Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty LunaBellucci in Bristol  (Read 1337 times)

16 review(s) for NAUGHTY BELLUCCI (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline subzero

External Link/Members Only
or   External Link/Members Only

She is based in Liverpool / Manchester , but visits bristol for a few days every month or 6 weeks .

This was my second visit in 3 weeks . The first visit was good , so when I saw she was back in Bristol I just had to have some more .
Both visits were an hour and a half .Nice appartment at Finzles Reach.
Luna has the most amazing firm toned body, with flawless silky dark skin .
She is actually much darker skinned than she looks in some of her photos .
If you are into black girls at all , I think you will find her body absolutely sensational .
She's petite ( 5 foot , or max 5'2") and slim , but perfectly curvy .... Her thighs and arse - Omg !
Her service is very good - very friendly , relaxed , attentive and willing to please , and the biggest turn on for me - she really enjoys herself and loves to be pleasured.
She went totally crazy for a good pussy and ass licking that continued , in lots of variations on the 69 position , for more than half an hour .
And that pussy! So sweet and so pretty ... Almost black on the outside , and a beautiful rose petal pink on the inside ( I very nearly asked her if I could take a photo of it , which is not normally my thing , but it looked so good ! Maybe next time )
And on the subject of her pussy , as another reviewer said on here , it's a tight fitting pussy - I think possibly the tightest I've ever fucked. I often have trouble cuming from vaginal penetration if I'm wearing a condom , but not it this case .
After our extended oral session with a lot of fingering of Lunas arse hole , it was time to fuck . Some nice passionate missionary , then some very athletic reverse cowgirl where we both watched the action in a big mirror beside the bed.
It was actually really hot watching ourselves fuck in the mirror - her so black and me so white - we looked great together , if I say it myself .
A little doggy and more missionary and it was time to fuck her tiny little arse hole ( on our first meeting I was refused on grounds of size , but I told her when making the second booking that I really wanted it - she said she was happy to try )
So , anal In missionary with Luna holding her knees up by her chest . It took quite a while to get it in , with a lot of encouragement From Luna - " push it harder baby , push hard "  lol , but once in she was very comfortable and asked for a good pounding . God , that was tight !
Anal in spoons , then change condom and a very vigorous pussy fuck , and finally I came inside her.
  She is a very sensual girl ... Happy , laughing and had a strong naughty streak - I think she could be a lot more dirty than my vanilla tastes led her to be . And she really cares about giving you a good time . Very professional . I will definitely see her again .
  Any negative points ? One , maybe . I love DFK , and normally without this I would never fully enjoy a punt . It's on lunas likes list as "at discretion" , but with me it didn't happen ... Only light kissing . However , her light kissing was so sensual and passionate that i hardly cared . Next time for sure I will request it explicitly .... It sometimes pays to speak out .
  Definitely no CIM , but that's not a problem for Me - there are plenty of places to cum on a girl ;-)
Both sessions went over time . The first one by quite a bit , and the second finished at its natural end . I had no idea of the time until I left , and Luna gave no impression of it either .
Lots of good fun ! It's very gratifying when you can say to yourself after " wow! That was money well spent "
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 01:36:53 pm by subzero »

Offline Roth

+1. Nice review.  :thumbsup:  She's on my HL just need to find some time to get to her!! :lol: :rose: :lol:

spkmstr48

Tightest WG I've ever seen was black too, couldn't get in, probably shouldn't have made her cum, that never helps. Not what I'd have expected, given most have relationships with black guys, how does that work? Or are these two girls unusual?

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

valleypunter

Back in Bristol 25th to 29th June, I may travel over the bridge and give her a try