Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkola in Norwich  (Read 1207 times)

3 review(s) for Nicky_78 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One of my very early posts on UKP was asking about Nikkola. I was warned off because she had not responded to calls, texts & emails and, at the time, had hidden feedback.

So, ignoring all the obvious signals and advice I went to see her in early January this year.

She works from her house just off  the Drayton Road. Parking is tricky.

She is bigger than her photos and rather surly and abrupt. I asked if I could take a shower as I had come from doing a job for a mate but she point blank refused saying that she didn't want to waste time and the click was ticking anyway. By this time I had handed over the money. £60 in three twenties for a £55 half hour punt. She didn't have any change so call it £60!

Up to the bedroom. Dingy and smelly probably because of the large dog cage - or so I thought. I stripped off and she started on OWO still fully clad. She reluctantly stripped off to her knickers to show a magnificent rack which I subsequently found out were virtually out of bounds.

The most annoying thing was she kept wiping the end of my cock as she seemed scared stiff of any pre cum. So much for the blow job. Now at this stage I would normally go on to fuck a prossie in this situation but when she took off her knickers and I got between her legs the smell was overwhelming. I have never smelt a fanny so foul. But, fuck it, I was hard so I just finished off over her tits. Got dressed in almost complete and awkward silence and was ushered to the door where I breathed in some very welcome fresh air.

Would I return? Absolutely not. Would I recommend? Only to my worst enemy on a very bad day.

There is definitely a moral in this tale. Don't ignore negative or hidden feedback and listen to the advice of fellow punters.

Offline suffolkmark

Thanks for the review MinW, she was on my hot list.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review and the warning.

She clearly JADED and out for punters cash with providing a service :thumbsdown: