Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amsterdam Guide For More Than Just The RLD  (Read 2333 times)

Offline rthunderbird

Right my fellow punters in a few months I am off to Amsterdam to sample the scenery...the lovely views, the exciting tastes and smells. I am of course talking of weed and prossies, so from my understanding the RLD is a bit shit. Lots of hot girls, but soulless service 50 Euro suck and fuck etc. So I was wondering if there are any brothels a bit like Pascha in Cologne. Where you can get a bite to eat, a drink, wander around and see the girls. More private than the rld (and a little more expensive which is fine) and hopefully a bit more of a service than the aformentioned soulless suck and fuck. If you have been and have any suggestions I will be most grateful, hell I'd take a brothel with just a bit more enthusiasm. So help me out gents and I will be eternally grateful, I have a decent amount of cash for this trip and want as much fun as possible so cheers  :drinks:

Offline hitman33

Have a look on Twitter Lizzy_Lovers, gbclubnederlanf, or xzena, there's lots going on in the party scene with some hot girls!

Offline rthunderbird

Thanks will do, as I've said I am looking for sex clubs that are a bit like fkk in Germany. That sort of idea with a huge range of girls etc.

Offline Steve2

The sex clubs of NRW region of Germany are about an hrs drive away. They are always full of Dutch guys

Offline Jerboa

The sex clubs of NRW region of Germany are about an hrs drive away. They are always full of Dutch guys

That's right, and that shows us that there are no Saunaclubs in Nederland, except YingYang club.

Peterpack

Even though the Window girls can be very Fast food like with their service

Experience it, i fear it won't be long before they are gone for good

It's something very unique

I would have loved to go back in time and visit Amsterdam in it's heyday

Tony Montana

Even though the Window girls can be very Fast food like with their service

Experience it, i fear it won't be long before they are gone for good

It's something very unique

I would have loved to go back in time and visit Amsterdam in it's heyday

Yes I agree, some of the girls are stunning and even though it is like shagging a sack of potatoes, for €50 it is an experience to have at least once.

Offline Jerboa

Yes I agree, some of the girls are stunning and even though it is like shagging a sack of potatoes, for €50 it is an experience to have at least once.

My point is you can find girls as hot as Amsterdam window girls in German Saunaclubs.

Offline royal_male

i reccomend using the dutch version of AW which is kinky.nl .. i have found many good punts in and around netherlands using that website. However, you will need to figure out dutch or use terrible google translate.

cheers,

Online covertlook

The RLD in De Wallen and Singel are terrible at the moment. Have just walked around both over the last couple of evenings. Fewer than 25% of the windows are active - and although there are some stunners, there are some seriously ugly ones who you could probably only shag with 2 paper bags [one for you to wear in case hers splits. I won't even comment about TS-lane by nieumarkt

Offline HughJardon

I gathered some pretty accurate RLD info from this about 5 years ago but a pretty decent guide imo

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

I gathered some pretty accurate RLD info from this about 5 years ago but a pretty decent guide imo

External Link/Members Only

Well if it was 5 years ago it won't be accurate anymore.

Offline Steve2

Still a current guide for Amsterdam

Offline Jerboa

Still a current guide for Amsterdam

Yes fair enough mate, I've got a downer on Ams, as it's turned into a tourist trap as Hamburg has, though still a good city to visit, for pure tourism, as punting is been spoilt IMO.

Offline bunny84

Hamburg is good for punting not as good as amsterdam imo because I like walking round the streets looking at the girls . If you are walking in and out of the hooker buildings in amsterdam and not buying the hookers will shout abuse like "this is not a zoo" and come back when you have made some money "
Apart from punting Hamburg is not a great place to visit . Expect to be turned away from everywhere because you are english

I like the red light district . Check out the hookers.nl and External Link/Members Only
For reviews on the girls before you buy

I'm planning on doing this this time neber knew about the sites before . I've had loads of girls in the red light district some good some bad but you have to sail through the bad times to get to the good sometimes . As long as I'm banging a 10/10 I don't give a fuck how she performs . I'm lying her on her back and shagging the fuck out of her .

Offline Jerboa

Hamburg is good for punting not as good as amsterdam imo because I like walking round the streets looking at the girls . If you are walking in and out of the hooker buildings in amsterdam and not buying the hookers will shout abuse like "this is not a zoo" and come back when you have made some money "
Apart from punting Hamburg is not a great place to visit . Expect to be turned away from everywhere because you are english

I like the red light district . Check out the hookers.nl and External Link/Members Only

I'm planning on doing this this time neber knew about the sites before . I've had loads of girls in the red light district some good some bad but you have to sail through the bad times to get to the good sometimes . As long as I'm banging a 10/10 I don't give a fuck how she performs . I'm lying her on her back and shagging the fuck out of her .

Wow a 10/10, where can these rare creatures be found?

Offline rthunderbird

Exactly what I need mate, cheers!  :drinks: