Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xHannahx - any news?  (Read 1418 times)

johnnyboy61

Hannah External Link/Members Only has disappeared off my HL and her AW page has disappeared. Does anyone have any news? Last thing I saw on her AW page was that it seemed to be work as normal fitted around her other job. Hope she is ok.

Offline BustaNut

It's working for me?? Try it again.

Dodo

Works for me as well......I reckon she must have blocked you Johnny B.....you aint got any nasty spots on your old man have ya......or maybe youve got one of them 12inch cocks she can't handle. :thumbsdown:  :(
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 08:44:55 am by Dodo »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Profile is still there. If you have more than one list, perhaps she my be in a different HL.

Worst case is you may have accidentally removed her from your HL (easily done).

johnnyboy61

Works for me as well......I reckon she must have blocked you Johnny B.....you aint got any nasty spots on your old man have ya......or maybe youve got one of them 12inch cocks she can't handle. :thumbsdown:  :(
A foot long!!...........I wish.

Thanks guys, seems to have been a temporary AW problem as I can now see her profile again.

Dodo

A foot long!!...........I wish.

Tell you what JohnnyB, I wish I had 12 inches instead of this fucking great big thing  :(

MrBridger

She was updating her private gallery and adding some new info to her profile. Easiest to do this by temporarily deactivating the profile apparently. This happened once before a day or two prior to a meet I had booked with her and I had a bit of a 'moment' until it came back up.

BTW she has no problem handling my 12 inches - oh no sorry, my mistake, it's 12 centimetres.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:10:21 pm by MrBridger »