Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa attitude bitch  (Read 2758 times)

jamesbond002

Hello punters , this is my first review here is UKP. Despite all the bad reviews I have read about this lady, I just wanted to give a shot to see may be I will click.

External Link/Members Only

Now I regret my decision. This is the worst fuck I ve ever had in my life. I don't want to get in to the details. But my only advice is don't ever try this women. Not even as an experiment.

Mark Andrews

Hello punters , this is my first review here is UKP. Despite all the bad reviews I have read about this lady, I just wanted to give a shot to see may be I will click.

External Link/Members Only

Now I regret my decision. This is the worst fuck I ve ever had in my life. I don't want to get in to the details. But my only advice is don't ever try this women. Not even as an experiment.

Wow, this for sure does sound bad!. Make a full review as I am sure many would find this useful to know how it all went wrong.

jamesbond002

She thinks she is doing a social service and serving the humanity. I would greatly appreciate her if she does this without taking any money. Please avoid girls like her for every possible reason. From the very first second till the end her focus was only on her phone and from her body language I could feel that she was waiting for me to cum and fuck off.

Offline tantric talents

As closeshave pointed out you should have done this in the reviews section so it would show up there.
PM admin and ask him nicely if he would move it. Otherwise you will have to repost in the right place. :hi:

Offline Sheer Tights

Thanks for the warning -  I wanted to see her yesterday but as she was busy I saw Alexa in Hounslow instead. Will definitely avoid Vanessa

Offline King Nuts

she was waiting for me to cum and fuck off.

And she's different from other £100 per hour prossies.......how?

marty_mcfly

A Romanian in Hounslow. Can there be a worse combination for punting?

Offline PLeisure

This is an atrocious review. Actually, it's not even a review:

This is the worst fuck I ve ever had in my life. I don't want to get in to the details.

So, did you actually meet her, or what ??
Because, despite your obvious disappointment, you seem quite reticent in providing the necessary details that qualify this nonsense as a review.

Man up, or GTFOH  :hi:  :mad:

"Bond".....  :sarcastic:  :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I only take advice from respected UKP members. You sound more like a scorned pimp or maybe a bitter rival pro$$ie.

Hidden Image/Members Only

marty_mcfly

I only take advice from respected UKP members. You sound more like a scorned pimp or maybe a bitter rival pro$$ie

Hidden Image/Members Only

You stole the words out of my mouth.

Offline 4by4

:lol:

jamesbond002

Hey sorry guys for my incomplete review. There was nothing much happened in that punt. I went for 30 minutes punt for 60 Pounds. She didn't offer none of the services she mentioned in her AW profile. No OWO, NO FK. She said that it was a cum once policy no matter if it is 2 mins or 20 mins. So I go to stay there only for 15 mins when I have pain for 30 mins. And she was full of attitude and was making racial comments about some of the punters she met earlier that day. I was terribly upset. Hope this helps other punters who want to meet her.

@Sherloc can you please explain how you come to the conclusion that I am a Pimp :dash:

vw

@Sherloc can you please explain how you come to the conclusion that I am a Pimp :dash:

Well the sentence "I have pain for 30 mins." reads like pimp language on AW site, may be a typo but phonetic writing with an accent is a flag.  If your not sorry.

James999

I am a Pimp :dash:

Can you complete the following please

1. Do you wear Sandals?
2. Were you born in the UK
3. Do you own a tractor / horse / cart

Dick4snowqueens

:D :lol:
U just killed me with this comment

Offline king tarzan

cut the guy some slack, I have rang this bitch who has the most foul attitude over the phone..
obviously i did not go.. right rude bitch..
I hope i am some sort of respected member that 1 would take note and cut this newcomer some slack and believe him..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

jamesbond002

That was indeed a typo *Paid. I didn't say anywhere that I am british and I don't think being british is a criteria to write in this forum. All I wanted to do is share my experience so that some of the new punters can save their time and energy. I have gained a lot by reading this forum and I have immense respect for the people who contribute to this community.   

If you still think I am a Pimp it is ur fuking problem I am least bothered.