Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental nathalie  (Read 1027 times)

bristolqwerty

Cute girl, definitely a playful naughtiness about her, looks to really enjoy her profession.  She wore the pink top with slits in her photo's, looked very beautiful, lovely lady definitely return again.  Nice apartment in modern block, very discrete, good communications.  After some criticisms of services in Plymouth I'd thought I readdress this by recommending  Nathalie.   :thumbsup:  110 1 HR incall

External Link/Members Only

Offline Not_today

Breasts look fantastic, shame shes all the way in Plymouth !

bristolqwerty

Even better in person, looks much better than photo's, pretty girl too.  You may be lucky I think she tours around, quite a few Thai ladies appear here every month, hope she's one of them. :rose:
Jaycee is still the very, very best but offers a completely different service to these Asian ladies, less Asian service if you get my drift (30 minute professional massage, covered oral, cowgirl, HR to finish is my normal routine) and more GFE with the emphasis on Girlfriend.   :kissgirl: Like to see Nathalie in between as massage is fantastic and she looks hot as well as being very service oriented to her clients, talks very sexily to you throughout the duration. The unexpected Asian punt does on occasion bring its rewards after all... and after many, many disappointments.  :dash: :dash:
Quite a few ladies here at the moment but saving my energy for a meeting with Jaycee. Would love to see a few if these otherwise.  Anybody have any positive meetings?

Sara thai massage

Mona699

thai north angel