Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shag my pink pussy  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Trevor12

She works from At Your Service in Stirchley. Google At Your Service for more info. She's not my type at all, but looks like her pictures, so if she does it for you, book her through AYS £35 for 30 mins instead of AW.

Dodo

It was so good he said it twice  :)

Offline Min_g79

cant find an up to date website for AYS ....

tnalove

I don't think you are going to find an up-to-date website for a place like AYS - that is not to diss the place though.

I haven't been there for years but it was a pleasant atmosphere when i went there.

You can get the phone number and then ask about when she is working and specific directions.

It is a lot cheaper than her profile price but it might be she is therefore likely not to do as many services unless you pay more.

Offline Trevor12

External Link/Members Only

The website is shit- all it has is the location and tel no. but it'll save you a few quid.

Offline Min_g79

thanks for the info much appreciated.

I will remember to mute when i go on that site next time  :)

Offline REB12

"It is a lot cheaper than her profile price but it might be she is therefore likely not to do as many services unless you pay more."

Bit late to the discussion sorry, but yes you're right - have seen her at AYS a few times and it's strictly basics for the £35 (quick back rub, OW, sex). Extra charge for OWO, Kissing, RO etc...

Lovely lass, think she does at least a couple of days a week there.

Offline Min_g79

cheers might give it a try then for that price...AYS it is then ..
do you know if AYS offer threesomes ?