Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Byrony - Amour  (Read 2608 times)

Offline PlasticGeordie

External Link/Members Only

My first disappointing Amour meet.

Positives first:

Extremely attractive. Slimmer and prettier than her pictures suggest.

Good owo and 69.

Friendly and pleasant.

However:

Byrony was clearly not prepared for or very interested in the meet. I arrived right on time and she was in her dressing gown just out of the bath and asked why I was early. She said she was hung over and starving hungry and couldn't wait to get out and get her sunday dinner. Not a promising start. So we were 5 minutes late getting going. Some rather unenthusiastic kissing with just a hint of tongue. Then onto the bed for some pretty good owo and 69.

Then asked her to get the condom on and she couldn't do it. I wish I could say that in the way that would make me sound good but got to be honest its not a problem I normally have ! She asked if I needed a bigger one and assuming she meant the condom I just got it on myself but nothing like condom getting on problems to kill the mood.

She then went into cowgirl and she was worried about the bed making some worrying noises and then sure enough there was an alarming cracking noise. Not due to any over exertion on either of our parts. All this while she chatted on about how she couldn't wait to get out for her sunday dinner and her phone was buzzing away with her impatient prospective dinner date.

She then returned to owo to completion, no cim. She quickly handed over some some wet wipes as soon as I had cum and got dressed immediately. She did say "well, you can certainly cum ! " which just tipped this review into a neutral.

I then found myself back in the street with 5 mins of the 30 still left so got 20 minutes of actual punting time.

So left  disappointed especially after the recent fireworks of Messrs Eva, Lily, Keeva and Savannah. Maybe if she was not hung over and hungry might have been better.   

Offline Gothic D

That sounds shit and is a definite negative in my book.But it's your money and review so neutral it is.

LawnMowerMan

Funniest review ever, top drawer lol

Offline PlasticGeordie

You are right of course Gothic and I had ticked negative a couple of times before posting but had to give some credit for the good owo and I struggle to give a negative when the girl is bright and friendly. I'm a soft shite in that way. However I hope my fairly detailed comments will allow others to make their own judgement.

Offline Gothic D

Actually it has been very helpful.I haven't noticed her before and as she is just in my lower age limits I would have been tempted.But not now,thanks.

sentinel

Well I had an early incall set up with her the week before last but the agency couldn't confirm it on the day as she hadn't been in touch to tell them whether or not she would be working.

They did text me soon afterwards to let me know that she had in fact phoned in sick and cancelled all her bookings. Amour weren't to blame as it was all down to Byrony.

Offline johnny34

Good review thanks PG.

I'm with Gothic on this one & would probably have been negative for me aswell. No excuse for not being ready & also hungover / starving hungry. If shes not fit to work she should have cancelled the booking.

Also, Eva Lily Keeva & Savannah set the bar very high for the others to match.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 05:01:50 pm by johnny34 »

Offline foreverchanges

She had previously caught my eye as some of her pics reminded me slightly of the goddess Dita von Teese but  I think after your experience today the closest I'll be getting to a bit of "Burlesque" is digging out my old Family LP.

I can't understand this shit couldn't care less attitude these girls have..they must have the business sense of Ed Balls.

I know variety is the spice of life but its experiences like this that confirm my decision to stick with my personal "Fab Four".

I know you're a gent PG but her attitude would have made it a negative in my book...hope your next punt is better.

Offline PlasticGeordie

I accept all you say guys and indeed maybe I should have rated a Negative. As above a couple of good points so on a 10/10 scale as below I would have rated a 4.

8-10 Positive

4-7   Neutral

1-3  Negative

Hopefully she can show more of a professional attitude in the future but I won't be finding out personally.

Toshiba

no need for the wank attitude, clearly didn't want you there

awful service  :thumbsdown:

thanks for the heads up to everyone, not to book this one ever  :hi:

Offline Stevens88

I actually say Byrony as well today too and the hangover stuff was the same.

I had a much better time though - will post a review independently but it was a strange appointment.

I think she'd be better on a different day - though I enjoyed myself and had a great time with her - top girl.

I may have been lucky as I was the first of the day...

fullspec

I think this review is funny as fuck, I'm like you PG soft as shite with some of them but this woman sounded like she didn't give a fuck and to think I was going to book her when she was on AW messed me about rotten cancelled booking twice I'm only glad she did after this review lets be honest there's not many gooduns and few of them do for joy it's all about the pound notes

Offline PlasticGeordie

I had a much better time though - will post a review independently but it was a strange appointment.

I think she'd be better on a different day - though I enjoyed myself and had a great time with her - top girl.

I'm glad you enjoyed your meet Stevens. I just wish you had taken a couple of sandwiches and some Alka Seltzer with you  :)

Offline PlasticGeordie

I think this review is funny as fuck, I'm like you PG soft as shite with some of them but this woman sounded like she didn't give a fuck and to think I was going to book her when she was on AW messed me about rotten cancelled booking twice I'm only glad she did after this review lets be honest there's not many gooduns and few of them do for joy it's all about the pound notes

Thanks fullspec. I guess apart from the Sabrina no show I've had a bloody run of punts so have decided to be philosophical about it and just accept that occasionally everything isn't going to go according to plan.

Toshiba

she sounds shite tbh mate

Offline Fragilehand

You seem calm considering she wasted so much time!
I went to school with her and she was a right gooer at school couldn't believe it when I seen her on adult work a year ago or so. Personally speaking she thinks shes a bit better than she is I would love to give her one but she knows who I am  :cry:

Offline Bengeo13

Good work PG,  just a shame it didn't meet your requirements,
Would you consider seeing her again?

Offline Bengeo13

Sorry PG, just noticed you've already answered in the negative.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Good work PG,  just a shame it didn't meet your requirements,
Would you consider seeing her again?

No, shame as she's very hot and perfectly nice. But apart from todays issues I didn't get any impression of any sense of real enthusiasm or adventure. No doubt on her day she's a good straightforward suck and fuck and others may get a different and more varied experience. But I wouldn't  see any girl more than once unless there was something special service wise or some kind of feeling of clicking with them. Apart from the aforementioned famous four from Amour theres Tia and Antonia for repeat visits and a few possible newbies. I also heard a rumour Lovely Miriam may be visiting soon and she's a phenomenon so lets hope it comes to pass.

Just saw your other post but theres a more detailed answer !
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:23:02 pm by PlasticGeordie »

fullspec

Have to agree with comment regarding they are something special if you see them more then once but sadly there's not many who fit this description and I can count on one hand who fits the bill, I think once newbies are found to be good they tend to get worn out rather quick or some horrible punter has put them off doing it any longer

sentinel

If PG really thinks that Byrony didn't come up with what he had expected then I'm sure Amour will make every effort to resolve things.

But I don't think they will do it on here, so he will need to get in touch with them directly.

Offline PlasticGeordie

If PG really thinks that Byrony didn't come up with what he had expected then I'm sure Amour will make every effort to resolve things.

But I don't think they will do it on here, so he will need to get in touch with them directly.

I have considered it but feel oddly chilled out today. I may revisit the idea in the morning though.  At the end of the day she was rushing me out to get away for her lunch. Very unprofessional and £50.00 is £50.00 after all.

And to add insult to injury it was me who paid for the lunch no doubt  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 12:02:35 am by PlasticGeordie »

Toshiba

Yeah give it a go, they love a good freebie as a publicity stunt .personally just dont consider her again and be done, she will soon get the message

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I went to school with her and she was a right gooer at school

Interesting, so is she really 28?

Offline Fragilehand

Interesting, so is she really 28?
no sir shes 31 this year, I went to school with her like I sed been a gooer all her life! back in the day it was a small bottle of lambrini now its £50  :(

Offline Fragilehand

maybe I should write go'er? *some who goes at everything full on..usually older lads back in the day and sex