Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couples MF  (Read 1459 times)

Offline jamesdean1964

I do like to now and again go for a MMF threesome. I just like straight sex with the bird. Do enjoy it if the pair are a genuine couple. It's a weird buzz fucking a bird in front of her man, and her taking 2 cocks together.
Was looking for some recommendations from anybody. Liked the look of the bird in Gorgeous Couple G1 anybody seen her as she's available solo. Cheers

Offline Sirbangalot

Not really many decent couples listed in Glasgow just now. Saw Ms Glossy Lips and her man last year for a meet which was excellent. Curvy Savanagh offers MMF's. PM us if you're wanting to arrange something.

laim1690

I do like to now and again go for a MMF threesome. I just like straight sex with the bird. Do enjoy it if the pair are a genuine couple. It's a weird buzz fucking a bird in front of her man, and her taking 2 cocks together.
Was looking for some recommendations from anybody. Liked the look of the bird in Gorgeous Couple G1 anybody seen her as she's available solo. Cheers
this girl/couple been reviewed on here

External Link/Members Only

I like the thought of it to but havnt got the balls

Offline jamesdean1964

this girl/couple been reviewed on here

I like the thought of it to but havnt got the balls

Neither would I have had the balls a few years ago. But then I started punting and started exploring my fantasies and now enjoy it.
You only live once, with most guys I think its the penis size thing that's an issue once your over that its fine.

Offline storemansteve

Adam & Eva highly recommended - saw them about a year ago - DP as was on my bucket list etc etc - very enthusiastic and great fun
AW down so can't get link but pretty easy to find

Offline jamesdean1964

Adam & Eva Link

Thanks Steve , like the profile. Would you say they are VFM has £275ph is certainly one of the highest I've come across even in the couples category. Unusual pricing, £275 ph for 1hr Incall and £125 for 30 min outcall. When you think most charge more for out calls to cover extra cost and time taken by out calls.

Offline storemansteve

I paid £250 outcall back then and well worth it even though it was pretty expensive