Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy`s second reveiw- Busty girl harrow HA2  (Read 4636 times)

3 review(s) for Cutie Amy x (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GreyDave

:hi:          External Link/Members Only

Pipped at the post by my old mate Steve2 who got in there early....
Well Amy is just like her pics, a big lass maybe H / J cups they are big she is young and freindly nice face .
she is slightly tanned and super clean pussy not as neat as Sharons`s but clean shaved.

Unleashed those puppies and got her to sit on me whislt I sucked em once hard on to the corner of bed for some good old pounding with her legs up on my sholders I stood up for this bit :lol: :lol: :lol:
Next her playing with herself (cause i`d gone a bit soft after the effort) then back in to mish sucking on the mounds, next back to the corner then  a finish in mish on the bed. Unlike Sharon she keep her eyes closed a lot but he ho I am an ugly bugger :cool: Excellent shag knackered I left with a smile.... Thanks Nikki for training her up and Steve  for reccomending..

Offline riker

is she fat around the waist?

Offline tantric talents

Nice one.
She does have a cute err... Face too
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:10:59 pm by tantric talents »

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
I thought a big girl figure  :drinks: :yahoo:   not one for the stick inscet brigade

You can not carry natruals that size H/J cuppers with out the rest being there to....

She has a bit of a tum but not a beer belly she is in proportion quite a plump round mega jugged thing christ they wabbled about but were firmish and full was offered an oily tit job but declined she really wore me out I reckon I was doing thrusts for 1/2hr went over the time a little  :drinks:...

Offline riker

Ta GreyDave...i'm in 2 minds..not really my type...ah, what the hell, 40 quid for half hr..hope she can massage with those tits!

Offline GreyDave

Riker try the 30 quid option then  :unknown:

you`ll need a large tool not to be consumed by those jugs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline riker

greydave, what's her complexion like? smooth and youthful? does her jugs have visible veins on them (that's a turn off)

Offline GreyDave

Smooth tanned and flawless just a bit of strech marking on her upper legs .This girl is carring heavy weight boobs mate they aint udderlike I know what you mean about veins she is young 23-26 ish firm tight skin and Big not a stick insect I felt I needed a bigger stick to do the job properly :lol: :lol: 4inches aint enough with these types.fab jubbles bags which she shaked about for me whilst I pumped her ..
I did really enjoy the 1/2hr which over rang a bit and her service was excellent :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:38:52 pm by GreyDave »

marty_mcfly

Offline thetinman007

Is she far from the station?

DOBERMAN

"You can not carry natruals that size H/J cuppers with out the rest being there to...."

Im sorry, This is not true.

Big Cat

I feel like she's someone I'd have sex with then feel disgusted with myself afterwards. Might go for it still (had worse)

Offline Ishag

is she fat around the waist?
Does she offers DFK? I am talking about XENAs standard dfk    :dance:

Offline riker

Smooth tanned and flawless just a bit of strech marking on her upper legs .This girl is carring heavy weight boobs mate they aint udderlike I know what you mean about veins she is young 23-26 ish firm tight skin and Big not a stick insect I felt I needed a bigger stick to do the job properly :lol: :lol: 4inches aint enough with these types.fab jubbles bags which she shaked about for me whilst I pumped her ..
I did really enjoy the 1/2hr which over rang a bit and her service was excellent :drinks:

Mate, i'm afraid that's all i have to give  :(

jb25

Thanks for the review - what's the flat/area like? Discrete?

Offline GreyDave

Very safe three blocks of low rise flats middle class sort of area clean open car parking in landscaped area almost retirement flat feel to place their flat is on the end of one of the blocks so discreet entrance

marty_mcfly

Surely you can't go wrong at that price. Sorry for calling everyone "Surely".

Offline Luke

She is in the wrong country , should go to Japan where they pay by the pound on account of the sumo culture :D

Type_O_Negative

She is in the wrong country , should go to Japan where they pay by the pound on account of the sumo culture :D

I like decent bum to grab but she would be "a bridge too far" to me  :wacko:

Offline Ishag

Ta GreyDave...i'm in 2 minds..not really my type...ah, what the hell, 40 quid for half hr..hope she can massage with those tits!
Does she offers DFK?

johnnyboy61

Just noticed that she's updated a couple of her main profile pictures already.  There's no hiding the fact that bodywise she is a complete contrast to her mentor Xena.  I'm no lightweight myself and don't mind seeing pretty girls with a bit of flesh on them, but I might give this particular Goulash Guzzler a miss, even though she does seem to own a magnificent pair of puppies.

Offline riker

Yes, i've decided to give her a swerve as well. £40 better used elsewhere. Thanks to GreyDave for review.

testme

Does anyone have her number? I cant view the link and would like to book her asap. thanks in advance

Offline G.Raff

Does anyone have her number? I cant view the link and would like to book her asap. thanks in advance

Hmm... how strange, this post bumps and old thread and the WG is question just did a come back for just a few days!
No doubt connected with Xena's comeback.
What's really stupid is that the number is now on the profile, why ask for it?
Dodgy poster, at least "try" to be more subtle.   :thumbsdown: