Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nosey Hotel receptionists  (Read 3345 times)

Ben4454

Recently I have been staying at the same hotel when punting and upon the transaction for the room for the night I was met with a series of questions...

Receptionist: You have been staying with us a lot lately why is that ? Problems at home? perhaps she was being pressured by the management. I thought to myself why would a hotel investigate a customer who is giving them repeat business ?

I thought it was quite cheeky to be honest. I had a million remarks to give her but decided it wasn't worth it and smiled and went to my room.

Anyone else had receptionists that were nosey while on a punt?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:52:37 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline AgedCases

I've thought long and hard about this.

Using the same hotel for 1-night stays would alert them to you being a possible punter. I would think using a hotel in your hometown would also shout "punter" too.

Looks like it's best to spread outcalls to hotels to as many hotels as you can so you're not a regular visitor.

Offline smiths

Recently I have been staying at the same hotel when punting and upon the transaction for the room for the night I was met with a series of questions...

Receptionist: You have been staying with us a lot lately why is that ? Problems at home? perhaps she was being pressured by the management. I thought to myself why would a hotel investigate a customer who is giving them repeat business ?

I thought it was quite cheeky to be honest. I had a million remarks to give her but decided it wasn't worth it and smiled and went to my room. If anyone did I would say I am on business which is my business.

I have but only at a small B&B years ago where the owner was a real nosey parker. I only visit WGs in hotels to punt with them but I do see different WGs in one particular hotel a reasonable amount but fortunately to get to the lifts doesn't involve walking past reception so not had anyone speak to me from the hotel.

Ben4454

Low budget hotels have a high rate of people using them for sex. The one I currently visit you can always hear sex noises down the halls. Not punters but couples etc..

Offline smiths

I've thought long and hard about this.

Using the same hotel for 1-night stays would alert them to you being a possible punter. I would think using a hotel in your hometown would also shout "punter" too.

Looks like it's best to spread outcalls to hotels to as many hotels as you can so you're not a regular visitor.

Using a local hotel would shout having an affair more than being a punter in my view unless the hotel already knew it was a regular for WGs to use or visit. I have used a local hotel many times for non punting sex as its cheap and never had any problems from staff.

Offline sticko

OP - at least you're paying for full nights. I've booked a couple of day rate places recently; the hotel knows exactly what's going on but they've seen it all before.  As long as our money is good and we're not wrecking the room we have nothing to worry about.  Just ignore the nosy fuckers. 

And don't do what I did last time and arrive home with the keycard folder thing still in your pocket.  The headline on this bit of card said 'the key to your wellbeing' - when I told the WG I was with what I'd done she pointed out the irony...

Offline PLeisure

Commenting, "You have been staying with us a lot lately" is acceptable, even good customer relations in that she's bothered to notice.
But continuing the conversation into an enquiry, ie. "why is that ? Problems at home?" is bang out of order. I'd have decked her  :thumbsdown:

Offline TheBSG

I had an issue with one last Wednesday when I went for a punt.

Whole booking was odd as I rang the girl to make a booking a couple of hours in advance and she told me she was in Basildon Travel Lodge.

When i rang 15 minutes before the booking she had moved to another Travel Lodge 10 minutes away in Wickford. Should have set alarms off but it was on my way home so headed there and was given room number when I arrived.

Went into hotel knocked on door but no answer and 2 minutes later receptionist came up and asked if I had a room booked. 

Told her no, i was meeting someone and she asked me to leave.

Odd thing is the girls profile popped up for about 4 days in local searches at different locations... Basildon, Southend, Rayleigh, Chelmsford with location changing 2 or 3 times a day in some cases

Profile now seems to have disappeared so guessing it was some sort of scam
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 02:00:14 pm by TheBSG »

Diehard

If a receptionist who was female got too nosey Id say I'm lonely and can't be bothered being in the house doing all the necessary chores.....then I'd ask her what time she finishes and if she fancies coming up to my room. I suspect the enquiries would stop there and she would give me my keycard ASAP!!!!!!

herelonely

I thought it was quite cheeky to be honest. I had a million remarks to give her but decided it wasn't worth it and smiled and went to my room.

Perhaps she was trying to chat you up??

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Receptionist: You have been staying with us a lot lately why is that ? Problems at home?

This would have got the response of "can you get your manager please" and I would have complained.  being a regular user of that hotel the manager would have done his best to make sure you came back. 
I complained at a Crowne Plaza at Heathrow over a nosey receptionist (I was touring at the time) who asked why I kept using the hotel and why I bought so many cases with me including a portable fridge (lied told manager it was to keep medication in as room didn't have fridges) and after that every time I booked I had to book through the manager himself and I got a room with two double beds (one for clients one for sleeping in) and instead of £80 a night I paid £22 as he gave me his managers discount.  I used that hotel with his discount every month for two years so it is always worth making a complaint.
A receptionist is there to book you in only and is not allowed to try and pry into your private life.  Asking if you have problems at home was going too far as for all she knows you could have had a partner pass away recently which would make that comment very hurtful.  You may have been going through a divorce which again would have made the comment hurtful

Offline superchamp

I bet there's plenty of hotel managers/staff that take advantage of an empty room to arrange a nice little outcall.

Offline Fragilehand

heres an idea,
any punters on the dole out there why not buy a cheap caravan and advertise it as a portable outcall? the owner could for a fee say £10 per hour drive to meet the lovers in a quiet spot and hey presto the jobs a gud un!
any takers ? you wouldn't have to put up with nosy hotel staff!

raylondoner

''Go fuck'', said nicely, would be my reaction and I have booked lots of hotels in the area where I live without any challenges whatsoever.  :hi:

broksonic

I don't think it is any of the receptionists or managers business why a person is staying in the hotel.  As far as I am concerned as long as you don't wreck  the room or steal anything.   

lancspunter

The place I stay at regularly in Manchester now give me priority booking and corporate rates, so there can be an advantage to not moving between hotels/apartments.

Offline closeshave

Should have propositioned her

Redhead Lover

Ask her to join you for a threesome

Offline ayreon010

Many years ago I booked a half local chain hotel. Booked as 2 people and when they asked about the second person as I was checking in I just said she will join me later.
Never thought no more about it and agreed to meet the WG in the bar.

Went to the room past the same receptionist who was now giving me odd looks and passing comments under her breath. Ten minutes later with me half naked the cleaner who was at reception as I walk past burst into the room, apologised and then walked out.

Waited for a few hours after the WG had left and asked for the Manager. Made out the WG was my girlfriend who had to leave and was going to look for another hotel after the way we had been treated. Got a free night out of it

Offline AgedCases

heres an idea,
any punters on the dole out there why not buy a cheap caravan and advertise it as a portable outcall? the owner could for a fee say £10 per hour drive to meet the lovers in a quiet spot and hey presto the jobs a gud un!
any takers ? you wouldn't have to put up with nosy hotel staff!

Not a bad idea. I've a tourer sitting out back in the garden doing nothing.  :cool:

Siadwel

I have but only at a small B&B years ago where the owner was a real nosey parker. I only visit WGs in hotels to punt with them but I do see different WGs in one particular hotel a reasonable amount but fortunately to get to the lifts doesn't involve walking past reception so not had anyone speak to me from the hotel.

Having admitted, many times, my dread of doing a hotel meet simply because of nosey, idle, face-watching Receptionists, I'd be grateful if you'd PM which hotel this is, if it's in my area-ish.

:hi:

Offline tazz

Why on earth the management would care about a guest banging a hooker in the hotel is a bit of a mystery. My father once worked in a 5 star hotel around 40 years ago. He often saw high class hookers coming and going, management would never interfer. Why would they want to do themselves out of lots of clients.

A hotel may want to cover itself if they suspected someone was a drug dealer or possibly involved in some form of criminality. Id be more concerned they dont bug your room.

fredpunter

I can understand a hotel being a bit wary of having multiple women using its rooms for incalls, with a constant stream of men coming and going to each one, opening and closing doors at all hours even if no other noises were generated, possibly disturbing other guests and getting the place a reputation as a bit of a brothel ..... thinking of no particular travel lodges of course.

But one bloke receiving one hooker for an outcall is noones business at all.

Offline Punting Valley

Having admitted, many times, my dread of doing a hotel meet simply because of nosey, idle, face-watching Receptionists, I'd be grateful if you'd PM which hotel this is, if it's in my area-ish.

:hi:

Ahh me too, much prefer incall at a private residential flat.

Siadwel

Ahh me too, much prefer incall at a private residential flat.

Yeah, that's me, too.

However, some very well-reviewed girls on here only work from hotels, one of them being  External Link/Members Only who I am gagging to see like I've never gagged to see a hooker before.

Called her and spoke to her once, and she said outright, she only works from hotels.

So, sooner or later, I'll have to do it.

Secretweapon

Commenting, "You have been staying with us a lot lately" is acceptable, even good customer relations in that she's bothered to notice.
But continuing the conversation into an enquiry, ie. "why is that ? Problems at home?" is bang out of order. I'd have decked her  :thumbsdown:
She may have just wanted to save you the cost of a whore and bang you herself.

Offline sticko

Let me try again Siadwel :)

The hotel at the service station Lucy is currently touring near (I can't remember the chain name otherwise I'd PM you with specifics) is utterly anonymous.  I saw someone there a few months ago - incall - and no-one batted an eyelid.  It's a bit out of town too so might be more accessible for you?

S

Siadwel

Let me try again Siadwel :)

Yeah,alright, Stick, I get the message, mate.  :lol:

It will happen when it happens, like most things in life.

There's talk at work of my being made redundant, which I've agreed to, decision gone to Board level. If that happens, (crossed fingers) then they can poke their hotel rooms, I'll have outcalls.

Type_O_Negative

There must be something wrong with receptionists. At my work (it's not a hotel) receptionist knows everything and wants to know everything. She acts like she is in charge. I had a go at her because one day she was telling me what to do. I told her to keep her own business behind her desk. My friend made a comment to me behind her back "Don't worry she is just a door open person".