Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: never going to win awards  (Read 803 times)

Offline Cuntminion

The general theme I get from others reviews is shot x amount of times, done this, done that
Really about fucking as many different people, different ways

Got me thinking inwardly, am I a bit of a tart for what I go for?
As much as you get to do all sorts I like just being with someone for an hour a month
No connection, no strings it's just nice

I'm not really led by me nob,will never be great in bed but for a little while it's just nice to "feel that" if you understand where I am coming from

Anyone in similar boat?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 10:47:24 pm by comaminion »

Online Malvolio

It's your punt - make sure you do what you want during it.

Offline AnthG

When you break down any hobby and think about it, it seems silly, pointless and wasteful.

Stamp collectors, train spotters, band groupees, football supporters who see every game. Most hobbies are the same.

The reasons why anyone does a hobby is personal to them.

Mine is I am a social lepper. I accept and understand this fact but don't like it. I also like the company of girls. So I do this. 
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline HappyandLucky

I win many awards in my own mind. If  I am a good shag who cares but more importantly it depends on the acting skills of a good WG but for me would never use this as company, that's what friends and non WG's are for  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 10:58:55 pm by HappyandLucky »

Offline Cuntminion

I'm not bad socially , have female friends etc but just interested in dating, relationships
Honestly the idea of any sort of commitment makes me feel sick

Only done this once with another lined up next week but the overriding feeling I got from it all was just feeling happy, if you can find something that genuinely makes you happy in my world it's rare

Offline Cuntminion

I win many awards in my own mind. If  I am a good shag who cares but more importantly it depends on the acting skills of a good WG but for me would never use this as company, that's what friends and non WG's are for  :hi:

Not company as such but an experience I can't really create on my own

justfornow

Not company as such but an experience I can't really create on my own

i think that's the truth for majority of punters in one way or another.

Need for companionship, physical contact like kissing hugging touching and so on is as strong as need for sex in some of us.

Problem with that though is that you have to remember you're a bit fluffy :) and keep yourself in check to avoid EAS.

Key word is experience. If at the end of a punt you're happy than it was a good punt :D

pking_paul

I like to enjoy other time with a WG too, preferably somewhere public before going off to do the business. This means that I am looking for an intelligent prossie. Not so easy I think??? Mature woman seem best at this generally.

I do like the idea that they can converse sensibly, but their intelligence is also a turn on when they are in the sack giving me all they've got soon afterwards.

I don't really care if its an act - it probably is, but they are clever enough to know what sluts they are being - somehow that's horny as hell  :D

Offline SamLP

The general theme I get from others reviews is shot x amount of times, done this, done that
Really about fucking as many different people, different ways

Not all reviews and reviewers are like that. It's a select few and it's ultimately their decision if they want to upstage each other or divulge in detail minute by minute accounts of their punts.

I punt to suit me and that is to get sexual satisfaction while enjoying my time with the girl in question. Some I will click and enjoy more than others and I may decide to spend more time or partake in certain activities, but then I am generally a vanilla punter. I prefer to review the basic essentials that cover the general feeling of the punt and what services where offered and used. I say stick with what suits you for a punt.