Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxjadeybabeyxx24 - Bathgate  (Read 1704 times)

sheepy

External Link/Members Only

Facially - 8/10 - Very nice, well made up
Body - 7/10 - Massive tits, quite tall, not skinny but not massive - really suits her shape, massive tits !
Service - 9/10

Supposed to see her tomorrow but was passing today and decided to see if i could change the date at short notice, few emails pinging back and forward and I was outside her block of flats (parking outside) within the hour.

Not the cleanest bedroom, clothes etc on floor but makes no difference to me, im more interested in the Massive tits infront of which were certainly good to look at.

Quick massage followed by some long oral without, plenty deep throat, spitting, eye contact and a brilliant technique then she put the condom on and started sucking again! She obviously gets off on this because she was soaking when I went to have a play with my fingers

Sex in several positions, took it well and responded brilliantly to being spanked pretty hard while i was at it doggy, and when she turned round the look on her face would have been hard to fake, so fair to say she gets off on that too - although  I left her arse pretty red!  :yahoo: ;) :P

Finishing off she asked if I wanted to come over her sizeable tits, arse or in her mouth - went for her on her knees sucking me off for all she was worth, while fingering herself - I shot in her mouth, she looked at me smiled and swallowed the lot.

Well , well worth the £50 for 30mins (we actually went over by 10mins but she never mentioned it  :hi:)

chico1000

Totally believable first review.

JazzMan

This has been an excellent marketing campaign by Jade to promote her £50 1/2 hour deals.
Bathgate need more business women like this.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I saw her a while ago and concur...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41497.0

I've been in contact again but so far failed to arrange a mutually agreeable date/time but I will return!!

Offline tazman1002001

Well she is out of the way ....it's her own home so no sill daily charges so £50 is ok for this .....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: