Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Red_x  (Read 3615 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bluelion8884

External Link/Members Only

Had a nice half hour incall with Lady_Red_x today, out of a hotel in the SS of Glasgow.

Room was nice and clean, as was Miss Red, and she was very friendly and was up for a giggle.

Spent time with her giving me oral, and this girl can suck a mean cock.

If you are looking for a half hour quickie near the city centre, would definitely keep her in mind.

JazzMan

Does she do kissing?
Does she do cim?
What age does she look?
Is her body fat and flabby?
Are her tits OK?
Is she pretty?

Offline seeker

Your review is lacking any real info  :thumbsdown:
your not her are You  :unknown:
Aged 40
size 12..
probably 48
size 16
her profile pics are shit ...

Offline stenven

Does she do kissing?
Does she do cim?
What age does she look?
Are her tits OK?
Is she pretty?
You really have seen her. In fact, she looks younger, without any exaggeration. You are nonsense.she is very pretty lady.
Banned reason: Bad attitude + leech with no worthy posts in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline tazman1002001

You really have seen her. In fact, she looks younger, without any exaggeration. You are nonsense.she is very pretty lady.

Mm even more suspicious than the original poster :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

JazzMan

Does she do kissing?
Does she do cim?
What age does she look?
Are her tits OK?
Is she pretty?

I don't understand your reply.
I was just looking for some yes/no answers?
Like "Does she do cim?"

Offline Happyjose

You no likee Jazzman comment, complain admin. Big cheese. Heap trouble

DG

I don't understand your reply.
I was just looking for some yes/no answers?
Like "Does she do cim?"

Yes she does, doesn't swallow though. I'd say her age is right ie. 40 and she is pretty. Unfortunately we fell out as she didn't like my comments about how enthusiastic she is or how many fingers her ass took.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:36:30 pm by DG »

Offline Happyjose

Yes she does, doesn't swallow though. I'd say her age is right ie. 40 and she is pretty. Unfortunately we fell out as she didn't like my comments about how enthusiastic she is or how many fingers her ass took.

She should be more thick skinned. Your review seemed pretty fair

DG

She should be more thick skinned. Your review seemed pretty fair

Cheers Jose, I thought so. She was a really good punt actually, lovely girl, but I won't be back, I can get grief at home  :thumbsdown:

RandyF

This is her loss mate, and another superb matures gain.

Stay strong.

DG

This is her loss mate, and another superb matures gain.

Stay strong.

Cheers Randy. Tbh I've hardened up a wee bit lately and find it much easier to move on. As you know I have my cute reg to keep me going as well as another iron in the fire, so I don't waste a lot of time on stuff like this. You're right though, I would have gone back, probably a few times as I like what I like, so she is definitely missing out on some regular income and, if the other girls I've seen are anything to go by, a bloody good punt too  :drinks:

Offline bluelion8884

Does she do kissing?
Does she do cim?
What age does she look?
Are her tits OK?
Is she pretty?

Sorry not been on sooner,
short hair, which can turn off some people, but I liked it.
tits were nice, body, was a lil flabby, but still I didn't mind.
I came on her face, not in her mouth.
I'm not a fan of kissing so never asked. Sorry :P