Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuzieDundee  (Read 1057 times)

9 review(s) for SuzieDundee (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hugh jarse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very sparse profile initiated initially some fairly tentative enquiries. But comms were good generally, initial contact through email and was given mobile number straight away. Good English so I deduced that I wasn't dealing with an EE. Arranged hour booking and kept my fingers crossed.
Arrived a little premature and notified Suzie who invited me in early. Flat was as the other review suggested a little Spartan but clean with a bed, tv, sofa. Used the bathroom which was also clean but chilly before getting the finances sorted.
Chatty girl definitely Scottish slim I'd say size 10-12 long legs and not huge on top B-C cup but all natural, short dark hair. Straight into some fairly passionate dfk with hands gently feeling there way to my member. Fondled the old fella for a while with some nice flicks of the balls was getting me like a rock. OWO performed with plenty of gusto and she took it all, lovely. At this point things were getting too exciting so I moved downstairs to a shaven haven and returned the favour.
By this time she was getting pretty wet so on with cover and into mish where she gently moaned at my exertions. She returned the favour with cow girl before the cover was filled. Lay on the bed chatting and it seems things are just a struggle hence the sparsity of the furniture. Another bout of dfk followed by a valiant attempt to raise the dead, but to no avail.
All in all for Dundee a good punt, not much in the way of sexy outfits or lingerie on offer but hopefully that'll improve. Flat is in Hilltown, quiet safe location without anyone overlooking the scene. I'll be back for more I'm sure.

Offline tazman1002001

No pictures on her profile...How does she think that will work for her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Name Not Found

At those prices, all she has to do is add a couple of decent pictures and there'll be a queue at her door.  :sarcastic: