Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie saying hello  (Read 848 times)

Offline Dick Cheese

I've been viewing this forum for a couple of months now and thought it best I finally register and say hello.I'm based in North Derbyshire so decided to join you East Mids guys even though I'll be punting regularly in South Yorks too I imagine.
First up I'd like to thank you for all the free help and advice that is available on here including the excellent reviews and recommendations on girls to see.A lot are on my Hotlist now.  :thumbsup:
I've had three punts so far and lowering myself in gently with just oral meets till I get into the swing of it.
My first punt was with SheffieldBJQueen and I enjoyed it so much I did a repeat visit.Second was with Jasmin in Town and again loved every minute but for different reasons.Both are excellent cock suckers with BJQueen a more sensual girlfriend type BJ,Jasmins are more like PSE BJs,she has no gag reflex all the way down to the balls,it is incredible and fantastic fun.Yes I will be going back to see her again too.

SheffieldBJQueen  External Link/Members Only

Jasmin   External Link/Members Only

I fully intend to TOFTT when I get into it a bit more to give something back

Offline Owwhatanight

I've been viewing this forum for a couple of months now and thought it best I finally register and say hello.I'm based in North Derbyshire so decided to join you East Mids guys even though I'll be punting regularly in South Yorks too I imagine.
First up I'd like to thank you for all the free help and advice that is available on here including the excellent reviews and recommendations on girls to see.A lot are on my Hotlist now.  :thumbsup:
I've had three punts so far and lowering myself in gently with just oral meets till I get into the swing of it.
My first punt was with SheffieldBJQueen and I enjoyed it so much I did a repeat visit.Second was with Jasmin in Town and again loved every minute but for different reasons.Both are excellent cock suckers with BJQueen a more sensual girlfriend type BJ,Jasmins are more like PSE BJs,she has no gag reflex all the way down to the balls,it is incredible and fantastic fun.Yes I will be going back to see her again too.

Welcome to the club and sign in by leaving a review or two!

Online Ipunter

Welcome "Dick Cheese" just rolls off the tongue.

I look forward to your reviews, good luck when TOFTT I'm sure you'll find some gems

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP, Cheesy Dick  :D

Good to see someone who has lurked around for a while, used the board to great effect and got himself a couple of decent punts and then posts about his experience.

Hope to read more from you, esp the East Mids side  :cool: 

Offline tantric talents

Welcome and thanks for the reviews and links.
I believe that the general rule on here though is to post all new reviews as fresh posts no matter how short. That way I guess it's easier to link everything. :hi:

Offline Owwhatanight

Welcome to UKP, Cheesy Dick  :D

Good to see someone who has lurked around for a while, used the board to great effect and got himself a couple of decent punts and then posts about his experience.

Hope to read more from you, esp the East Mids side  :cool:

Dick Cheese ????   Cheesy Dick ????

What about Knob Cheese ???

Sureshot

Nice one cheesey! Next one added to my HL!

Offline RedKettle

Welcome

I have enjoyed Sheffield BJ Queen a couple of times in the past but she has changed her approach so it would be good to have an full up to date review.

Offline Dick Cheese

Thanks for the welcome guys  :thumbsup:

RedKettle,changed her approach in what way?  I'll get round to posting a review when I get more time.

Offline RedKettle

she used to just offer a quick BJ in her flat at a low price. Nice girl, you went in sat on the sofa she knelt in front of you and you had a good time.  Good value for money although limited service.

Then it seemed to be alot more expensive and only away from her flat.  In fact at one point it was 2 hours at a hotel only with a very high price.

It has fluctuated since then and what she is prepared to offer is not always what is on the profile at any given time.

I like her but wish she would go back to the old quick BJ in her flat.

Offline steve7458

Hi,

I am fairly certain that this week she moved out of the flat.  I have not checked her profile but I guess she will be back to car meets and outcalls.  She told me that she had to stop using the flat as the landlord or neighbour (can't remember which) was getting suspicious.  I think when she had started the move, she had a period where she had both properties so probably thought what the hell and offered incalls for a short period.

Offline Dick Cheese

Red Kettle,she did offer the low price BJ in her flat when I visited her.I paid £40 for a 15mins and CIM first time,enjoyed it so much I asked her to give me a price for 30mins on the second visit and was £60.Click on the BJ tab on her page for rates.I can't comment on her other services as I never tried them but if she delivers them with the same enthusiasm as her BJs you really can't go wrong IMO.

steveinbox,yes I asked her on my second visit about the incalls coming to an end and she said she was going on holiday coming back on 1st June when incalls would end and there would just be car meets and outcalls only.
I asked her at the time for a price for an outcall to my place for a 30 min BJ and was quoted £60,considering fuel and travel costs I think it's excellent value and will definitely be booking again.

Offline Dick Cheese

I've posted a review for SheffieldBJQueen in the Yorkshire section. :)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Welcome to the forum....

I might be heading up through east midlands way soon so think i may be paying BJ Queen a little visit...

had a friend in school whose nickname was dick features....
dick cheese is novel....