Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUIZA  (Read 4392 times)

2 review(s) for Luiza xo (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 2old4thisshit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LOCATION- In between Warren street and Great Portland street tube , 5-10 min walk

GIRL- Sexy Brazilian lady, 5ft 7, super body , around 26 y/o , could be a little older .

PRICE- £80  half an hour.

COMMS- Quick and easy.

I text Luiza to arranged an early evening booking, got a quick reply back with postcode. Once I was near, I called and was given the flat number to a modern apartment building. Buzz in, elevator up, knocked at the door and was greeted by a gorgeous ,smiling lady dress in black stocking/suspenders and black stilettos. I was led to the bedroom, offered a cold drink and shower , both accepted. What happened next was a first for me, she came into the bathroom and started to help me dry myself  with the towel while snogging my face off , then when down on bended knees for what was VERY, VERY good OWO. After about 15 minutes of OWO heaven I pulled away from her , because I now wanted to fuck her so we walk towards the bedroom Luiza leading the way, pulling my hard cock with her hand. She then put the condom in her mouth and place perfectly on my cock with no hands involved. She climb on board and started riding me . Now I would like to say I gave her a good pounding but that be lying :thumbsdown: because  after about 2 minutes of Luiza riding me I couldn't hold on and shot my load. Was I disappointed ? FUCK NO, Was I embarrassed? FUCK NO,  I enjoy every minute or minutes. I be back to see Luiza to explore her talents and to redeem myself.

Offline PLeisure

Pretty face - nice find  :thumbsup:

Her profile indicates a sz10. Would you say that's accurate?
How about DFK

Offline 2old4thisshit

Pretty face - nice find  :thumbsup:

Her profile indicates a sz10. Would you say that's accurate?
How about DFK
She was alot prettier in person to me and Yes to DFK. She also said something about working at the LMP/ PHOENIX parties. I never been to one so maybe other members here can confirm that bit.     

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

She was alot prettier in person to me and Yes to DFK. She also said something about working at the LMP/ PHOENIX parties. I never been to one so maybe other members here can confirm that bit.   

I have just checked her PG and this is DEFINITELY Luiza from LMP/TPC.

She is my favourite girl on the current TPC schedule. Sadly she has dropped off the schedule on the day when I have tried to go the last 2 times. Great to see she has now gone indie.

She is an absolute fire-cracker in the bedroom. DFK ?!? She fucking snogs your face off  :D. And a smouldering beauty to boot.

I have long dreamed of seeing this girl 121, so will most definitely be booking in.

Great find OP and thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Offline Bigus Dickus

I met her at a LPM and she was the best girl there! Thanks for sharing, I've sent her a message already!  :thumbsup:

Offline closeshave

SeekingtheTruth

You have just made me a very happy man, seen Luiza a few times at LMP and she is by far my favourite.

I will definitely be making an appointment for some 1-2-1 time next time I am in London.

Offline monstar

Nice review, thanks.  :hi:

Straight to the top of my HL - photos indicate a very pretty girl with a stunning body and she already has fans on here echoing positive comments from her party days. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

john_n

Thanks for the review :)

She is now added to my HL

Offline finn5555

I met her at a LPM and she was the best girl there! Thanks for sharing, I've sent her a message already!  :thumbsup:

Jesus don't go breaking her before us mere mortals get a look in  :sarcastic: she looks stunning  :hi:

Offline NightKid

Can anyone who's familiar with her care to comment about her level of English?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Her English was fine as she was noshing away at me at the LMP. She even complimented me for having smooth gonads as she gave my pods a good licking.

English is fine, body is mighty fine and I am at the front of the queue!  :sarcastic:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Can anyone who's familiar with her care to comment about her level of English?

I would rate her B1 on this scale External Link/Members Only - but can't say I have had many deep (non punting) experiences with her. 

Tony Montana

Damn! Always my favourite at LMP too and straight on the hotlist.  Pity she is in London.

Offline NightKid

Her English was fine as she was noshing away at me at the LMP. She even complimented me for having smooth gonads as she gave my pods a good licking.

So, good enough to be a native speaker then? Thanks for answering, by the way.

English is fine, body is mighty fine and I am at the front of the queue!  :sarcastic:

Not sure about the sarcasm on your part but, regardless, queue away mate.
Edit: Without wanting to sound like a broken record, I'm never interested when girls are on popular/hot stretches.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:05:25 pm by NightKid »

Kassanova

Havemet Luiza a few times at phoenix & asked her about future 1on1's.
She says she's looking for a suitable place, hope she finds something quick!!
Does anyone remember her AW profile & what services she was able to offer, phoenix is pretty restrictive.

Offline JamesRockford

She really is very very good, having played with her on numerous visits to Phoenix.  She is one lady who doesn't stop working, and does so with good natured enthusiasm (even with some unattractive ancient punters).  She's very direct and matter of fact, without being mechanical.

A gorgeous girl and a lovely person.  I would punt her 1:1 if she resumed incalls.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Havemet Luiza a few times at phoenix & asked her about future 1on1's.
She says she's looking for a suitable place, hope she finds something quick!!
Does anyone remember her AW profile & what services she was able to offer, phoenix is pretty restrictive.

Good news, let's hope  :D.

Her AW profile is as linked above, but no longer active. Would think she will have to create a new one.