Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do agencies insist on booking by phone?  (Read 1794 times)

David Larry

I still haven't got a punting phone and I'm unsure if I will get one as I am almost convinced this will be a one (or two) off so reluctant to buy one but every time I message an agency they insist I call to finalise the booking. There is a handful of WG's willing to do it all via email so why not all?

Offline tantric talents

Do I take it that you have not dipped your err... finger in the pie yet then?

If you are lucky you could get addicted  :scare:

Besides what's between your legs, the phone is also normally regarded as an essential punting tool, especially for direct bookings as standard booking procedure dictates that you get the locality usually as postcode by text. Then you call the girl when in the street to get the precise address.

Just get an old cheap Nokia and a PAYG sim. Easy. :hi:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:13:46 pm by tantric talents »

David Larry

Still not been there, I am a typical procrastinator / over thinkerer, ha ha.

Also, it's an added risk. 2 very fine WG's have agreed I could do it via email, as long as I am certain I can get a signal to receive emails for when I'm nearby.

I also have many psychological hurdles to get over in order to be able to do this. I am a dirty bastard but my confidence is way way below some of you sordid men... Haha. I'm probably a lot tamer than most of you so kinda feel intimidated by it all. See, thinking too much!!!

Offline AnthG

It really is only Diamonds that do this to be honest. Amour do a different system where you can book by text and don't need to confirm it when at the door. They give all the details when booking.

There are benefits and negatives to both systems to be honest. But the main problem is Diamonds have one phone line. Everyone is booking for on the hour and 30 min past bookings.

In one day they have around 15 girls working and that means 15 people phoning a few mins to the hour and a few mins to half past to get the flat number. And that means engaged phone line for 14 people bar the lucky one who phoned first.

It is very panic educing when the hour is coming up, you have a booking made and you are at the street and ringing and ringing and its engaged all the time and cannot get through.

Just to add, the negative to amours system is the girl may not be ready to see you at the time you are there to show up for the booking.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:21:17 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

David Larry

I do have addictive qualities also, another worry of mine.

Offline AnthG

If you are worried about phoning. Tori Taylors preferred method of booking is totally via the AW booking system and not phoning.

If your confidence is low. She is the sort of girl that will pick it up for your first punt.

Offline tantric talents

I do have addictive qualities also, another worry of mine.

Well the first time is always the hardest, but trust me it's worth the effort and can be a lot more fun than smoking  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:25:35 pm by tantric talents »

David Larry

It really is only Diamonds that do this to be honest. Amour do a different system where you can book by text and don't need to confirm it when at the door. They give all the details when booking.

I messaged Allure but said I had to call so, if I want to see Lydia (which I really do), I need a punting phone.

It has always been a tough call for me between Tori and Lydia... and, in all honesty, Lydia just pips Tori at the post (purely as I have seen Lydia's face from AW (right up my street)) but, if Tori can do a booking in the way I prefer, I suppose that helps with the decision.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:34:34 pm by David Larry »

Offline dino1990

I messaged Allure but said I had to call so, if I want to see Lydia (which I really do), I need a punting phone.

It has always been a tough call for me between Tori and Lydia... and, in all honesty, Lydia just pips Tori at the post (purely as I have seen Lydia's face from AW (and she is f'king beautiful)) but, if Tori can do a booking in the way I prefer, I suppose that's the only choice I have.

tori is stunning as well and does owo. seen both and would see Tori on a regular basis as OWO is a must for me.

Offline AnthG

I suppose that's the only choice I have.

Just put it this way, its not like you are marrying the girl. Book Tori via AW, get your confidence up, then book Lydia by telephone the week after.

It is very daunting telephoning up a random girl and asking effectively to come round for sex. This is the reason I became dead set on using agencies as phoning the agency call handler is way less daunting by a factor of a thousand than phoning the girl herself.

David Larry

I am 99.999999% certain Tori is as stunning, facially (body wise, 110%). There was another I looked at recently on AW (an out of town girl) and, before I saw her face, I was well keen... probably 100% ideal looking body... top of my list... and just assumed she would be pretty but managed to see a video of her and, without sounding like a twat, she didn't live up to my expectations and was no where near my cup of tea. Looks are VERY important, the biggest turn on for me and, if I went to book that out of towner without seeing her face first, it's likely I may have walked once she opened the door.

Offline tantric talents

OK.... so who is this bloody Tori? Didn't she and her mates win the election? Link please? :dash:

David Larry

OK.... so who is this bloody Tori? Didn't she and her mates win the election? Link please? :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now that's one Tori I'd vote for in an erection.

Offline AnthG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is also Cassie on Amour.

External Link/Members Only

Tori is the girl who used to be NorthernKara, who used to be before that Mia and who used to be Gorgeous Gabi before those (and there is probably a few name changes I am missing in between all them them too).

Offline Mansell

Your over thinking this your not there to marry them, just have a good time. If you not in another relationship just use your normal phone with someone like Tori you'll not have a problem. As Anth has said Tori will really be a very good starting point, only trouble is your starting at the top  :lol: I did it the other way round and eventually found her, hardly bother going anywhere else now as she ticks all my boxes and then some.

So don;t forget your not looking at the mantlepeice your stoking the fire  :P

Offline Mansell

As Anth , I and a few others on here feel she is one of the very best in the NE. As usual that's always debateable and wouldn't wish to get in an argument as LillyD and Savannah are also pretty dam good as well.

David Larry

I was genuinely devastated to see LilyD take a short sabbatical as she also ticks all the boxes. I could snog the face off her for hours!!! Roll on the 27th!!!

Offline tantric talents

Thanks guys. Yes a pretty looking girl. The tits/ass balance doesn't quite do it for me if I'm being picky though  :D

David Larry

Your over thinking this your not there to marry them, just have a good time. If you not in another relationship just use your normal phone with someone like Tori you'll not have a problem. As Anth has said Tori will really be a very good starting point, only trouble is your starting at the top  :lol: I did it the other way round and eventually found her, hardly bother going anywhere else now as she ticks all my boxes and then some.

So don;t forget your not looking at the mantlepeice your stoking the fire  :P

Does Tori know your real names then? I am "unavailable" hence the need to use a punting phone...

Righgtio <takes deep breath, counts down from 10 and looks at diary to see next best date to try and book with the beautiful Tori>

Offline AnthG

I was genuinely devastated to see LilyD take a short sabbatical as she also ticks all the boxes. I could snog the face off her for hours!!! Roll on the 27th!!!

But you have never seen her so you don't know this. Some girls when you see them you just do not click at all with.

A few of the girls people rave about like crazy in the region were some of my poorest punts.

Offline flash1965

£10 phone with a £10 top up, if you don't use it more than once not a great outlay, but you will so easy cheap phone.

David Larry

But you have never seen her so you don't know this. Some girls when you see them you just do not click at all with.

A few of the girls people rave about like crazy in the region were some of my poorest punts.

Yeah, that is true but, from the photo's on her Twitter account, she's worth a punt :D

David Larry

£10 phone with a £10 top up, if you don't use it more than once not a great outlay, but you will so easy cheap phone.

I asked about this in a previous post and asked if I'd need to register a PAYG or if I could just buy the phone, whack in a SIM and away I go, bish bash bosh?

Offline tantric talents

Some girls when you see them you just do not click at all with.
This is so true and such good advice. Chemistry is everything if you want a truly great punt.

Offline Mansell

Does Tori know your real names then? I am "unavailable" hence the need to use a punting phone...

Righgtio <takes deep breath, counts down from 10 and looks at diary to see next best date to try and book with the beautiful Tori>

No neither she not any of the other girls know your real name unless you choose to tell them. My point was really that she has been in this business for 4 years she is a genuine girl and very discreet so I would personally say that you would be safe to use your real phone with her. Do I do this, no, but only because I already have a seperate punting phone and why take any risk if you don't have to.

Your'e going to need to actually do this soon or the rest of us will start to wonder !!

David Larry

Your'e going to need to actually do this soon or the rest of us will start to wonder !!

Bricking it but will be done!!!!

David Larry

Offline foreverchanges

I've been wondering for about a month tbh.

David Larry

I do wonder about myself mat times, if I'm being honest

Offline MurrayHewitt

If you've had a  massage with HE you've already 'punted' I would argue.

David Larry

If you've had a  massage with HE you've already 'punted' I would argue.

Very true, I've been to see Sheng twice now.