Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insomnia Berlin query ...  (Read 2056 times)

Offline adindas

I just found this site;
External Link/Members Only

Is any of this ladies partying or become a house girl ??

thanks

Offline Steve2

Offline adindas

vt

I just found this site;

Is any of this ladies partying or become a house girl ??

thanks

Judging by the job descriptions underneath each photo, they are the backroom staff...bar staff, bouncers, hosts, DJs, etc...not the party girls...unless Hanke is catching your eye!!  ;)   :lol:

Offline Steve2

Thanks, what about Dominique ...

As far as I know, she is part of the ownership team along with Hanke.

I recognise  Binca the cloackroom girl and Natasha, one of the barmaids
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 03:54:15 am by Steve2 »

Offline Wanking

Judging by the job descriptions underneath each photo, they are the backroom staff...bar staff, bouncers, hosts, DJs, etc...not the party girls...unless Hanke is catching your eye!!  ;)   :lol:

Here is the resident photographers site which features some of the house ladies performing the show at the Saturday night fuck..External Link/Members Only

Offline Wanking

As far as I know, she is part of the ownership team along with Hanke.

I recognise  Binca the cloackroom girl and Natasha, one of the barmaids

Dominque is or was married to this bloke, who co owns the club with her External Link/Members Only
She stands 6'2'' in her bare feet, and is absolutely towering in her platforms. Reminds me of a sort of female Darth Vader...LOL

Hanke who wears a long black skirt is a worker there. Good bloke though, very helpful, and he will guide you if in doubt about anything going on there...

Offline adindas

Dominque is or was married to this bloke, who co owns the club with her External Link/Members Only
She stands 6'2'' in her bare feet, and is absolutely towering in her platforms. Reminds me of a sort of female Darth Vader...LOL

Hanke who wears a long black skirt is a worker there. Good bloke though, very helpful, and he will guide you if in doubt about anything going on there...

I have seen her in few video clicks where she becomes an MC ??
As far as I am aware she is around 40 but still looks Amazing with relatively firm body ..

Have you ever seen her actively engaged in the GB or she just there for the show ??...

Offline Steve2

She was there last week just organizing the music and stuff.

Offline adindas

Thank for your info Guys, Steve, Wanking and VT ...

I love a very tall Lady .... Unfortunately this sort of thing is becoming very rare nowadays

If you go to AP on your next trip try to schedule your visit to there when you could meet Kathy.
She is very tall about 6'1" and very firm Body.

I have banged, licked and finger her fanny a few times ...
Here is her profile

What I like about the german girl in the GB party is that they are really into it ....

Offline Steve2

Thank for your info Guys, Steve, Wanking and VT ...

If you go to AP on your next trip try to schedule your visit to there when you could meet Kathy.
She is very tall about 6'1" and very firm Body.

Here is her profile

What I like about the german girl in the GB party is that they are really into it ....

Yes saw Kathy on both my last visits.

Last time me and a mate were the only 2 guys there for nearly 3 hrs , so we had Kathy to ourselves. Great fun was had

Offline adindas

Just notice from their website,
you might be able kominque on Saturday night fuck

Offline Steve2

Just notice from their website,
you might be able kominque on Saturday night fuck

I think it means that Dominique organises the girls. Not sure that she participates but you never know

:hi:

Offline Wanking

Dominique is a dominatrix, and the only service she might perform in the club, is giving you a smack on the bum maybe if you ask nicely.

Adindas what was the BBBJ / DATY situation when you last visited?

Offline Wanking

Insomnia have updated their site and Its a good job.

Click here External Link/Members Only and you will see Registrations on the right hand site in the Drop down box "Anmeldungen". Its easy to Register on the site, and then click on the Different women and see their pics. Stella, Gosia etc.

Offline adindas

Dominique is a dominatrix, and the only service she might perform in the club, is giving you a smack on the bum maybe if you ask nicely.

Regarding BBBJ, I do not remember as it is not important to me. But I have seen some guest wer having a BBBJ
A few are doing but majority not ....

Offline adindas

Regarding BBBJ, I do not remember as it is not important to me. But I have seen some guest wer having a BBBJ

Just notica I have not answer regarding DATY question. I remeber I had DATY with two gilrls, the other refuse to offer DATY

Offline adindas

Just notice I have not answered regarding DATY question. I remeber I had DATY with two gilrls, the other refuse to offer DATY

This is Jossy, a real german nympho, stunner, body to die for (180 cm). She looks much better in flesh ...

I had a plessure to lick her fanny and ass in Insomnia ...
I can not imagine how much it is going to cost me if I am trying to pull the girl like this in my civvy life ....
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:40:42 am by adindas »

Offline Wanking

I might skip Insomnia during my next trip. Lack of BBBJ and DATY are off-putting.

Ive been there about 5 times now, and during my first visits in 2012 most of the house girls were German and they all welcomed a good ole licking. During my last visit in March 14, only one house girl allowed DATY.

I actually complained to Dominque the boss about it, but she didnt want to know.

Ok the swingers are very active there but you can't be sure you will score with them.

Offline adindas

But if you met a german nympho like Jossy, Jills on their own right it will already cover your entrance fee ...
Lilith the Spanish girl is also has a very nice athletic nody, good looking when she is wearing a make up.

I might skip Insomnia during my next trip. Lack of BBBJ and DATY are off-putting.

Ive been there about 5 times now, and during my first visits in 2012 most of the house girls were German and they all welcomed a good ole licking. During my last visit in March 14, only one house girl allowed DATY.

I actually complained to Dominque the boss about it, but she didnt want to know.

Ok the swingers are very active there but you can't be sure you will score with them.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 07:39:22 am by adindas »