Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tiffany Amour .......ermmm  (Read 1700 times)

Toshiba

size 10?

External Link/Members Only

am i shit at sizes or are Amour talking bollocks about sizes yet again?  :dash:

Offline bronson24

id say she looks about a size 12 on them pics. noticed her lower stomach is carefully hidden/covered on all them pics

Toshiba

id say she looks about a size 12 on them pics. noticed her lower stomach is carefully hidden/covered on all them pics

so she does look bigger?

you can see her gunt clearly  :D

Offline bronson24

so she does look bigger?

you can see her gunt clearly  :D

:D yea deffo

Offline AnthG

I would say she looks a 12 too.

She is down as a size 10 on her AW account. So likely Amour would have just taken a word for it. Or just its a case of they they felt never-ever say or suggest to a girl she looks slightly larger than the size she claims and believes herself to be as I found out here :)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11439.0
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:54:35 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Toshiba

I would say she looks a 12 too.

She is down as a size 10 on her AW account. So likely Amour would have just taken a word for it. Or just its a case of they they felt never-ever say or suggest to a girl she looks slightly larger than the size she claims and believes herself to be as I found out here :)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11439.0

took her word for it? went along with it more like, better for bookings overall remember= more cash

Offline AnthG

took her word for it? went along with it more like, better for bookings overall remember= more cash

To be honest, (and I may be totally wrong). But I get the feeling picturing the process in my head that many agency interviews probably go something like this.

Agency: Right so what dress size are you
Girl: I am a 10.
Agency: [cagey hesitant tone of voice] You look more like a 12 to me
Girl: No I am definitely a 10
Agency: Well just to be on the safe side I will put you down as a 12 on the site
Girl: [Jumps up Angrily] Why!!! when I am a 10, I am not a 12. I am definitely a 10, here look at my dress I have on it says 10.
Agency: Well we just like to never undersize so will be safer saying 12 as that dress is looking very tight on you and that means you will easily fit in a 12.
Girl: [Girl starts crying]You're calling me fat. You think I am fat. You think I am a rhinoceros or summit. I go to the gym  five times a week I just haven't been able to go for the last month is all. 
Agency: [Now panicking, and trying to hunt for a tissue to pass to her] Sorry don't cry, I will put you down as a 10 on the site.
Girl: [instantly stops crying that very second the sentence was finished] Ok thanks.

:)

Toshiba

more like...........

" she looks like a 14, we'll make that a 10 cos the daft cunts are thick "  :unknown:

Offline bronson24

more like...........

" she looks like a 14, we'll make that a 10 cos the daft cunts are thick "  :unknown:

i agree.  that sounds much more realistic  :D

Offline Mansell

Her AW pics make her look even bigger a definate 14 which really put me off.

Amour aren't doing themselves any favours by putting down wrong info as has been said they just lose trust.

Toshiba

Her AW pics make her look even bigger a definate 14 which really put me off.

Amour aren't doing themselves any favours by putting down wrong info as has been said they just lose trust.

Its so blatant though thats what gets my back up

frenchhorn

like I've said about tiff on a different thread
saw her around a month ago I would say a definite 12-14
she was wedged into something that was far to tight that might of been a 10 , but no way the right size
the wife is a 10 and no way are her and tiff the same

Offline AnthG

size 12  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

That one is actually very possible. I say this as I remember way back with a couple of punts with two short girls who I thought were larger than what was stated on Diamonds website. Which kicked off a full topic of debate as apparently short girl dress sizing conventions is different to large girl conventions.

A short girl 10 is equivalent to a tall girl 12 and a short girl 12 is equivalent to tall 14. Don't ask me to explain it as I have no clue why that is I just remember this is what I was told. To be honest I am still a bit taken aback by the whole 28DD is smaller than 32AA breasts thing too.

Women are literally so blimming awkward with their sizing conventions. It takes a PHD to understand it half the time.

I like the whole, 38 inches across your waste, right so that's a size 38 pants you need then, that men use. :)