Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unstable hooker warning  (Read 13896 times)

Stealthshagger

thank u.
all i want is for him to admit i never threatened him and that he exxagerated a bit. i really dont wanna piss anyone off on here i have already apologised i just dont want ppl to think i really did threaten him when i didnt x

Read the email you yourself posted. I have already said I can't even read your emails now.

Offline smiths

yes i do actually x

Really, well I hope any punter that reads this and decides to book you verifies this as its total bullshit when on WGs profiles in my experience, in fact most have no idea what it is. You sure have a long list though, I look forward to hearing from credible punters that you offered those services to them. I am out though as I require WGs with good attitudes who don't lose their rag so easily.

Offline Cuntminion

External Link/Members Only

@Stealthshagger, she might not be real; could be a bait and switch and the switch is the crazy WG you're communicating with.

Her profile pictures come from Purestorm and other modelling sites.

One thing what's this twitter got to do with the aw thingy

pking_paul

it will return, some1 reported me and cause i am new AW want me to verify which i will do x

Admin, please don't ban this girl as she seems to be touting in a strange and different way - because we all now want to know her new aw profile.  :hi:

pm me a contact if thats OK Ella?

EllaRedHead

Really, well I hope any punter that reads this and decides to book you verifies this as its total bullshit when on WGs profiles in my experience, in fact most have no idea what it is. You sure have a long list though, I look forward to hearing from credible punters that you offered those services to them. I am out though as I require WGs with good attitudes who don't lose their rag so easily.
its not bullshit i do actually own one it cost me £300, i have no reason to lie about a sex machine lol x

Offline cueball

it will return, some1 reported me and cause i am new AW want me to verify which i will do x

Oh well, ella is in London, long way from me but I could have a grand day out in London, have a sneck the queens house, shag, bum and cum down Ella's throat and pie and mash for supper.

I hope she don't threaten me though, trust me Ella, that's not a camera in my pocket I'm just pleased to see you

EllaRedHead

Admin, please don't ban this girl as she seems to be touting in a strange and different way - because we all now want to know her new aw profile.  :hi:

pm me a contact if thats OK Ella?
i am not touting i have read the rules guys i dont want to piss anyone off i just dont like being lied about once the matter is over and it cleared up i didnt threaten anyone i wont be posting on here cos i know u guys arent keen on girls posting

EllaRedHead

Read the email you yourself posted. I have already said I can't even read your emails now.
the email has no threat because u lied.
i apologised for the abusive email already

Offline smiths

its not bullshit i do actually own one it cost me £300, i have no reason to lie about a sex machine lol x

Well I wont just take your word for it that's for sure. :rolleyes:

Offline cueball

i know u guys arent keen on girls posting

Rubbish, it all depends on what you say

Offline sushi

Says shes new on AW yet already sick of punters asking for services SHE'S put on her likes list? Politeness and a professionalism cost nothing.

EllaRedHead

Well I wont just take your word for it that's for sure. :rolleyes:
ha i know i have seen ur posts and i respect that me saying i have one isnt solid evidence :) x

Offline Cuntminion

I have mentioned before I am new to this so don't shoot me down but why is it no good for wg to post here?
As long as it's not touting

EllaRedHead

Says shes new on AW yet already sick of punters asking for services SHE'S put on her likes list? Politeness and a professionalism cost nothing.
im not sick of anything
if i post on my profile that i dont want to be contacted for shoots then i expect guys not to ask about shoots when i made it clear x

pking_paul

i am not touting i have read the rules guys i dont want to piss anyone off i just dont like being lied about once the matter is over and it cleared up i didnt threaten anyone i wont be posting on here cos i know u guys arent keen on girls posting

It might be seen that way Ella, hence my message. If you play fair I'm sure admin will play fair for all of us, especially those of us now keen to book you  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

ha i know i have seen ur posts and i respect that me saying i have one isnt solid evidence :) x

Good to hear you have been reading UKP, just a pity you haven't learned from doing so. :rolleyes:

Offline closeshave

I just gotta meet her when profile is back

it wont be for any pictures

just sex

Offline Davede

Just put it at your descretion then!

pking_paul

I just gotta meet her when profile is back

I think there is a queue forming  :rolleyes:

EllaRedHead

Good to hear you have been reading UKP, just a pity you haven't learned from doing so. :rolleyes:
i agree that it was stupid ad childish to send an abusive msg and i have aplogised i hope that is the end of things and ppl dont believe i really threatened him when i didnt x

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Ella a voice of reason ... Let it go.. This site can be great for you to gain info on what guys want or you will head for a quick ban if admin decide which happens to the majority of girls  :hi:

Offline smiths

I have mentioned before I am new to this so don't shoot me down but why is it no good for wg to post here?
As long as it's not touting

It depends on the punter, some on here like WGs posting on here, some like me don't but its admins site so his rules obviously.

EllaRedHead

Ella a voice of reason ... Let it go.. This site can be great for you to gain info on what guys want or you will head for a quick ban if admin decide which happens to the majority of girls  :hi:
let it go in the words of anna from frozen haha
i am done with it now i have said sorry and i think its clear i didnt threaten and tht was a lie, so will leave it at tht.
have a good evening guys XD

pking_paul

How will we find you Ella? No pm my end

Stealthshagger

Bottom line is, I was up front honest and what I say is true. Failing to see threats or abuse in the message you yourself posted doesn't change that.

Any other punter can correct me if I am wrong, but this is what it is about:

Pictures are of and reflect the person
Accurate price
Accurate/ honest enjoys list
Good attitude
Punters aren't lied to, scammed or treated like shit.

That's all it is.
The problem is your rudeness and looking down on a punter asking for what you advertise. For the record, don't ever out a punter, don't ever post private messages publicly, and don't lie about events. If you genuinely disagreed, you would have sent the conversation to a mod. And been honest.

Even your version of events here shows you aren't honest about your enjoys, you look down on punters (calling me a sad cunt, for example), act out of proportion and erratically, and are abusive...

Sort it out and be professional. It is in the interests of punters and WGs that things are as advertised and respect on both sides.

Offline Cuntminion

It depends on the punter, some on here like WGs posting on here, some like me don't but its admins site so his rules obviously.

The only friction I could see is with neg reviews otherwise no harm

But the neg reviews thing would turn it into a shit throwing fest

EllaRedHead

How will we find you Ella? No pm my end
oops sorry i will pm u now x

Offline closeshave

Ella

there's a few of us will want to contact you

Offline smiths

i agree that it was stupid ad childish to send an abusive msg and i have aplogised i hope that is the end of things and ppl dont believe i really threatened him when i didnt x

Well as you mentioned above I don't just blindly believe the unprovable so would require evidence to prove you didn't threaten. What I do know is Stealthshagger has no obvious reason to lie about all this, whereas its in your financial interests to lie in the hope of punters believing you.

Stealthshagger

I didn't review as we didn't meet nor agree to meet.

Offline Owwhatanight

Ela have you ever thought about politics.....give That Nickola Sturgeon a run in.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Maybe I'm wrong.. But contacting punters on here may get her banned for touting?

EllaRedHead

Bottom line is, I was up front honest and what I say is true. Failing to see threats or abuse in the message you yourself posted doesn't change that.

Any other punter can correct me if I am wrong, but this is what it is about:

Pictures are of and reflect the person
Accurate price
Accurate/ honest enjoys list
Good attitude
Punters aren't lied to, scammed or treated like shit.

That's all it is.
The problem is your rudeness and looking down on a punter asking for what you advertise. For the record, don't ever out a punter, don't ever post private messages publicly, and don't lie about events. If you genuinely disagreed, you would have sent the conversation to a mod. And been honest.

Even your version of events here shows you aren't honest about your enjoys, you look down on punters (calling me a sad cunt, for example), act out of proportion and erratically, and are abusive...

Sort it out and be professional. It is in the interests of punters and WGs that things are as advertised and respect on both sides.
i did not threaten u nor did i send multiple abusive long messages like u said.
i have never outed anyone and never will, nor would i lie like you did.
i didnt need to send the email to admin as i posted it publicly unlike u did.

thats because i had nothing to hide. my likes list is honest u just didnt read my profile where it states i do not want to be contacted about shoots under any circumstance yet u still did.

pking_paul

oops sorry i will pm u now x

watching and waiting - you are a fiery red head, a little devil we all fancy now!  :diablo:

Give stealth a chance though eh? Sounds like a super shit mix up, and I would have most likely made the same mistake tbh.

Looking forward to the pm  ;)

Offline Boundless

Bloody hell this is like the jerry springer show  :yahoo:

:D :D :D

Funny how most WG's slag off UKP and say how crap we all are and they won't see anyone who's on here, but don't seem to mind coming on here saying how wonderful they are and that they're just misunderstood.

..and anyway, what's wrong with a Nikon??  :mad:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:55:10 pm by Boundless »

Offline Cuntminion

Ela have you ever thought about politics.....give That Nickola Sturgeon a run in.

Anyone saying Scotland for the Scots would have pulled equal votes, the only prerequisite of winning a seat was you had to be scottish

EllaRedHead

Well as you mentioned above I don't just blindly believe the unprovable so would require evidence to prove you didn't threaten. What I do know is Stealthshagger has no obvious reason to lie about all this, whereas its in your financial interests to lie in the hope of punters believing you.
i posted proof of the abusive email on the first page
that is the only abusive email i sent yet he said i sent multiple long abusive messages and i sent threats if i did this and he really thought i was so bad he would have screen grabbed the emails and would be warning off every punter who found my profile appealing

course u guys wont believe me as i am a wg and punters stick together but i am telling the truth, if i was lying i am sure stelathshagger would have sent the emails to admin and i would be on the blacklist for threats???

pking_paul

Maybe I'm wrong.. But contacting punters on here may get her banned for touting?

My point exactly, but I don't think it was either slealths or her intention do you?  :timeout:

Offline Cuntminion

:D :D :D

Funny how most WG's slag off UKP and say how crap we all are and they won't see anyone who's on here,

Really?

Stealthshagger

Another question points to the reality here. Why send the email you posted? You want to taunt. Telling me you blocked me and sending abuse int he same mail is for just that. As is emailing me after you have blocked me.

EllaRedHead

watching and waiting - you are a fiery red head, a little devil we all fancy now!  :diablo:

Give stealth a chance though eh? Sounds like a super shit mix up, and I would have most likely made the same mistake tbh.

Looking forward to the pm  ;)
just noticed i can only send pms to admin sorry x

EllaRedHead

Another question points to the reality here. Why send the email you posted? You want to taunt. Telling me you blocked me and sending abuse int he same mail is for just that. As is emailing me after you have blocked me.
i sent the email as i was annoyed with your sarcastic email and the fact u didnt read my profile where it says i dont want to be contacted for shoots.
i am sorry for being abusive but i am not sorry for defending myself and proving tht i didnt threaten u once.

Sureshot

Fucking hell, i'm going to risk my neck being hacked off as a scab but ive got to say the girls got a point.

Pics/filming for personal use is different to posing for a portfolio shoot.   She has also apologised for being a cunt several times so deserves a bit of slack.

Apart from that, this is the most comical thread in weeks!!!

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

My point exactly, but I don't think it was either slealths or her intention do you?  :timeout:

Time will tell...

Offline closeshave

everyone has had their say

time for it to be laid to rest

lets hope Ella's profle on AW goes back up soon

I am not the only one now who wants to meet her asap

pking_paul

Been an entertaining thread both, but time out might be best as said.

Ella, still no pm so still waiting???

Offline sushi

Edited from your messages sounds like you get annoyed a lot so be a professional and either take it off your likes list or be polite when punters enquire about services YOU have listed. Not all punters have the time or inclination to read every prossies full profile.

i get emails from fake photogrpahers all the time so it gets my back up

i have dealt with fake photgrpahers before and it annoys me.

when u have dealth with fake photographers for two years it kinda gets annoying.

i know it sounds bad but i got annoyed

i dont have a short fuse i just get a lil annoyed with fake photogrpahers contacting me

Stealthshagger

i posted proof of the abusive email on the first page
that is the only abusive email i sent yet he said i sent multiple long abusive messages and i sent threats if i did this and he really thought i was so bad he would have screen grabbed the emails and would be warning off every punter who found my profile appealing

course u guys wont believe me as i am a wg and punters stick together but i am telling the truth, if i was lying i am sure stelathshagger would have sent the emails to admin and i would be on the blacklist for threats???

You might notice in this thread we don't necessarily flock the way you think. People make their own minds up. Several here want to book you off the back of this, it seems. Hardly group mentality or us and them mentality, is it?

Also, regarding abuse. You were abusive and admitted it, and apologised. Fine. But you did also report me, and taunt after blocking me. That ,ugh is even clear in the message you sent me and posted here. Hardly professional, is it?

Why not start again, and be professional and not look down on punters, and have an honest profile and likes list. I suggest a good start is removing the modelling, for a start.

EllaRedHead

i agree i have said my piece and apologised and shown i am honest and will own up to mistakes.

pking paul i cant send pms, only to admin i think its cos im new x

Offline Boundless

Really?

Maybe not most, just most of the ones that post on here from time to time.
With the exception of Dani and Little Katie to name 2.