Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good rimming  (Read 2061 times)

Offline Bert12690

Hi all, can anyone recommend any girls in the herts/beds area that give a good rimming?

Thanks all!

Offline englandfan

Go to Brandon Suffolk and try charlottescott69

She will rim you till the Cows come home

Offline madeinwales56

Offline socks

Socks, where are you?
Here but the only girl I've had a rimming off in Herts/Beds is the now off the scene Shanelle of St Albans  :(

Offline madeinwales56

Here but the only girl I've had a rimming off in Herts/Beds is the now off the scene Shanelle of St Albans  :(

And I thought you were the go to man where rimming was concerned ...

Offline socks

And I thought you were the go to man where rimming was concerned ...
I'm more of a rimmer than a rimmee to be honest! Rimmed many more girls than have returned the compliment.

Offline madeinwales56

I'm more of a rimmer than a rimmee to be honest! Rimmed many more girls than have returned the compliment.

Rimmee? That sounds more like what I would say on my way to hitting the ceiling if any woman put her tongue near my ringpiece.

Offline socks

Rimmee? That sounds more like what I would say on my way to hitting the ceiling if any woman put her tongue near my ringpiece.
I'm not knocking the sensation one little bit. Even a poor rimming is great! It's just preparing for the act, is sometimes such a bind - after all you don't want to get a reputation for poor personal hygiene by having a stinky bum hole or a loaded bomb bay when a lady sticks her tongue up your arse!!!

The happy one

Hey

I know of two who try to tickle your tonsals through your butt with there tongue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is the best looking one and a very naughty minx.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is Katie friend who she brought along to a threesome for some fun. It was a great feeling as they each tried to outdo the other with how far they could tongue fuck my arse whe the other one tried to go as deep on my cock as they could

Something that will stay with me for ever

Thanks to the photos

Lol

johnbuoy

Go to Brandon Suffolk and try charlottescott69

She will rim you till the Cows come home

BOOKED on your quote

Offline englandfan