Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PreciousRose (Colindale) B&S X3  (Read 1525 times)

2 review(s) for PreciousRose (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

Well, its been some time since I punted Tina.

She moved from Golders Green to Colindale and joined a new group with PreciousRose (AKA Kitty)

Please see this    review    for more back ground info >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44137.0

Short verson: X 3 B&S, up-selling, in correct pricing, multiple punters hanging around and Sergei

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
None

Price: £0 (would have been £60 per hour)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid), her English level = unknown!

Location: Behind a shop in Colindale. Didn't get to see the bedroom or bath room
Parking = permit zones (Mon-Fri 08:00 -18:30) and Pay and display.
Tube = Willesden Green, 15 mins walk /  Train = Colindale, 7 mins walk

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures: Don't show her face and I didn't sub to the P/G (not wasting any of my credits on her)

The girl: unknown never seen her!

Plus + My plan D was good (a regular)

Negatives: Waste of time and B&S

Reason for this Negative:

Called as plan B, confirmed details (time/service etc), turned up and at the post code only to see another punter on his phone. He tried to open the door by pushing (after getting a text). Seeing this I moved off and called the maid, she told me to wait by the door. I was shown in by >  External Link/Members Only and I asked to see Kitty. She looked confused and then got her friend >   External Link/Members Only I asked how much P/H for each of them (£80 P/H).

I again asked to see Kitty and they called 1 more W/G out   External Link/Members Only who was late 40s -to early 50s. Now I asked if Kitty was working and showed them her profile on my phone (the reply was no).

I could also hear 2 men  (Sergei's  :unknown:  ) in another room speaking Hungarian to each other  :scare:

So I had booked a £60 (P/H) W/G, then B&S with £80 (P/H) W/G's, that I had no info on.

Thus I walked due to the fact it was B&S, incorrect pricing and 2 other men at the location.

I will add;

That most of these W/G (and or pimps) anticipate that most punters only think, with what's down below  :bomb:

Well, not me. I would rather walk and not punt, than hand over, any my hard earned cash to them!

Below is current; pictures External Link/Members Only and profile for all the B&S W/G (+ Kitty)

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 12:56:26 am by The_Don »

Offline Steve2

Great info as usual mate. Def a place to avoid

:hi:

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that TD. I've seen Kitty/Rose several times before and she's a good punt. She's been away for a while but I received a text from her at the end of last week informing me she was back. A fat negative for sending unsolicited texts. May keep her a plan b or c though as I've enjoyed our punts. Not seen any of the other girls and it does seem weird that they all have different locations advertised on their profiles.

Offline The_Don

Great info as usual mate.

:hi:

Thanks Steve

Sorry to hear that TD. I've seen Kitty/Rose several times before and she's a good punt. She's been away for a while but I received a text from her at the end of last week informing me she was back. A fat negative for sending unsolicited texts. May keep her a plan b or c though as I've enjoyed our punts. Not seen any of the other girls and it does seem weird that they all have different locations advertised on their profiles.

She sounds like a good punt and I was hoping, that would be the case and @£60 VFM (When some punters pay X2 to X10 + that amount for 1 hour of time)

But the fact that it was B&Sx3, extra's and £80 P/H made me walk. I'm less willing to put up with these things. When paying for W/G who charge 10 (times) the national minimum wage.

As for the profiles, its happens more that I like. I seen cathryn in Hendon (recently) she stated that anabelle 42 and Red Kathy were working from Hendon but the profile all have different locations listed @ present!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:32:39 pm by The_Don »

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the update mate. The Negs are always the most useful!  :hi:

Offline pumps

I'm not going to lie, Miss zoe would of tempted me!!

GJ for walking!