Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are any parlours in Leicester worth visiting  (Read 3382 times)

Offline Denhamhoop

Am off to the KingPower on Sunday and thanks to the usual rail replacement chaos on Bank Holiday weekends dont hit Leicester til 1 pm.Makes visiting an independent tricky as timewise getting to hers and back to the ground a little tight for my liking.So any suggestions would help.
Yes i expect many dont bothers but maybe there is some choice available.
Fingers crossed

willbred

Have a look at Ladybirds, Narborough Road??

Sorry, haven't got a link, mate

good luck

tnalove

External Link/Members Only

I haven't been there for some reason but it generally seems to be a successful busy place. Narborough Road is a bit of a punters' haven including indies in its side streets but you haven't given yourself much time to research.

Worth looking at reviews and relevant threads obviously.

Offline Denhamhoop

No problems i have googled 5 places Ladybirds is one of them .I kind of like the fact there are 3 places within 2 minutes of each other on Narborough Road.

Offline Dogfather

Went to Ladybirds years ago.
Remember it was really relaxed, there was a door fee to pay, and you could have a sit down and chat for what you wanted with the girls.
Went for a duo of a mum + daughter look.

I had a good time and I'd go back again but you take your chances with whoever is on shift.

Offline Taggart

There's also Holywood parlour in Braunstone Gate. No experience, dont like parlours.
Also Brooke89 on AW works from a flat 100 yards from King Power, which may be better than a parlour experience, particularly as a lot of footie traffic will be passing Ladybirds entrance and risk of being spotted.

Come on the Foxes!

Offline Stickitin

There's also Holywood parlour in Braunstone Gate. No experience, dont like parlours.
Also Brooke89 on AW works from a flat 100 yards from King Power, which may be better than a parlour experience, particularly as a lot of footie traffic will be passing Ladybirds entrance and risk of being spotted.

Come on the Foxes!

There is a back entrance to ladybirds. Black metal fire escape stairs, easy to spot...

Offline Denhamhoop

Cheers Stickitin owing to laziness probably X Lounge but if nothing grabs my attention there will try one of the Narborough Road ones Probably Ladybirds as first port of call

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
DH,

Although you have enquired about parlours, as well as Brook89 whom Taggart has already mentioned, there is also lushbutt who is only a few hundred yards from the stadium. I have not seen her, but
she comes highly recommended and is currently on the Hot List for quite a few East Mids Punters:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I recall your visit from last year. Pity the circumstances are different for both the clubs on this occasion.

Hope you are able to get back to PL without too much trouble (given the £60m fine that is being talked about).

jaltec

just came from kinaree-avoid  . had to stop at the pharmacy. started to itch in random places. took off my clothing and saw myself. have a bunch of itchy swollen red rashes.
either bad oil
bad towel
or the bitch didnt wash her hands after the  :diablo: last guy.

Offline jayuk99

Avoid this place and also avoid their sister company Sunin Thai Spa, All old girls and Hygiene has gone down.

just came from kinaree-avoid  . had to stop at the pharmacy. started to itch in random places. took off my clothing and saw myself. have a bunch of itchy swollen red rashes.
either bad oil
bad towel
or the bitch didnt wash her hands after the  :diablo: last guy.

paulj

I have been to Sunin a couple of times and this does not match my experience.

Paul

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Denhamhoop

Oh Well that's life tbh not sure i would've had time as i plan to see  External Link/Members Only beforehand then grab a quick burger before the game.Probably have a drink on way back to Station afterwards

Offline Allnewman