Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Kamila  (Read 2070 times)

12 review(s) for  Sexy Kamila x (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Diehard

External Link/Members Only

Positives

1.fantastic non stop deep French kissing
2. Pics are accurate
3. Not a clock watcher
4. Very energetic and gets into the appointment
5. For a foreigner can speak essential english
6. Clean pussy
7. Does CIM as advertised

Negatives

1. Two much hand used used during owo. She deep throats but not constantly enough and too much time is used with the hand and her gob just on tip
2. Doesn't allow fingering
3. Keeps checking to make sure condom on during sex which breaks the flow
4. Does not swallow and runs off to the toilet to spit the man juice out.

Conclusion.

Overall a very good solid punt and good value for money so would return when in the need for a release. Undoubtedly worth seeing chaps.

Offline BustaNut

Cheers bud. I saw her about 6 weeks ago in Coventry and can echo your review. The sex was fast and furious but she kept stopping to check the condom. Her blowjob was pretty good tbh, but only when she wasn't using her hand - which was most of the time. She also has a large tattoo on her chest, something which has isn't on any of her profile pictures.

Diehard

Cheers bud. I saw her about 6 weeks ago in Coventry and can echo your review. The sex was fast and furious but she kept stopping to check the condom. Her blowjob was pretty good tbh, but only when she wasn't using her hand - which was most of the time. She also has a large tattoo on her chest, something which has isn't on any of her profile pictures.

Forgot to mention the tattoo. Didn't bother me at all but definitely important to point out for others.

Offline Marsh777

Another one on my to-do list so thanks again for the review. It seems like we're finally get one or two decent punts in Coventry.