Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unstable hooker warning  (Read 13886 times)

Offline closeshave

Been an entertaining thread both, but time out might be best as said.

Ella, still no pm so still waiting???

she stated she can't send emails. only to admin

Stealthshagger

i sent the email as i was annoyed with your sarcastic email and the fact u didnt read my profile where it says i dont want to be contacted for shoots.
i am sorry for being abusive but i am not sorry for defending myself and proving tht i didnt threaten u once.

I didn't make a sarcastic comment. I asked why be I filmed and modelling were on your enjoys list, in light of your views on the subject (as you have stated here).  I have, even now, not been rude to you. Or abusive.

Let's drop it now. Though you have still reported me. For the record, I have not reported you.

Offline smiths

i posted proof of the abusive email on the first page
that is the only abusive email i sent yet he said i sent multiple long abusive messages and i sent threats if i did this and he really thought i was so bad he would have screen grabbed the emails and would be warning off every punter who found my profile appealing

course u guys wont believe me as i am a wg and punters stick together but i am telling the truth, if i was lying i am sure stelathshagger would have sent the emails to admin and i would be on the blacklist for threats???

I wouldn't know if that was the only abusive email you have sent him would I as that requires me taking your word for it which I wont be doing, that's my point. Wakey, wakey. :rolleyes:

EllaRedHead

You might notice in this thread we don't necessarily flock the way you think. People make their own minds up. Several here want to book you off the back of this, it seems. Hardly group mentality or us and them mentality, is it?

Also, regarding abuse. You were abusive and admitted it, and apologised. Fine. But you did also report me, and taunt after blocking me. That ,ugh is even clear in the message you sent me and posted here. Hardly professional, is it?

Why not start again, and be professional and not look down on punters, and have an honest profile and likes list. I suggest a good start is removing the modelling, for a start.
if i was threatening u would have screengrabbed the emails and i would be put on the blacklist.
i did not threaten, i reported u as ur pics picked up google hits so could be fake, i thought u were another fake photgrpaher again i am sorry if that isnt the case.

my profile IS honest i am happy to do modeling for personal use only.
u made the mistake of not reading my profile where it said i do not want to be contacted for shoots, i dont look down on anyone especially not punters who give me money i just dont want to be emailed for shoots when i made it clear on my profile

pking_paul

i agree i have said my piece and apologised and shown i am honest and will own up to mistakes.

pking paul i cant send pms, only to admin i think its cos im new x

OK, maybe admin can help out a little here?

We all make mistakes, and I for one would quite possibly say something similar to stealth - but please don't hold that against me or the genuine punters on here

Offline Boundless

everyone has had their say

time for it to be laid to rest

lets hope Ella's profle on AW goes back up soon

I am not the only one now who wants to meet her asap

I'd like to see her too but she might laugh at my shitty Nikon.
 :D :D

EllaRedHead

I didn't make a sarcastic comment. I asked why be I filmed and modelling were on your enjoys list, in light of your views on the subject (as you have stated here).  I have, even now, not been rude to you. Or abusive.

Let's drop it now. Though you have still reported me. For the record, I have not reported you.
yes i reported you
and you lied about me.

Stealthshagger

if i was threatening u would have screengrabbed the emails and i would be put on the blacklist.
i did not threaten, i reported u as ur pics picked up google hits so could be fake, i thought u were another fake photgrpaher again i am sorry if that isnt the case.

my profile IS honest i am happy to do modeling for personal use only.
u made the mistake of not reading my profile where it said i do not want to be contacted for shoots, i dont look down on anyone especially not punters who give me money i just dont want to be emailed for shoots when i made it clear on my profile

Like I say, I am aware of your portfolio pages. If I wanted a normal shoot I would have contacted there. I wanted a booking and pics, and I was being full and open as to the fact that I wanted to use the pictures. You know my profile, why not read the feedbacks and you'll see  I pay my way.

EllaRedHead

I'd like to see her too but she might laugh at my shitty Nikon.
 :D :D
haha i am sorry if anyone got offended by that comment its just there are so many so called photographers out there who have no experience reference or anything like tht.

Offline Cuntminion

Maybe not most, just most of the ones that post on here from time to time.
With the exception of Dani and Little Katie to name 2.

Was just thinking can't be the case ukp is pretty good for references , was decisive for my first trip

Stealthshagger

OK, maybe admin can help out a little here?

We all make mistakes, and I for one would quite possibly say something similar to stealth - but please don't hold that against me or the genuine punters on here

Whatever it is you want to tell me, you can.

pking_paul

Remember the old BT ad its good to talk anyone???

I think it was a sad mix up - but airing it on here has really shown what a useful site this is  :drinks:

My only concern now is how to get ahead of the queue forming here  :hi:

EllaRedHead

Like I say, I am aware of your portfolio pages. If I wanted a normal shoot I would have contacted there. I wanted a booking and pics, and I was being full and open as to the fact that I wanted to use the pictures. You know my profile, why not read the feedbacks and you'll see  I pay my way.
you mentioned a shoot which would be going in your portfolio
my profile said i do not want to be contacted for shoots.

pking_paul

Whatever it is you want to tell me, you can.

Only that I too would probably look at the photos side cos I love that  :dance: Punting and pics do it for me  :yahoo:

Stealthshagger

"Modelling" on the enjoys list implies otherwise, quite explicitly.

Offline Boundless

haha i am sorry if anyone got offended by that comment its just there are so many so called photographers out there who have no experience reference or anything like tht.

Sounds like me tbh!

Can you put your link back up please, there's getting quite a queue here waiting to see you.  :P

Offline AnthG

@Ellaredhead

This may be covered on another page, but if you did nothing wrong, why have your deactivated your AW account?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

EllaRedHead

@Ellaredhead

This may be covered on another page, but if you did nothing wrong, why have your deactivated your AW account?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
i havent? it got reported? i have the email from AW saying it suspended til i verify x

Offline closeshave

Ella

you've made your point as has stealthshagger

you are both poles apart on this issue and it will not be resolved.

The important issue is now how to move on from this.

There is a big queue forming to meet you Ella (i'm one of them attracted to you as a result of this), therefore your AW profile needs reinstating asap.

(page 7 of a thread in just over 2 hours says how viral this has gone)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 11:10:12 pm by closeshave »

Stealthshagger

I contacted you on aw not other sites as I wanted a booking. FYI women who advertise on both cost a lot more on aw than the other sites, so guys don't do it for no reason. The reason is they want a booking.

This conversation is so old.

EllaRedHead

"Modelling" on the enjoys list implies otherwise, quite explicitly.
it implies i am happy to have pics taken but for personal use only
u didnt read my profile where it says i dont want to be contacted for shoots, thats fine. but dont lie about me

Offline Cuntminion

I don't even take photos on holiday, I rely purely on memory

EllaRedHead

I contacted you on aw not other sites as I wanted a booking. FYI women who advertise on both cost a lot more on aw than the other sites, so guys don't do it for no reason. The reason is they want a booking.

This conversation is so old.
yes it is.
so lets leave it here and make it clear i did not threaten u

Offline AnthG

i havent? it got reported? i have the email from AW saying it suspended til i verify x

To be honest that is actually pretty reassuring about AW if this is what they do now when a profile gets reported.

Offline sushi

This thead is getting like a dog chasing its tail I'd stop before you reverse the punter fan base you've created.

EllaRedHead

To be honest that is actually pretty reassuring about AW if this is what they do now when a profile gets reported.
not sure if they do it with everyone but my profile is new so can understand why they want me 2 verify and i will do tomorrow morning so it should be bk up within 48 hours apparantly x

Offline closeshave

yeah but not what we want in this case

we want the profile live

Offline Boundless

I always thought they did fuck all tbh.
I've reported a couple of scammers in the past and nowt happened.

EllaRedHead

This thead is getting like a dog chasing its tail I'd stop before you reverse the punter fan base you've created.
i am just getting my point across i have apologised for what i said and just want to move on
i am glad ppl can see that what i said was not malicious but me being stupid nd not thinking b4 i type x

Stealthshagger

yes it is.
so lets leave it here and make it clear i did not threaten u

Refer to the email you yourself posted, and we can move on. I am not interested in holding a grudge. I am not some mental punter, and I am not rude abusive or anything of the sort. I don't have disrespect or a chip in my shoulder. For these reasons all I ask is honest profile, and no looking down on me. I ask to be treated as I treat others. I didn't even email you sarcastically.

Let's move on.

Offline Malvolio

56 posts in less than two hours as a member - that's got to be a record.

I think the header is fair enough - you're not coming across as particularly stable to me.

Offline AnthG

I always thought they did fuck all tbh.
I've reported a couple of scammers in the past and nowt happened.

My experience too. I also remember Jacob when he was frequently here, he used to report what felt like hundreds of fake AW profiles a day and it was a case of AW often didn't do much and kept them on.

If its a case of they now do this then you kind of wish he would come back sometime as he was great at finding and reporting the fakes.

EllaRedHead

Refer to the email you yourself posted, and we can move on. I am not interested in holding a grudge. I am not some mental punter, and I am not rude abusive or anything of the sort. I don't have disrespect or a chip in my shoulder. For these reasons all I ask is honest profile, and no looking down on me. I ask to be treated as I treat others. I didn't even email you sarcastically.

Let's move on.
Last time i will say it, i did not threaten u nor did i send multiple long abusive emails.
u did not read my profile fully, and i sent one abusive email which i apologised 4
i kno i sound like a broken record but i just want to clairfy there was no threat and my profile is not dishonest, u just didnt read it all.

have a good evenin

Offline Boundless

not sure if they do it with everyone but my profile is new so can understand why they want me 2 verify and i will do tomorrow morning so it should be bk up within 48 hours apparantly x

Not sure what their criteria are.

There's hundreds of unverified profiles on there that have been going for ages and every now and then one just comes up with a message saying "profile suspended, this is probably because of a question over authenticity" or some such. On the other hand I've reported profiles that are using someone else's pictures and they're still up there now.
It's anyone's guess how they decide.

EllaRedHead

56 posts in less than two hours as a member - that's got to be a record.

I think the header is fair enough - you're not coming across as particularly stable to me.
thats ur opinion and thats fine
i know i am stable, and i sent one abusive email and aplogised for it.

im sorry if i come across like so crazy hooker, i am not :)

Stealthshagger

Let's move on. I don't like her attitude or approach, and to be honest I am not sure about her sincerity here as it is public and her profile suddenly went away ( in the past I have reported profiles with stolen pics and it took hours. I have not reported Ella for anything, but she has reported me).

Nonetheless, she came here and answered, so fair enough on that count.

Let's move on. I don't hold grudges unless I have been scammed.

Just don't treat me like shit for being a punter. It might be unpopular to say, but punters and WGs are opposite sides of the same coin.

EllaRedHead

Let's move on. I don't like her attitude or approach, and to be honest I am not sure about her sincerity here as it is public and her profile suddenly went away ( in the past I have reported profiles with stolen pics and it took hours. I have not reported Ella for anything, but she has reported me).

Nonetheless, she came here and answered, so fair enough on that count.

Let's move on. I don't hold grudges unless I have been scammed.

Just don't treat me like shit for being a punter. It might be unpopular to say, but punters and WGs are opposite sides of the same coin.
thats fine.
my profile was reported i have the email for proof, it will be back up, thats fine if u dont like my attitude. i do not like being lied about.
i hope u have a good evenin and again sorry for the email i sent.

OldAdmin

Re-opening thread because I received this:
External Link/Members Only
@MaxTownley OMG thanks for letting me know this is deffo NOT me
@MaxTownley We complained to shit about it and so

Stealthshagger

I think it explains a lot. Ella shouldn't have her name fucked because someone used her pictures. Explains the rapid profile removal too, and the dislike of pictures.

EllaRedHead

tehe, busted.

was fun tho, stealthshagger ur still a lying cunt profile name [Removed by admin] photo and video
aged [Removed by admin]
[Removed by admin]

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

tehe, busted.

was fun tho, stealthshagger ur still a lying cunt profile name [Removed by admin] photo and video
aged [Removed by admin]
[Removed by admin]

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

And there we have it. I hope the fluffies and too trusting among us see what some low life WGs or pimps can be like. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 11:39:34 pm by smiths »

Stealthshagger

Anyone who doubted my honesty, that clears it up.

Can we also make note that it isn't Ella that did this, as it probably wasn't?

Offline Cuntminion

tehe, busted.

aged [Removed by admin]
[Removed by admin]

Your a pathetic individual

I very much doubt anyone here gives a shit about the info you posted

OldAdmin

I've not been paying much attention, however now I check the IP it is a proxy.
Never come across a prossie who uses an anonymous proxy. Only scammers who have something to hide use proxies.

Stealthshagger

Is there a possibility it is to have two aw profiles? Just asking in case...

Offline smiths

Anyone who doubted my honesty, that clears it up.

Can we also make note that it isn't Ella that did this, as it probably wasn't?

Who knows mate, I wouldn't trust her to do up my shoelaces, could be her and her pimp, low lifes.