Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany £70 30 mins on adultwork £50 on amour  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Jamessn

Why do this ?

For an hour £130 on AW and £100 amour, why overcharge why not the same and still make more?

Which price are you going to choose, if she wasn't quiet on AW she wouldn't need to be at amour and give 25% of less to Stacy.

It really annoys me.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why do this ?

For an hour £130 on AW and £100 amour, why overcharge why not the same and still make more?

Which price are you going to choose, if she wasn't quiet on AW she wouldn't need to be at amour and give 25% of less to Stacy.

It really annoys me.

Been discussed quite a bit here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54802.msg711727#msg711727

Basically they're just greedy twats.

frenchhorn

seen her once
never again not even worth £30 for 30 mins
God kisser covered oral and the body isn't what your expecting,  must be bigger than a 10
probably could squeeze into a 10 but got to be 12-14

Offline AnthG

Q. can u do any cheaper than your usual price?   A. NO i cannot, i offer only the best service therefore my rates are set and wont be changed.

Basically when a girl who has been on AW for a while as an independent and then she ups and joins an agency it often means she is getting no bookings and is panicking as a result.

But when they do this price disparity thing between the two. It means they are truly desperate, but also expect punters wont notice they have or they think we are stupid.

By doing all of the above she is effectively sending out a blatant sign that nobody wants to book her and she is in desperation mode.

She should just drop her prices to match those on Amour as this makes it look like she is simply joining an agency to further her appeal.

Plus get better photos on AW. The ones on Amour - while not great, are way better than those on her AW account as she looks seriously chavvy on the AW ones which is very offputting (I know that sounds unpleasant to say, but they really do and likely the reason why she hasn't been getting bookings).

e.g look at this

and then compare that to this one on Amour.

It looks like the before and after versions of the Pod, Snog, Marry, Avoid show.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 11:33:44 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

frenchhorn

if you work for an agency who charge £50 for 30mins  the girl generally gets around £35 of the £50
when they are independent as well why not charge £40 or £45 ! they would still be better off
I would much rather book a girl directly so they get all the cash , but it's so much easier to use the agency's  than tryin to communicate with some of these girls

pierrot

Newcastle eh where the economics of punting are turned on there head. Quite bizarre.has anyone ever tackled them about it.

Toshiba

Basically when a girl who has been on AW for a while as an independent and then she ups and joins an agency it often means she is getting no bookings and is panicking as a result.

But when they do this price disparity thing between the two. It means they are truly desperate, but also expect punters wont notice they have or they think we are stupid.

By doing all of the above she is effectively sending out a blatant sign that nobody wants to book her and she is in desperation mode.

She should just drop her prices to match those on Amour as this makes it look like she is simply joining an agency to further her appeal.

Plus get better photos on AW. The ones on Amour - while not great, are way better than those on her AW account as she looks seriously chavvy on the AW ones which is very offputting (I know that sounds unpleasant to say, but they really do and likely the reason why she hasn't been getting bookings).

e.g look at this

It looks like the before and after versions of the Pod, Snog, Marry, Avoid show.

her AW pics are a fair reflection of what to expect, not Amour touched up clever angled pics, they are good at airbrushing  :dash: :dash: 

Online mcb

To be fair to the lass, any indy bookings she takes she has to handle communications. I guess she's just putting a value on time, including comms.

I still wouldn't pay the extra, like, if I saw I could get the same thing at a cheaper price elsewhere.

Offline AnthG

her AW pics are a fair reflection of what to expect, not Amour touched up clever angled pics, they are good at airbrushing  :dash: :dash:

It depends on how you look at it. The photos on her AW account are bad. I am curious if she knows how bad they are or if she thinks they are good.

I have never met her, but people who have. Is she really chavvy in real life. As if she is then the photos are a true reflection. If she is not, or if she doesn't want to be, then she does need to change the photos.

The ones on Amours site its more so the clothes she is wearing that make her more appealing.

If there is a store called Chavs-R-us. then that Bra and suspenders she has on her AW pics will likely be in the window. As will be her hair dresser be working inside.

Offline AnthG

To be fair to the lass, any indy bookings she takes she has to handle communications. I guess she's just putting a value on time, including comms.

I still wouldn't pay the extra, like, if I saw I could get the same thing at a cheaper price elsewhere.

But thats not true. As that extra is the £15 more she gets by keeping the whole £50 for 30 mins as opposed to giving Amour £15 of it for doing that task.

She is literally asking for double  working as an independent than what she gets with Amour - £35 for 30 mins with Amour, £70 for independent. That is clearly greed.

Offline Jamessn

Well she lost a booking, I was thinking about it, went elsewhere.

The funniest bit is when they state don't   me by asking for a discount!

themademan2

e.g look at this

Looks like she took your advice and changed pic. She also has a name change! Would be probably more advisable you fix your rates babe (no doubt your reading this) and I'm sure u will be busier

Offline AnthG

She also has a name change!

But kept it as Tiffany on Amour. I am guessing she has changed it on AW so people wont know she is on the agency charging less.

Offline Jamessn

The Faq that makes me laugh is

Q. can u do any cheaper than your usual price?   
A. NO i cannot, i offer only the best service therefore my rates are set and wont be changed.

The intimation is that you get crap service booking through Amour. Probably do anyway.

Here's the new link to her name change

With the original picture I thought she was a black girl, too much fake tan, she probably orange really.

greychap

The Faq that makes me laugh is

Q. can u do any cheaper than your usual price?   
A. NO i cannot, i offer only the best service therefore my rates are set and wont be changed.

The intimation is that you get crap service booking through Amour. Probably do anyway.

Here's the new link to her name change

With the original picture I thought she was a black girl, too much fake tan, she probably orange really.

Must say it does look bad saying my rates wont be changed and I offer the best for the price when clearly cheaper else where.

To me it looks like they want the higher fee but will put up with the less fee with an agency for more bookings so it kind of comes across I am not very good at working as an independent and need the extra work from an agency.

Some really good independents are booked up well ahead being independent.

greychap

But kept it as Tiffany on Amour. I am guessing she has changed it on AW so people wont know she is on the agency charging less.

Usually if your an independent or working for a couple of agencies especially in London you have to charge the same every where your seen so punters know there getting a fair deal and not ripped off.

Personally if they want higher money just be an independent full time and concentrate on that.

shengfan

But thats not true. As that extra is the £15 more she gets by keeping the whole £50 for 30 mins as opposed to giving Amour £15 of it for doing that task.

She is literally asking for double  working as an independent than what she gets with Amour - £35 for 30 mins with Amour, £70 for independent. That is clearly greed.

How is it "clearly greed", youre always stating this is a business like any other, which I disgree, so does every business/service provider charge the same? Of course they don't they charge what they think they can get and good luck to them. Do what you do with your car /home insurence and shop around instead of constantly bleating about how "greedy" they are.

Offline AnthG

How is it "clearly greed", youre always stating this is a business like any other, which I disgree, so does every business/service provider charge the same? Of course they don't they charge what they think they can get and good luck to them. Do what you do with your car /home insurence and shop around instead of constantly bleating about how "greedy" they are.

Every business I know and have heard of say as their motto "buy direct and you'll get a discount" nowhere that I can think of is it a case of "buy direct and it will cost you more than if you went through an agent for the exact same thing".

With regards to Tiffany, the fact that she has changed her name on AW, makes it pretty obvious that she wants to hide it and distance herself that she can be booked for cheaper via an agency, as clearly she knows herself its a bit greedy
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:49:05 pm by AnthG »

shengfan

"Every business I know and have heard of say as their motto "buy direct and you'll get a discount""

Well I visit a few daily and have never seen that motto displayed. What I do know is that market forces always dictate price, so agin, good luck to them. That doesnt mean we have to buy or even like it so just accept it and move on.

greychap

Every business I know and have heard of say as their motto "buy direct and you'll get a discount" nowhere that I can think of is it a case of "buy direct and it will cost you more than if you went through an agent for the exact same thing".

With regards to Tiffany, the fact that she has changed her name on AW, makes it pretty obvious that she wants to hide it and distance herself that she can be booked for cheaper via an agency, as clearly she knows herself its a bit greedy

This kind of industry they make there own rules don't forget a lot don't even pay tax and are on benefits a lot are not good business people.

I really think its more the case that they don't like the low money Amour set the prices at but need extra work on top so think to make up for them only get £70 they want to make it back on there independent fee.

I had one girl mention to me a similar thing once but to be honest it does make them look like there a bit desperate needed the agency at £70 an hour but really wanting £120 I get it more for new girls though starting out.

But a couple of girls have said to me there plan is to build up there regulars more on there independent side so use the agency at the start to get more known and then when they have enough regs going to them direct with AW they cut down there shifts with agency and don't work much there but when they do 1 day a week there they would have bookings lined up all day and on the other days punters that want to see them will book direct with them and pay more as they hardly work for the agency so no choice.

That makes more sense I suppose then they eventually fuck off the agency/pimp

can any one answer why prices in london are  £80 1hr  wg
where in southampton  would  be £100 or £120 or £140

greychap

can any one answer why prices in london are  £80 1hr  wg
where in southampton  would  be £100 or £120 or £140

London prices are all different prices from cheap to very expensive and Southampton Hampshire etc I have used girls before at £150 to £170 but all depends who you use. There will always be cheaper and more expensive if you look around.

And it also depends what parts of London for example southeast London is usually cheaper then central London and to live in Central London it costs a fortune to rent a flat so a lot of girls charge £200 above.

themademan2

Pics gone and username changed. BEWARE

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Pics gone and username changed. BEWARE

They can change the user name but not the name they're called in the feedback, always worth checking that.