Sugar Babies

Author Topic: ENGLISH & BUSTY - GLASGOW (MY WORST PUNT TILL DATE)  (Read 10569 times)

4 review(s) for SUBMISSIVE-English (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline whiterhino

Wow. Where do I even begin.  :diablo:

English & Busty - External Link/Members Only

Usually in my reviews I provide a breakdown of different ratings (personality, looks, services etc) but I seriously can't for this review. First things first, she is quite good looking. Looked quite nice in the short dress she was wearing but her personality was disgusting right when she opened the door. Turned me off big time, and I should of walked out straight away, but was tempted by her looks. She does look sexy.

Before I continue, yes, she looked hot/sexy/fucking amazing, but in my opinion... that alone doesn't cut it if your personality is shit. BTW, I'm absolutely pissed off that I didn't come on here to check the reviews. If I did, I definitely would have avoided. I made the booking on the same day, and we arranged a 1 hour session for a few hours later on that same day. Was busy with work, so didn't have much time. Went home, had a shower, went down to her place.

I walked into the room, handed over the money, and she went away/came back after a few minutes. She asked me to get undressed, which I did and then she started wanking me off. I asked for a lap dance, her exact words were "fuck off, no lap dances". Asked for a massage, she said the same words again. I then said can you start sucking me off, and the best bit was her response... "no blowjobs". At this point, I was completely turned off. What an idiot I was. I said I'm done here. She told me to "hurry up and leave then" whilst she got up and watched me get dressed.

As soon as I got dressed, I asked for my money back. She said she had already "delivered" and that I "wasn't getting shit". At this point, I said to her I'm not leaving without my money.

At this point she started calling someone (no idea who) but I wasn't leaving without my money. I didn't lose my temper. I sat on the bed, and said I'll leave once I have my money. BTW, no one came (she was just screaming in order to try and make me scared I'd assume).

At this point, she came over to me, tried physically making me leave, but I wasn't having anything. I told her on the spot I would leave without any problems if I got my money back. I started going on my phone (my punting phone) and pretended to text someone at which point she went to her room, came back and threw the money at me. I picked it up, and left. She was swearing behind my back/screaming and I said I'll be leaving an honest review online. She told me she has photos of me from CCTV and that she'll be using that against me by posting it on shady sites online. (I knew she was bullshitting so I'm not too bothered).

Now this is where things turned horrific. As I was leaving, she spits on me from behind thinking that I wouldn't notice. I did notice, but again, I didn't want to cause any trouble. I controlled my temper, and left promptly.

Thinking back at the event, it was a nightmare. Worst punt till date and this was the first punt I've had since a long time now. Not feeling good, and feeling annoyed that I didn't check on here before I went.

Horrible, disgusting, dangerous, useless punt. Avoid - unless you're happy with a 5 minute hand job for £150.

RandyF

Good and seemingly honest review -  just, Wish you'd red the skanks previous beforehand mate  :rolleyes:

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for the review. Not the first time she's made threats against a punter. If she's not on the blacklist yet she probably should be

Offline tazman1002001

Usually in my reviews I provide a breakdown of different ratings (personality, looks, services etc) but I seriously can't for this review. First things first, she is quite good looking. Looked quite nice in the short dress she was wearing but her personality was disgusting right when she opened the door. Turned me off big time, and I should of walked out straight away, but was tempted by her looks. She does look sexy.

Before I continue, yes, she looked hot/sexy/fucking amazing, but in my opinion... that alone doesn't cut it if your personality is shit. BTW, I'm absolutely pissed off that I didn't come on here to check the reviews. If I did, I definitely would have avoided. I made the booking on the same day, and we arranged a 1 hour session for a few hours later on that same day. Was busy with work, so didn't have much time. Went home, had a shower, went down to her place.

I walked into the room, handed over the money, and she went away/came back after a few minutes. She asked me to get undressed, which I did and then she started wanking me off. I asked for a lap dance, her exact words were "fuck off, no lap dances". Asked for a massage, she said the same words again. I then said can you start sucking me off, and the best bit was her response... "no blowjobs". At this point, I was completely turned off. What an idiot I was. I said I'm done here. She told me to "hurry up and leave then" whilst she got up and watched me get dressed.

As soon as I got dressed, I asked for my money back. She said she had already "delivered" and that I "wasn't getting shit". At this point, I said to her I'm not leaving without my money.

At this point she started calling someone (no idea who) but I wasn't leaving without my money. I didn't lose my temper. I sat on the bed, and said I'll leave once I have my money. BTW, no one came (she was just screaming in order to try and make me scared I'd assume).

At this point, she came over to me, tried physically making me leave, but I wasn't having anything. I told her on the spot I would leave without any problems if I got my money back. I started going on my phone (my punting phone) and pretended to text someone at which point she went to her room, came back and threw the money at me. I picked it up, and left. She was swearing behind my back/screaming and I said I'll be leaving an honest review online. She told me she has photos of me from CCTV and that she'll be using that against me by posting it on shady sites online. (I knew she was bullshitting so I'm not too bothered).

Now this is where things turned horrific. As I was leaving, she spits on me from behind thinking that I wouldn't notice. I did notice, but again, I didn't want to cause any trouble. I controlled my temper, and left promptly.

Thinking back at the event, it was a nightmare. Worst punt till date and this was the first punt I've had since a long time now. Not feeling good, and feeling annoyed that I didn't check on here before I went.

Horrible, disgusting, dangerous, useless punt. Avoid - unless you're happy with a 5 minute hand job for £150.

I hope your leaving a massive "feedback only" negative review on her AW profile?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Loki

shame you had to go through with this, as you say plenty of bad reviews on here already.

As above, hope you leave a negative on AW, and maybe it's time to blacklist this stupid cow on here?!?

:thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

I'm not sure why people don't use the option of feedback only..... So the way to do this ist to make a booking (in like 30mins) and after the booking time that is not confirmed .....you can go into leave feedback section and it will allow to leave negative feedback that everyone can see... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Loki

it's just tit for tat though.... you leave negative (truthful) feedback and they just reply with shit blaming get you - as I did with a WG that messed me around.

the AW feedback system is completely useless.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

it's just tit for tat though.... you leave negative (truthful) feedback and they just reply with shit blaming get you - as I did with a WG that messed me around.

the AW feedback system is completely useless.

I agree!

I left a truthful (negative) review on UKP a while back while leaving short (positive) feedback on AW for that exact reason.

But the UKP Police slated me for that. To me it was just common sense.

Offline Happyjose

I agree!

I left a truthful (negative) review on UKP a while back while leaving short (positive) feedback on AW for that exact reason.

But the UKP Police slated me for that. To me it was just common sense.

You still on about this? Time to get over it

You were rightly slated as leaving misleading feedback on AW, allowing a prossie skank to lure in more unsuspecting punters, is poor form and against the ethos of this site.

Common sense says leave honest feedback or none at all

AccountSummary

She is a train wreck!   What a disgusting girl!  Sorry to hear you had a poor punt.  A lesson for us all, check reviews first on here and to always help each other out with HONEST reviews to avoid despicable wastes of time like this girl.

I have visited her myself and can agree with you is hot and attractive but she could hardly open her eyes and had at least 2 glasses of wine in my the lunchtime meet I had with her the fact that she has a pattern of threating guys after her piss poor service is a big warning to everyone to STAY AWAY

.............girls like this is ruining an already depleted market

AccountSummary

but well done in standing up for yourself where others would have crumbled and always showing great composure and keeping your calm where I’m sure your blood must have been boiling

chico1000

Hopefully she will read this and fuck off back to Englandshire and be English and obnoxious down there. Come to think about it wouldn't wish her on our English neighbours. Time for an AA meeting hen.
 Two negatives reviews and several negative posts make this girl worse than a lot of the bad Romanians.
Thanks for the review.

You still on about this? Time to get over it

You were rightly slated as leaving misleading feedback on AW, allowing a prossie skank to lure in more unsuspecting punters, is poor form and against the ethos of this site.

Common sense says leave honest feedback or none at all

If you are so switched on and know all that stuff then why do you read AW feedback at all? We all know AW feedback is lies and that is why UKP exists. As for the ethos of this site, I left negative feedback on here so tell me why that was wrong!

Firebird

Well done for making her look like a total fucking idiot by not moving a muscle when she was 'calling in the heavies', she clearly has no security whatsoever and just showed herself up big time. And I wouldn't worry a fucking bit about the cctv shite, that's just another ploy that she's using to try and scare punters who stand up for themselves.

In future, always, always check on here first and if you cant find anything post your own thread enquiring about the girl you're looking at. I had the misfortune of seeing her last year but I didn't have any problems off her, she seemed happy, was really talkative and quite easy going, the sex was fucking deplorable though, she gave me a shite massage to start and terrible oral with jacket, pathetic really.

I'm just hoping that more and more punters start checking on here before parting with there hard earned on some skank that doesn't deliver the goods.

Offline Happyjose

If you are so switched on and know all that stuff then why do you read AW feedback at all? We all know AW feedback is lies and that is why UKP exists. As for the ethos of this site, I left negative feedback on here so tell me why that was wrong!

I'm not going round in circles with you again. It's all been said before.

You do need to move on though and stop whinging

mavgoose

As I've said on other thread / threads about this girl , I was warned off her by a friend - before I joined UKP.
However , we should keep this thread going to tell all here about her service. Her drinking. Her threats. Etc.

Well done to the OP. I'd have probably folded and left.

She obviously has problems.

Offline Happyjose

So I was right...Thanks!  :drinks:

Apparently not. Don't remember anyone defending your position, though quite a few commented

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30838.1375

I won't be responding to you on this again, it's grown old and it's unfair to derail this thread. Enjoy reliving the nominations
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 08:34:00 am by Happyjose »

Thank God!
But in future don't comment if you don't want to back it up.

Offline johnbanebridge

Goodness me I dodged a bullet on this one, I was scheduled to meet her in May also but she cancelled and offered me another time and luckily (though I was disappointed at the time) was unable to attend at the other time. I always found it bizarre that she insisted that I do not fill out a booking request form on AW, she gave me some nonsense about the amount of time being requested was incompatible with the form system. I didn't think much of it at the time but after what I read here I cannot help but think that there must have been a sinister motive however perhaps I am letting my imagination run wild. Peculiar case this one as she has good feedback and field reports when clearly she is a crook. I think a lot people don't give negative views on AW as they don't want any negative feedback themselves.

My sympathies are with you. I am sorry you had such a bad time. I think you were very brave to insist on your money back you never know if she was affiliated with any thugs. You also have immense restraint to walk away from her spitting at you as well, very admirable. 

Offline Marmalade

Probably worth keeping the thread alive as the creature reviewed by the OP is on tour for all unfortunate punters in Glasgow AND EDINBURGH until the second week of September. I enjoyed reading the review and that was pretty cool telling her you wouldn't move.

Offline Marmalade

you never know if she was affiliated with any thugs.
This is true. I've had a situation where I braved it out successfully and won and another one where staying alive seemed better value than not paying an extra tenner she claimed I owed her. Success is your proof.

Offline seeker

What a disgusting £€¥
It should be on the
dangerous prossie list ..
utter nightmare. :bomb:

Offline raymcfarland

I'm absolutely pissed off that I didn't come on here to check the reviews.

I have started to check here every time. Consequently, my Hot List has shrunk by about 25%.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:43:09 pm by raymcfarland »
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Rangerslad

Now going by the name elite English blonde stay well clear guys

atomicredi

What a horrible and nasty piece of work. You just have to hope that people read the reviews and stay well clear of her. She may be really pretty but totally not worth that sort of hassle.
Boils my blood seeing people treat clients this way. Luckily not all WG are like this xx

Offline Happyjose

What a horrible and nasty piece of work. You just have to hope that people read the reviews and stay well clear of her. She may be really pretty but totally not worth that sort of hassle.
Boils my blood seeing people treat clients this way. Luckily not all WG are like this xx

Thanks for reminding us babe.

bawbag

She is in edinburgh now. Although the right punter would gladly pay her in full to swear,spit and tug at him

Offline MrFox

Great review!

This post alone shows the value of UKP!

bensonhedges20

She is in edinburgh now. Although the right punter would gladly pay her in full to swear,spit and tug at him

Its the girlfriend experiance haha

Offline nervous1

Sorry to bump an old thread but I was really tempted to get in touch with her today.  For some reason, I could only remember her being well reviewed so just as well I found this one.

She is up here all the fucking time and looks decent amongst all the dross in Glasgow right now.  She must be doing quite well and there has to be at least one UKP'er who's seeing her.

Offline bigarchie

Well done, great review, shows the value of this site.

:hi: for not leaving without your cash

Silly Punter

Cheers for bumping this thread boys cos I was considering her but not now. :thumbsup:

Offline g3nius

Steer clear of this one... I had a bad punt with her years ago, I posted a review on %%% back then. Perhaps a month or so passed, but she must have somehow worked out from my description and the timeframe who had given the review. She then texted me with vile abuse, saying I should watch my back, she's reporting me to the police, etc,etc. Probably completely off her head on something as well.

Offline jedi master

Steer clear of this one... I had a bad punt with her years ago, I posted a review on [banned-site-auto-censor] back then. Perhaps a month or so passed, but she must have somehow worked out from my description and the timeframe who had given the review. She then texted me with vile abuse, saying I should watch my back, she's reporting me to the police, etc,etc. Probably completely off her head on something as well.

She was probably on the wine, was a terrible punt saw her years ago never would go back complete psycho.
Definitely one to avoid and nothing like her profile pictures  :vomit:

Rangerslad

Can't believe how similar this is to my review of her.

With the whole aw review thing. I left her negative feedback which in turn made her leave me negative feedback saying totally outrageous things and it's actually stopped some girls from seeing me but I would rather people knew and spent their money elsewhere that had the same experience I had.

Offline morph

Yep, my worst punt ever too, years ago and I was a noob, got stung for £180, virtually no service offered. Good shower though  :dash:

Offline Para124

Is she the one who talks like a butch farmers wife? Pretty sure I saw her about 4 years ago when I was just starting out. Got full service from her but wasn't my cup of tea.