Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond girls who never work  (Read 1481 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

Annoying how they still claim to "represent them" when they haven't worked in moths. Grace for example.  :angry:

David Larry

Offline foreverchanges

Annoying how they still claim to "represent them" when they haven't worked in moths. Grace for example.  :angry:

They used to have a girl called Lydia who hadnt worked a shift for about nine months but still featured on the caledar...Collette was another.

Offline AnthG

Another one is Paige. She has been on the site for 2 months and she has never worked a single day. Or if she has, I never see it. It honestly seems like she has not worked a single day her entire time of returning to the site

External Link/Members Only

And Scarlett, works maybe one day every two months which makes you think what is the point

The agencies should have it that if the girl is off for 2 consecutive weeks, the profile is removed. They can easily add it back when she comes back so its nothing to them.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Toshiba

Amour are exactly the same

Simple really, it looks good all those girls

NEGaz

It's to try and fool us guys into thinking that they must be a top agency with all those girls to choose from. Like we fall for that lol

Offline FLYING BLUE

Until very recently 'Marilyn' was on the site without ever having been available this entire year..... Very odd. :unknown:

Offline AnthG

Simple really, it looks good all those girls

But in my opinion it has massive disadvantages which outweigh any of those benefits of looking like a 'busy agency.

The main one is if you see a fit girl who is never working, you hold off booking anyone waiting for that fit girl to be working. It is a case of the problem with agencies is you never know who will be working that next week. So you think if I hold off "xxx" maybe is working next week. And then when she is not you think, maybe next week.

And thus all that happens is you book nobody waiting for that one girl who looks could to come on and give a shift.

If she was removed you would just see who ever else is on the lists.

The next problem is, a load of girls being on the books makes it harder to check them all out. And thus you may miss someone you like. Amour currently have 66 girls on their books. And Diamonds currently have 47 girls on their books. Both of those is far too many to hunt and locate girls who would take your fancy. If both agencies removed the 'dead wood' so to speak (as in dead wood meaning girls who have not been working for weeks and likely wont be working again for a few more weeks) it would make it easier to look through the remaining girls.

And, and I would say this is a biggie, it would work as good PR advertising when a girl does come back as they can chuck it in their news page. "Paige has decided to come back after a 2 month holiday". "Autumn has returned after a 3 week break". That announcement works as good advertising which is not there by simply having the girl show as available again.

It is the role of agencies to actively promote all the girls on their books so its odd why they don't do this to be honest.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

David Larry

I asked Amour when Lola was next working and the response I got was "no idea". There are many on the Amour site (and some you can still link to from previous reviews) that are no longer on their books. I've got all excited about 3 or 4 now only to be told they no longer work there.

Toshiba

I asked Amour when Lola was next working and the response I got was "no idea". There are many on the Amour site (and some you can still link to from previous reviews) that are no longer on their books. I've got all excited about 3 or 4 now only to be told they no longer work there.

its just laziness, quantity just confuses everyone tbh

Offline Highlander

Another one is Paige. She has been on the site for 2 months and she has never worked a single day. Or if she has, I never see it. It honestly seems like she has not worked a single day her entire time of returning to the site

I've seen her @Diamonds when she first came back but agree with your point in general. 

Offline PlasticGeordie

Having seen Faith dance a few weeks back I would love to book her. What an awesome body. Not a sign for weeks though availabilty wise  :(

Just have to keep checking the calender I suppose. As some one else mentioned recenly Diamonds never have any info by phone about the girls who have have gone AWOL for a while. I guess they are just waiting as well for them to make themselves available.