Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mara_UK Derby  (Read 1011 times)

8 review(s) for _Mara_ (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Turtle Z

I had my first visit to see Mara today at her new flat with a little regret that she was no longer in her old pad. I quite liked it there but it wasn't the best area. I have to say that I thought her new place was great, an ultra modern top floor apartment in a much nicer residential area.
I've not seen Mara for a while, I think we've both just been too busy and I have attempted a couple of short notice bookings but Mara is generally too busy to catch at short notice.
It's probably all been said about Mara before, she is an incredibly attractive mature woman with a slim athletic body that most 20 year old girls would kill for. I prefer to see girls of a similar age to me and if it wasn't for Mara I would struggle to think of anyone I'd want to visit repeatedly. Quite simply she provides the best and most enthusiastic GFE in the East Midlands. Mara is also one of the few women I have seen who becomes more interesting with each meeting. I think she is  thoroughly charming and great company and when time allows I intend to start booking longer appointments because an hour never seems long enough, not that Mara is a clock watcher but I am always surprised at how quickly the time has flown whenever I leave. Can't speak highly enough of Mara though I'm conscious that if I do it will get even harder to see her. Perhaps I should mention that she has no lift to her apartment and the climb up would kill all but the fittest of punters.   ;)     

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Online Ipunter

I enjoyed my session with Mara, to bad she's so far from me.. I'm glad the under 35 rule is flexible.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
One to add to the HL, lovely figure would like a go but the stairs are putting me off haha