Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin Street Hoors  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Wanking

Im off to Berlin on June 16th for a few days, mostly for Swingers and Flatrate clubs. Anyone want to meet up??

I do like hanging around the Kurfürstenstrasse Red Light area although I don't tend to punt many street girls as I find they always rush you no matter what you pay. I prefer to hang around for some free perving. There are some-nearby parks that get active at night, and you can often see girls giving BJs etc.

The ladies in this area tend to be the very low end of the Market, and the cheapest service I had here was 15 euro for a BBBJ and DATY in nearby Waste ground back in 2012. Her pussy and Ass were surprisingly clean btw. You can action even during the day in that waste ground opposite the church on Kurfürstenstrasse during the day.

Other options to take the girls are in the tiny Video Cabins in the LSD sex shop at the end of Kurfürstenstrasse, and the Hotel Pension Steinmetz Which is located on the corner of Steinmetzstraße and Bülowstraße. It has a cozy bar, with 6 short time rooms rented at the rate of €10 per 30 minutes. Its great to have a beer there and watch the stream of guys coming in with their girls then waiting for a room. Even funnier when you often see guys storming out after a few minutes feeling ripped off for whatever reason, and the girl walking out with a smug look on her face having made some money for very little time and effort.

If you do decide to take a girl to the Pension, then bank on about 30 euro min, plus 10 for the room, plus maybe a drink for her and you if you have to wait, so you are talking around 50 euro for 10 or 15 minutes action.

The women that hang out on Bülowstraße in the evening tend to be a bit hotter than those on Kurfürstenstrasse. At night in the whole area there could be 100 women spread out over a square mile or so..
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 11:09:17 pm by Wanking »

Offline Wanking

Oranienburger Strasse which is a few miles away from Kurfürstenstrasse has very hot ladies at night but these are Tourist rip off women. They tend to quote about 80 Euro for anything but once in the nearby room, they look for around 150 for a simple HJ or covered BJ. So best avoided, great to look at though.

Plenty of Youtube Vids External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 11:11:47 pm by Wanking »

Offline dizietsmae

Checked out some videos and that looks like fun, might have to pop over for the pure thrill of picking a girl up off the street and fucking her in a park  :drinks:

Offline dizietsmae

Thinking about it more now, is it legal?  Could I goto Berlin, hire a car and drive around til I saw a girl and negotiate with her in broad daylight and then go fuck her somewhere??

It would be a fun fantasy as long as there was no chance of getting busted!!

Offline Steve2

We walked "the square mile" last week when in Berlin as part of our "cultural"  experience. About 10 -12 girls out and at least 2 were extremely fit.The bar at the pension was heaving at 11am!! We didn't partake as Insomnia was on the agenda later

Offline HughJardon

Berlin looks amazing, you just cant beat litres of great Ale and smoking hot lasses on Tap  :drinks:

Offline adindas

The problem with the streethookers is that your chance if getting rip off is very high.
Repeated business is rarely on the card as it is higly unlikely they get the same customers. In this case they will try to put effort as little as possible as they think you are not going ot come back anyway ...

Anyway it is fun to watch the scene like this......

Offline adindas

I had a few time to kill while waiting my flight in the evening and at the same time I have tageskarte that I could use to travel unlimitedly around Berlin, so decide to edaround Kurfürstenstrasse RLD. The intention was not to punt but just for free perving.

I was sitting in the park around the dumping ground opposite the church where I could watch the blokes and the prossies are coming in and out. Unless I get it wrong, surprisingly the RLD in Kurfürstenstrasse is not as large as I previously thought, as it is just stretching a very short distance about 500 m from the main street Postdamer Straße.

What I have noticed some of them are very possibly Romanian Gipsies as they have quite a darker skin. But there are also a few stunners blue eyes, blond ….

Also at the time I was there I saw a guy and a darker Romanian Gypsies types girls with few polices around them taking notes. I understood that the guy was trying to report that he lost all of the money from his pocket and was suspicious that it has been stolen.
But anyway it is a good way to watch berlin street scene, especially if you have a few time to kill. Just be aware if you decide to go there watch your wallets closely. Or the best thing I think is just bring a few euros with you to avoid this kind of incident. Similarly if you decide to punt this sort of prossie especially the Romanian Gypsies prossies there is a good chance you get robbed, while you were enjoying having a BBBJ with her.

Offline Steve2

Unless I get it wrong, surprisingly the RLD in Kurfürstenstrasse is not as large as I previously thought, as it is just stretching a very short distance about 500 m from the main street Postdamer Straße.

See post 1 Adindas

If you cross Kurfustenstrasse and go to the right of the church, follow to Blulowstrasse, cross over and turn left.cross Potsdammerstrasse  You will find  Hotel Pension Steinmetz Which is located on the corner of Steinmetzstraße and Bülowstraße. In the evening ,mainly, better girls on Blolowstrasse and you can take them to the pension for €10/hr

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 01:57:20 pm by Steve2 »

jimbobwood

See post 1 Adindas

If you cross Kurfustenstrasse and go to the right of the church, follow to Blulowstrasse, cross over and turn left.cross Potsdammerstrasse  You will find  Hotel Pension Steinmetz Which is located on the corner of Steinmetzstraße and Bülowstraße. In the evening ,mainly, better girls on Blolowstrasse and you can take them to the pension for €10/hr

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hi Steve, Are there quite a few of these hotel pensions for 10euro - one hour?

I have to go to Berlin, make a long weekend of it.

Offline Steve2

I just know of this one. See post one from "Wanking"

Offline Wanking

Hi Steve, Are there quite a few of these hotel pensions for 10euro - one hour?

I have to go to Berlin, make a long weekend of it.

Pension Steinmetz and Pension Stockholm. Steinmetz is more popular.  I must do a Google map highlighting hoor amenities in the area..

Offline Wanking

I just cobbled together this Google Map of the Street Hoors in Berlin. Please feel free to point out any errors etc..

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 08:11:45 pm by Wanking »

jimbobwood

I just cobbled together this Google Map of the Street Hoors in Berlin. Please feel free to point out any errors etc..

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for that mate, your efforts are greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:

How do the trannies look in Berlin?!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

See post 1 Adindas

I stayed very close to this area. I didn't pass or see any goings on at this location, but there was quite a lot of street prostitution on the corner of Kurfustenstrasse and Potsdammerstrasse with the girls walking guys into the back of LSD (Love Sex Dreams) kino. I wasn't tempted myself, but then I was pretty sated by being elsewhere earlier in the evenings. 

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

The women that hang out on Bülowstraße in the evening tend to be a bit hotter than those on Kurfürstenstrasse. At night in the whole area there could be 100 women spread out over a square mile or so..

I was staying on Bülowstraße, but only saw 2 girls, 1 either side of the road when I was there. NB. Bülowstraße U Bahn is currently closed due to re-construction so this may be a factor.

vw

Thinking about it more now, is it legal?  Could I goto Berlin, hire a car and drive around til I saw a girl and negotiate with her in broad daylight and then go fuck her somewhere??

It would be a fun fantasy as long as there was no chance of getting busted!!
In my younger carefree punting days in my early 20's I did a few broad daylight stuff in Liverpool .  Some wonderful cathedrals and churches, not sure I would do now though !

chesterlad

Got a hotel booked on Oranienburger strasse, heard the birds there are pretty damn hot but tend to rip you off. How much would you be expected to fork out for a full shag?

Offline Wanking

Got a hotel booked on Oranienburger strasse, heard the birds there are pretty damn hot but tend to rip you off. How much would you be expected to fork out for a full shag?

I have heard about 150 euro..

Ben4454

I keep juggling between Pattaya, Thailand and Frankfurt/Berlin. I might have to go for a punting holiday in Germany for a few days in a few months time.