Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: renata_4_you  (Read 3755 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline citynight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have to fall into the positive side with Renata - saw her yesterday afternoon & had a wonderful time. She's absolutely stunning. Incredible eyes and smile & very sweet.

She's drummed up a lot of controversy on here - it seems she does struggle with comms a lot. For me it was fine.
In fact, I thought I'd arrive at 2pm & had to change it twice! (4 tubes to get to her) It was not a problem and she stayed in touch. She'd waited an extra 40 mins for me to arrive.

When I arrived, I was a little taken back by how young and gorgeous she is. And she had just stepped out of the shower too. Photos are spot on.

Services - as discussed on here recently. Passionate, full on GFE, lots of eye contact throughout. So many kisses - even at the door leaving.

We spent a while cuddled on the bed chatting (my choice) & she's a very lovely girl. Generally very happy. Reminded me of Anna of Romilly Street in Soho (which was the main reason I visited)

I know a few of you on here have taken against her (and I understand why) but she's not a bad person, quite the opposite.
Not trying to white knight for her - but keep in mind this is a 21 yr old who speaks better English than she writes, hence some confusions.
She is a bit disorganised but that doesn't warrant some of the reactions. There are other girls who deliberately take the piss out of punters & that's far worse.

I'll be back - she's a beautiful girl.

Offline iPad3

I don't see her issue as poor comms, it's more that she's happy to fuck punters about and leave them high and dry, she clearly won't change.

Proceed with extreme caution is my view!!

Offline The_Don

At op gald it worked out for you

I don't see her issue as poor comms, it's more that she's happy to fuck punters about and leave them high and dry, she clearly won't change.

She to much of a risk IMO to even consider

Offline claretandblue

Reminding you of Anna from romilly bumps her up my hotlist!

Loveit

Taking a risk heightens the excitement. Ive been waiting for an excuse to reinstate her on my hot list and citynight's review is it. What's the most that can go wrong? Getting stood up? Well it won't be the first time and I'll make sure of a plan for later in the day to make up for it. If the meeting happens I'll enjoy a 2 punt day. The reasonable price makes that possible. Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate particularly where the downside risk is just a little inconvenience and not monetary (assuming travelling costs are minimal).

squeezebox

Good review.

It confirms she does offer a good service and the fact she waited 40 minutes for you, as you were running late, shows some extra affort on her part.

For me, she is a must see, when I get my own diary organised. However, I would also have a plan B ready to call if things didn't work out.

I keep reminding myself about Jason's first positive review in March 2015
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52487.0

There are risks with this hobby and lets downs/frustrations, but I'm big enough and ugly enough to move on if things go against me.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 09:15:12 am by squeezebox »

Offline claretandblue

Taking a risk heightens the excitement. Ive been waiting for an excuse to reinstate her on my hot list and citynight's review is it. What's the most that can go wrong? Getting stood up? Well it won't be the first time and I'll make sure of a plan for later in the day to make up for it. If the meeting happens I'll enjoy a 2 punt day. The reasonable price makes that possible. Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate particularly where the downside risk is just a little inconvenience and not monetary (assuming travelling costs are minimal).
exactly,would be just a tube rude for me,if the worst happens and I did get stood up I wouldn't be getting all angry about it !

Offline dizietsmae

Yeah I never worry too much about getting stood up, life's too short to carry all that resentment about!!!

Offline citynight

Reminding you of Anna from romilly bumps her up my hotlist!

Physically she's very similar! Service and personality too. Very different face but still with all the smiles that Anna used to have.

Offline citynight

exactly,would be just a tube rude for me,if the worst happens and I did get stood up I wouldn't be getting all angry about it !

Being stood up is irritating at most & at least you loose no money. But we move onto plan B. Exactly what happened to me earlier in the day & why I called Renata: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56851.0

Glad I got stood up on this occasion!

Offline smiths

Its both to me which makes her a low life. Glad to hear the OP had a good punt with her, pity she didn't extend that courtesy to me.

Offline Massiveerection

Yeah I never worry too much about getting stood up, life's too short to carry all that resentment about!!!

+1

Offline dizietsmae

Saw her again today, perfect communication and punt as per  :yahoo:  Review to come! (had a good laugh about what a dick smiths is too)

Offline PLeisure

Saw her again today, perfect communication and punt as per  :yahoo:  Review to come! (had a good laugh about what a dick smiths is too)
She back in North Wembley now ?

Offline nervyfooker

Being stood up is irritating at most & at least you loose no money.

silly generalisation,cause to some people, time, money, effort and opportunity are more precious.
She is supposed to be a professional and fucking people around and especially
then turning off your phone is very unprofessional.

Offline The_Don

perfect communication

For you may be

:rolleyes:

The reviews from some punters state otherwise 

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1627

13 reviews so far:

9 Positive

4 Negative  (for poor comms + time wasting)

but when I rang to say I was their her phone was off. I tried again a few times and waited half hour, got no answer so left.

but when I rang to say I was their her phone was off. I tried again a few times and waited half hour, got no answer so left.

Decided to arrange a meeting with Renata for 8pm.

She sent me the address, the texts at 7:30 telling me to come at 8:30. I was already on my way so told her it's not a problem and waited around for half an hour before texting her asking for the flat number to which she did not reply. Tried to ring and still didn't get through

Booked this morning and was sent address, texted to say was on the way.

Asked for door number when at station and was blanked, I got an engaged tone on one of my calls but when I got a ringing tone it rang out.

And before you start with some flame war  :mad:    :bomb:

At op gald it worked out for you

She to much of a risk IMO to even consider

« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 10:13:36 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

There are few on here who are bigger dicks than you that's for sure. With each review I see will come my thoughts on this low life who fucked me and some other punters about.

Offline iPad3

There are few on here who are bigger dicks than you that's for sure. With each review I see will come my thoughts on this low life who fucked me and some other punters about.

+1 on that, I'm all for people expressing their opinion and there are some members that deserve the label of dick and worse, Smiths is clearly not one of them. It's a shame some are too short sighted to see that!!

Offline dizietsmae

Offline smiths

Offline dizietsmae

Offline iPad3

And you sir are a fuckwit, people like you reduce the value of forums since you are clearly more interested in goading people than trying to contribute something worthwhile for the benefit of others.

And in reply to the purile school yard retort to this post you will no doubt write, "thanks again for another worthless post"

Offline dizietsmae

And you sir are a fuckwit, people like you reduce the value of forums since you are clearly more interested in goading people than trying to contribute something worthwhile for the benefit of others.

And in reply to the purile school yard retort to this post you will no doubt write, "thanks again for another worthless post"

I fail to see how your responses have any more value than mine tbh.  I would say we are all on the same level really, I am just more polite than you or smiths  :cool: 

I presume you were both "dragged up" as they say.

Offline PLeisure

I fail to see how your responses have any more value than mine tbh.  I would say we are all on the same level really, I am just more polite than you or smiths  :cool: 

Probably best to take this type of debate somewhere other than another punter's review, don't you think  :hi:

It's clogging up decent information with petty exchanges.

Offline dizietsmae

Probably best to take this type of debate somewhere other than another punter's review, don't you think  :hi:

It's clogging up decent information with petty exchanges.

True, I'll stop now.

Offline smiths

Simple really, when low life WGs fuck me about I castigate them on here, when good WGs offer me a good service I praise them on here, that wont be changing anytime soon irrespective of what you or anyone else posts. As though I care less what some WGs brown nosing arselicker thinks of me, get real.

Offline citynight

Simple really, when low life WGs fuck me about I castigate them on here, when good WGs offer me a good service I praise them on here, that wont be changing anytime soon irrespective of what you or anyone else posts. As though I care less what some WGs brown nosing arselicker thinks of me, get real.

Fair enough - but you've made your point & there's no need to do it over and over. We get it.

My point in posting the review was to give the balance here. You had a bad experience, I had a good experience. Both valid points.

But I'm not going on every bad review trying to defend her. Perhaps you could extend the same courtesy here. Your original response below was respectful and the maximum required.  :hi:

Its both to me which makes her a low life. Glad to hear the OP had a good punt with her, pity she didn't extend that courtesy to me.