Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lina Sex 69 - Forest hill  (Read 1603 times)

2 review(s) for LINA SEX 69. (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

gmoney69

External Link/Members Only

Great punt, big firm butt and sexy body. Into anal a lot, both ways. Good GFE, OWO and massage skills. Not the age on the profile but she looks good and knows how to please.

Location is in Forest hill in a flat above shops, bit open but ok. Other girls work there I think as I heard some, but it was perfectly private and safe.

Offline Brazilian Martian

A bit more detail would be good amigo some of us want the nitty gritty  :angry:

Offline pumps

Not bad for someone who's just broken their review virginity

External Link/Members Only

Great punt, big firm butt and sexy body. Into anal a lot, both ways. Good GFE, OWO and massage skills. Not the age on the profile but she looks good and knows how to please.

Location is in Forest hill in a flat above shops, bit open but ok. Other girls work there I think as I heard some, but it was perfectly private and safe.

Anal both ways and owo so I take it you stayed for over a hour and had the vip service then how much did it set you back ?

gmoney69

1hr30 - £180

That's interesting I always thought anal cost extra and that was always part of the vip service which is 150 for a hour so your telling me you paid 180 for a hour and a half and that was included. Hmmmm I will just have to take your word on that one