Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sub Laura-Brierly Hill  (Read 3389 times)

1 review(s) for sub laura (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

Despite Laura having some bad press a few years ago, started by a now banned member, I decided to give her a try.

Firstly comms with Laura are good and get very horny near the time of the meet.

When I arrived she was bent over on her bed ready for action, as promised, but I went to her bathroom to freshen up first.

Then I got her to lie back for some licking, sucking and riming and fingering to make sure she was hot to trot.

Next she lay back with her head off the edge of the bed so I could face fuck her.

Then it was on with a condom and a bit of lube and I slipped into her bum for a good bit of anal which achieved the required result.

After some chat she knelt on the bed to take some hand spanking, flogging and then paddling which brought a nice rosy glow to her bum cheeks.

I covered up and slipped into her tight pussy, hoping to finish with more anal but I could not hold on and shot another little load.

There was a bit of time left but I knew I would be pushing another shot so we had a good chat and I left happy.

As usual some words of warning-Laura is a well  built  busty, mature BBW. Usually only available in the evenings as she is a genuine independent part timer.

If this does not put you off here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

Offline billyjo

Bareback in her likes list  :vomit: