggest her skills and services have declined and I'm not the first punter to write a little less about the actual details of the punt either. The suggestion that she was better in both Enfield and Euston by some distance is hardly a new suggestion made on these boards.

I hope that my contributions in the coming weeks will put to rest this idea I am Sergei or connected to any Sergei, sorry to disappoint...

Offline Massiveerection

Is the English a bit too good to be Sergei?

Also has not this WG been in 'decline' for a while?

Any chance of a review 44?

Offline The_Don

Good afternoon Sergei.

On that logic that does every new account (UKP) with the first review as negative means its:

"Sergeis/UberX/Abdol"  :unknown:

My first review was a neutral but should have been a negative (in hindsight) due to my experience with W/G at the time. Her service was poor and her looks were cold just like her attitude.

My point is that because of that punt. I felt compelled to join (UKP), post and review.

Also you may have a point, about some members not being who they seem to be (punter etc). But that's yet to be proven in some cases. Hence benefit of the doubt  :timeout:

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 04:41:38 pm by The_Don »

44Remington

Is the English a bit too good to be Sergei?

Also has not this WG been in 'decline' for a while?

Any chance of a review 44?

English is the lingua franca, somebodies ability to speak English isn't really proof of anything in this day and age. Somebody could be from Ulanbataar and speak English more eloquently than I do. Add to that the fact that a fair number of the Sergeis I have encountered have been British born and bred.

Type_O_Negative

It always happens when you try to share your neutral/negative experience about popular WGs. Or when you try to criticise them. Sooner or later some mushroom idiots will accuse you of talking bollocks, EAS or the other shit. That's why i'm going to keep my mouth shut. And use PM facility only to share info with punters i trust :hi:

So let's watch this topic  :hi:

Offline Malvolio

It seems a believable review to me - I punted her in March and she was very passive and certainly didn't do anything to earn the rave reviews she had last year.

Offline NightKid

Another one of my fears posting on here for the first time - you write a semi controversial review and it gets labelled as fake...

It always happens when you try to share your neutral/negative experience about popular WGs. Or when you try to criticise them. Sooner or later some mushroom idiots will accuse you of talking bollocks, EAS or the other shit. That's why i'm going to keep my mouth shut.

Don't worry about the white-knights - if a negative review is legit, then I believe the first person whose support you'll gain is Admin himself.
And another thing, it's been proven time and time again that the truth always prevails on UKP. Take UberX for example, he got away with it for quite awhile before ultimately being busted in the end.

I for one don't see any reason to doubt this review, as I remember even some of her positives ones were critical of her conveyor belt MO.
Also, I wouldn't put too much weight on 44Remington's words when it comes to Nicole ... he has obvious bias due to being the self-appointed lifetime president of her fanclub, after all.

Offline SamLP

What I find ironic is the mouthpiece/pimp for Nicole calling out another guy as Sergei. No reviews but his 130+ posts are nearly all Nicole related.

I tried to book Nicole recently when I was in Central London and thought I would see if her service had improved or was still passive. No answer to the call I made but less than a minute later I received a text asking me to communicate by text. Didn't bother replying, probably her pimp trying to sort out her bookings back to back while she's running a conveyor belt service.

Online PLeisure

due to being the self-appointed lifetime president of her fanclub.

It's a sad, desperate world   :sarcastic:

OldAdmin

I hope that my contributions in the coming weeks will put to rest this idea I am Sergei or connected to any Sergei, sorry to disappoint...

Why have you created a second account?
It says on the join-page all accounts get banned if you create more than one.

tonysoprano

I saw her and Natalie quite a few times in Enfield but although Nicole is prettier, I thought Natalie was the sexier girl and a better fuck.

I would say that probably still applies.

Offline The_Don

I saw her and Natalie quite a few times in Enfield but although Nicole is prettier, I thought Natalie was the sexier girl and a better fuck.

Ive punted both Nat and Nicole. But at the Enfield location I visited jessy alot. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38769.0

She one of the few polish W/G that showed me more about sex and myself than many others put together

Offline PumpAction

Ive punted both Nat and Nicole. But at the Enfield location I visited jessy alot. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38769.0

She one of the few polish W/G that showed me more about sex and myself than many others put together

I saw her a few times (including some of the books). Nice girl but i'm not sure i'd rate her as highly as you.

Offline The_Don

I saw her a few times (including some of the books). Nice girl but i'm not sure i'd rate her as highly as you.

Like I've stated before, each punter takes something a little bit different from each punt. And sometimes its the little things that makes a difference.

Offline Massiveerection

English is the lingua franca, somebodies ability to speak English isn't really proof of anything in this day and age. Somebody could be from Ulanbataar and speak English more eloquently than I do. Add to that the fact that a fair number of the Sergeis I have encountered have been British born and bred.

Reasonable points.

Any comment on my other two points. The most pertinent for this thread being on the apparent decline of this WG.

And again any chance of a review, presuming you are active?

44Remington

Reasonable points.

Any comment on my other two points. The most pertinent for this thread being on the apparent decline of this WG.

And again any chance of a review, presuming you are active?

My stance on the whole me reviewing Nicole issue is that I'm (as everyone here knows) not a neutral party, so I can't give an objective and unbiased review.
Though I'd say the same about Moby Dick here as I'm almost 100% sure I know who he/she is.

tonysoprano

She should have earned enough money by now to sort her life out and do something else. If not then I suspect she is continuing to work because she has to and not because she wants to.

In that case, one suspects her life isn't really going the way she would like it to. Which is a great pity..

Big Cat

^ Who gives a shit? Why speculate on her affairs in such a cuntish manner?

tonysoprano

^ Err cos I feel like it? Now why not just fuck off. Being cuntish is easy eh..

figleaf

What a joke thread.  Original review is balanced as anything.  If anyone is Sergei check out 44remingtons post history

Offline barnstorm123

Natalie is a great fuck and I found her really attractive. A tiny bit of puppy fat as you often find on young women but still sexy as hell. I need to go back to see if she's giving the same level of service, shame she upped her prices.

Offline The_Don

shame she upped her prices.

This +1

At £80 to £100 (PH rate) I mite return more often, but at £120 I'm looking and booking, else where  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:21:19 am by The_Don »

Big Cat

^ Err cos I feel like it? Now why not just fuck off. Being cuntish is easy eh..

Sorry she made you feel so inadequate mate. You carry on discussing what a WG should and shouldn't be doing in her private life :thumbsup:

Offline lewishamguy

Did anyone see her? A new friend of Nicole I guess  ;)

Offline The_Don

Did anyone see her? A new friend of Nicole I guess  ;)

Thanks for the link

She priced @ £100, wonder how long that's going to last!

Type_O_Negative

Thanks for the link

She priced @ £100, wonder how long that's going to last!
Until another idiot will tell her to put her prices up and then she will be "exclusive".

brolin_76

Julia looks very hot and a bargain for 100 if pictures are real. anyone TOFTT?

:)

jcdmj12

I saw her once, really didn't rate her at all. Just goes to show how much it varies  :)

pocol237

44remington you seem to know alot about Nicole and her whereabouts and get upset if anyone writes anything negative about her. Majority of your posts are about her meaning either your her pimp or your obsessed with her or both.

Online PLeisure

44remington you seem to know alot about Nicole and her whereabouts and get upset if anyone writes anything negative about her. Majority of your posts are about her meaning either your her pimp or your obsessed with her or both.

He's obsessed - it's long been established.

As the tech guys like to say, "it's a known issue"

Big Cat

Julia looks hot but what's the deal with the blurry bit between her belly/vag in her middle profile picture?

Offline The_Don

Julia looks hot but what's the deal with the blurry bit between her belly/vag in her middle profile picture?

My guesses are:

1) Tats
2) Scars
3) Bad photoshop
4) Some random thing  :sarcastic:

Big Cat

^ Only one way to find out I suppose  ;) Might pay a visit this weekend and report back unless someone beats me to it

Offline The_Don

^ Only one way to find out I suppose  ;) Might pay a visit this weekend and report back unless someone beats me to it

:thumbsup:

Offline leatherlover

Is this the WG that used to be called Sweet and Kinky Nicole? If so, she really wasn't all that amazing when I punted her last year. Perhaps the start of the decline?

Offline anyfucker

Is this the WG that used to be called Sweet and Kinky Nicole? If so, she really wasn't all that amazing when I punted her last year. Perhaps the start of the decline?
yes, the same