Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy trading as sexy Kelly (Leeds)  (Read 6270 times)

1 review(s) for .sexy.kelly (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for &&ROXY&& (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline leedslad

Went yesterday.. and can confirm it is the same girl in the original pics, and someone else manages her phone

bod666

Well I won't be seeing Roxy again.  Last week she agreed to come visit me this week.  Any of my enquiries along those lines this week has been met with a deafening silence.  Only text I did get from her was to confirm that it is indeed still her and that the profile pic is an attempt at discretion.

I even texted her today to ask if she was working and got no reply.

I've got what I believe to be her personal number too rather than her receptionist which is why I'm peeved at the lack of replies.

I can understand why she would back out on coming to see me as her profile doesn't list outcalls - I'm just pissed at the lack of communication.

It's my biggest pet hate with wgs (after terrible service) - they seem to think that we can't cope with bad news and just say nothing.  Personally I would much rather know that they can't be arsed to see me so I can move onto the next option.  Being left hanging is really annoying.

This is why I normally don't like punting 20 year olds - too immature and unreliable.  Ah well - my czech regular is back from her holidays tomorrow and she's always great (not going to post a link as she's not based in Yorkshire).

:dash:

But then I suppose her crapness at comms is part of the reason she has a receptionist!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:58:13 pm by bod666 »

Offline stevedave

Sorry to hear that, bod.

I guess there is a chance she might have been busted by her "manager" or "receptionist" etc for arranging extra curricula meets?

Like you say, being unable to have good comms is a good reason for her to have the receptionist!

bod666

Sorry to hear that, bod.

I guess there is a chance she might have been busted by her "manager" or "receptionist" etc for arranging extra curricula meets?

Like you say, being unable to have good comms is a good reason for her to have the receptionist!

I did wonder about that but the other girl that works there "Sexy Kelly" does outcalls so Sergei must allow it.  It was up to her whether she wanted to tell Sergei about it or not.  If she didn't want me to contact her on that phone to arrange a meet she could have said - only book me via the receptionist.  It's what I mean about being frustrated by WGs not being open and honest in their communications.

There were several easy ways to deal with this whereby I'm happy and she's happy. Now I'm annoyed and unlikely to go back and see her again.

If the girl herself can't be arsed to reply to me then I'd feel like a complete prick having to talk to her receptionist to arrange a meet with her.  And then I'd know that she doesn't really want to see me.  It's ruined the illusion that she enjoyed my company.  I know she only pretends to enjoy my company cuz I'm paying her to - but this kind of crap rubs my nose in it.  Ah well... deep breaths... and calm...  :music:

Offline stevedave

Plenty more lovely ladies out there mate!

On another note, they have also changed Kelly's picture on AW...it looks much better than the original one, largely as it only shows her ample boobs.

Nearly fell for that...

Offline p3ngu1n

Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks...
- Dr. Dre   :dance:

johnboy007

Plenty more lovely ladies out there mate!

On another note, they have also changed Kelly's picture on AW...it looks much better than the original one, largely as it only shows her ample boobs.

Nearly fell for that...

That shouts out to me as "Not getting much/enough business", otherwise they wouldn't have needed to change it.

As for this Sergei person, when I originally had the B&S with Kelly it was a female that answered the phone, not a male.

bod666

There is a female receptionist at the flat who answers the phone and manages the bookings. There is also a "Sergei" who owns the flat and takes 50% of the girls earnings. Sergei visits occasionally to collect his cut. I've never seen him (or the receptionist or Kelly for that matter).

I wouldn't be surprised if sensual Amy was involved in exactly the same kind of set up.

bod666

It's amazing what taking a break does (and the red head Cute Kelly not picking up the phone).

I gave Roxy a second chance - she seemed very pleased to see me this evening, apologised for not replying to my texts - gave me various stories about running out of credit and getting distracted then leaving it too long and not knowing what to say.  It's amazing how easy it is to forgive a pretty girl (pretty much anything) when you're naked and she has hand or mouth around your junk. 

I don't think I'm going to persuade her to come visit me unfortunately.  Ah well - trysts in the sweat box seem to be the only option  :wacko:

Sexy Kitty

bod666

cant stop laughing XXX

Welcome to the forum - which bit is funny?

My memory is bad but I'm assuming you're Kelly rather than Roxy?

Offline stevedave

Welcome to the forum - which bit is funny?

My memory is bad but I'm assuming you're Kelly rather than Roxy?

Come now bod, we all know that's Kelly and not Roxy  :lol:

Kelly, have you any news on Roxy? As you can see from reports, she was a very popular girl round these parts!

Sexy Kitty

She was in Bradford and later in Rotherham for a while. Now have a bf and a normal job.

Funny is the part about sergiei or whatever owner of the apartment was a girl that was also doing phones and profiles she started using fake photos and aw was closing them she was not doing to good job from where all this mess.

johnboy007

She was in Bradford and later in Rotherham for a while. Now have a bf and a normal job.

Funny is the part about sergiei or whatever owner of the apartment was a girl that was also doing phones and profiles she started using fake photos and aw was closing them she was not doing to good job from where all this mess.

Ah the Kelly who posed as Roxy the first time I booked Roxy.. tut tut.

A shame Roxy is no-more.