Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What if your GF or wife used to be a prossie?  (Read 5379 times)

squeezebox

I have a new-ish gf that is quite kinky and open minded, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least, if she at some time, admitted to being on the game, either in the past, or on and off when it suits her. My punting activities have tailed off for now, but I haven't yet retired.  :P

If she did/does, would it bother me?  TBH, probably not, as long as we continued be open and upfront about things and the right precautions were being taken.

I would consider swinging and/or couples FFMM and or even MMF, so I suppose I'm more a bit more open/accepting than others are.

kingkong

Wouldn't really bother me, as long as it was before we met and as long as no one recognised her.  :dash:

Sureshot

It wouldnt bother me at all if it was in the past.  Dont think i'd be too keen if she was working while we were together

TheCape

I saw a WG a couple of years ago who was married and said her husband couldn't moan because that was how they met. They needed the money to do up their already impressive house and he worked from an office at the end of the drive. Can't imagine he was overjoyed about it and it felt fucking weird driving past him afterwards. He was stood there and I couldn't make eye contact with him or get out of there fast enough.

Drink

My first ever post, if my other other half was asking me money for a shag, I would ask for refund.
Crap service

Drink

I am a thiko, all you help me please, great site, I am thick with phones and computers and I pads,
HELP ME ON HERE PLEASE, thank you

Drink

I married my wife in India in 1996, I went to watch the World Cup cricket, meeeeet by luck, all great, but still love punting, I shag her next door neighbour in 1996, best friend for a Sari.
Cheap and good.
This place is great to learn the real honest deal. Thank you to the owner and the real people.
I sound like a whore. Sorry

Offline Clooney

Some on here already know that I had an ex who was a very part time WG.

That wasn't what broke us up.

Aspen

I wouldn't be bothered, after all would she date someone who used to be a punter?. I look at it fluffy style, they are probably a lot safer than a civvy long term.

What would put me off is the mentality that most of them have that men should always have to pay for sex. They get used to them doing it so it gets into every aspect of their life.

Listening to them talk sometimes is an education. They complain a lot about guys expecting 'freebies' and then when you realise they are talking about their partners you realise there's no way you'd want to get into a situation like that.

Offline george r

not sure to be honest ? most girls have history but I think it would be very hard to date a girl still working knowing a dozen blokes might have fucked her each day  :dash: having said that you cant change history so best not to think about it ?

Aspen

not sure to be honest ? most girls have history but I think it would be very hard to date a girl still working knowing a dozen blokes might have fucked her each day   having said that you cant change history so best not to think about it ?

If she was still doing it, it would be difficult not to think about.

I find that the ones who are seeing more guys tend to be the ones that are better at it, so that wouldn't be the biggest issue for me. The one a day types I find boring. Although whether they get the numbers because they are good, or are good because they get the numbers, I haven't worked out yet.

Drink

If my other half was a pro££is, I find out out later, I will pay her the asking price

Offline nike

It wouldnt bother me at all if it was in the past.  Dont think i'd be too keen if she was working while we were together

+1
As long as she was upfront about it, if she had kept it a secret and was hypocritical, then it might be different. 

SirFrank

I wouldn't be surprised if my lass was on the game because I'm pretty sure someone else must be getting my slice of the pussy pie, hence her adversion to shagging with yours truly. Since marriage her fanny has seen less action than an Iraqi tank commander. My memory doesn't stretch that far back but I'm pretty sure the last time I potted the pink with the lazy fucker, we still had a labour government
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 06:20:49 pm by SirFrank »

Marmite