Their physical appearance in the documentary doesn't worth £50 for a duo let alone £500 for 121. In the itv morning show
they looked better than in the documentary, especially Cookie Jane who during the documentary looked really ugly. However the way they looked in the morning show was after the professional application of a ton of magic make-up
. It is evident from the documentary that they don't look like this when they are whoring and even if they did, the maximum reasonable price for them would be £60ph and that assuming a great service.
As for the documentary here are a few negative and positive points:Negatives
1. Wrong title. High class my arse. The title should have been “Grossly overpriced classless pro$$i€$”
2. It sends the wrong message about prostitution prices and what level of prostitute's attractiveness one can find (especially for £500).
3. It says that websites such as Adultwork replace pimps and madams. Although it is true that it is easy for a girl to set up a profile and work as independent we all know that pimps and madams are still well present and this is very unlikely to ever cease to be the case. Pimps are involved by running a lot of AW profiles, providing the premises where many girls work from, handling the comms with the clients, etc, All of course done in exchange of taking a share from the prostitutes' "hardly-earned" money. Positives
1. It introduces to those who don't know it already that prostitution has evolved and what girls need is instead of a street presence, an online presence. I do note the intentional omission of the Adultwork website and its portrayal as only a mobile phone application but that is presumably to make it look more “technologically advanced” 2015 form of prostitution.
2. It confirmed that in London there are guys who have more money than sense. Paying chubby mingers like Cookie or Emily £500ph? WTF?
3. It captures well the mentality, ambitions and behaviour of most hookers. Although the two girls are mingers and extremely overpriced, they think, aim, behave and operate like pretty much every prostitute in UK of any price range - especially those who have not received university or college education. In this youtube video
you can see a documentary of 3 Polish prostitutes in Poland (with English subtitles). The similarities in their inner beliefs are eerie.
4. It is a good lesson to all those pathetic fluffies out there who become infatuated with some pro$$i€$ and think of them as something special. A lesson that you should never believe that the ‘the tip of the iceberg’
that prostitutes may show you during a booking is the reality. The difference between the morning show and the documentary illustrates this well. The former showed the tip, the latter showed what lies beneath.
5. Emily B getting pregnant by her boyfriend confirmed two things we have always kept saying here:
(i) Prossies are likely to bareback someone (boyfriend, pimp, etc) so visiting one always contains some risk to contract an STD. That said you limit that risk substantially by using a condom.
(ii) It showed that at a least a few prostitutes, even those who charge high rates, may not take further contraception measures (e.g. pill) and rely only the male condom.
6. It illustrated a case of how the parents of a girl who is known to be a prostitute cope with it. Cookie’s mother wants to be in denial. I actually felt sorry for her.
7. It provides a good reference about the typical British prossie in London: Unattractive, overweight, overpriced, severely lying about her age, uneducated, unreliable in her bookings, lazy, ungrateful and up her own arse. In London they are by far the worst VFM nationality. Yes, there are *very few* exceptions of good and reasonably priced British girls in London but are so few that they are exactly that: exceptions.
8. It debunks the “high-class” prossie myth and demonstrated that higher rates certainly don’t guarantee class, education or looks. Both girls did their absolute best to debunk this myth. Surely there are WGs out there who combine beauty, class, education, great service etc BUT paying £500ph doesn’t guarantee you will get one of them. You may instead get a classless dog like Cookie or Emily.